Helotes, Helotes, TX 78023 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Your Blessed Wedding

Based in Helotes, Texas, Your Blessed Wedding will help create a beautiful, customized wedding ceremony that you and your guests will cherish for years to come. Jay Maresh is a Christian Minister and Certified Christian Marriage Coach who will create an environment that embraces God’s love and presence during your ceremony. Jay develops a genuine connection with each of his couples that shines through each of his ceremonies.

Your Blessed Wedding has learned over the years how to make your wedding day unforgettable and amazing. He works with you on designing a ceremony that fits your wedding vision and more importantly, love. Jay will also support you through writing your own vows, getting the marriage license, and offering marriage support through counseling. Not only will he perform interfaith and single-religion ceremonies but also vow renewals, all with rehearsals. His wedding ceremonies typically last less than 30 minutes. Jay works with couples of the following religions:

• Anglican

Your Blessed Wedding 6
Your Blessed Wedding 7
  • Gabriella

Gabriella · Married on 10/06/2018

Pastor Jay was wonderful to work with and we were so delighted to have him as an officiant at our wedding. From day one when we met with Pastor Jay my husband and I felt connected which I feel is important. We participated in coaching sessions before the big day and it was great. We spent time evaluating the meaning of marriage and reviewing different traits about each other that we value. Pastor Jay worked as a guide for us into finding the deeper meaning of what marriage is all about. The ceremony was so lovely and we received so many compliments from family and friends on how beautiful everything was.

For our ceremony we decided to have two wedding traditions which were the unity candles and a wine box. Pastor Jay explained them perfectly to our guests during the ceremony and I feel this made everyone feel so much more connected to us. Pastor Jay did a fantastic job and we are so happy we had him be a part of such a special day for us. Everything was perfect!

Thank you so much Pastor Jay!

-Mr. & Mrs. Almanza

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Your Blessed Wedding 8
    Your Blessed Wedding 9
    Your Blessed Wedding 10
    Your Blessed Wedding 11

Melyssa · Married on 10/29/2017

Okay, I know Jay values honesty. Be ready for a lengthy review, because I have a lot to say. My only regret is this review box has a character limit.

I passed over Jay at first. Why? Because I am a little jaded and assumed the worst. He has perfect reviews from dozens of people, podcasts, an upcoming book. I was afraid he was one of those guys you see on TV healing miracles with paid testimonials and asking for donations.

I was completely, utterly, 100% wrong. He has outstanding reviews because he truly deserves them.

I immediately felt like this guy was an old friend. I’m more spiritual than religious, but Jay accepted me without hesitation. He took his time talking to us, gave premarital counseling sessions, and must have taken extensive notes because the wedding was performed like we had been friends for years. It was well-spoken with bits and pieces of info we had shared in our previous discussions.

Later, we started his marriage coaching program. This program is meant to help couples be prepared to face life together, for better and the inevitable worse. He wrangles our separate thoughts into cohesive discussions. He shares his own previous trials in life and marriage. He never watches the clock or rushes through the session. He genuinely wants to help and overcome the “Men are From Mars and Women are From Venus” conundrum. His price is very reasonable and the service is priceless. I truly think if we didn’t live in a world where you can’t survive without money, he’d do it for free.

This is a guy that we would hang out with, have dinner with, invite over to a BBQ. He’s a family man, a father, a husband, a friend, a man of God, and many more.

If every married couple, newlywed or married for 20 years, worked with him or someone else his zeal, the divorce rate would be slashed in half or more.

His podcasts are awesome, too, by the way. Whether you're married or not, go listen!

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Your Blessed Wedding 12
    Your Blessed Wedding 13

Your Blessed Wedding FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 375.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English