87 73 172nd street 1, Jamaica, NY 11432 Map · Phone number

About Yesmin Events

Yesmin Events is a wedding and event planner based in Jamaica, New York. Ayesha is a passionate and creative individual with a love for weddings. Her unique approach to wedding planning enables her clients to experience a personal, energetic touch that facilitates an enjoyable planning process. The priority at Yesmin Events is to create a stress-free, relaxed environment where you can let your wedding dreams unfold and plan the perfect event.

Yesmin Events offers full-service planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination with an emphasis on building relationships and creating an enjoyable planning process. During your consultation, Ayesha will sit down with you to discuss your wedding vision and cultivate your ideas. Combining their organizational and professional planning expertise with your ideas and concepts, Yesmin Events will help you build a game plan to execute your event to perfection. They keep a steady line of communication with all clients, enable a finalizing venue walkthrough prior to the wedding day, and provide qualified vendor connections to give you the catering and decor details that you’ve always dreamed of. Other planning services include:

• Ceremony and reception planning

Yesmin Events 2
Yesmin Events 3
  • F

Fahad · Married on 11/24/2018

I would highly recommend booking Aysha for your wedding! She always puts her 200% for her bride and grooms! I've worked with her in a couple of weddings and all I can say is that the way she helps her brides from the beginning of the wedding all the way to the end, she invests all her emotions to make sure every couple has the best day of their lives. I cannot say anything but excellence in terms of both service and value!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Raya · Married on 08/19/2017

I discovered Yesmin events through social media, which is actually how I happened upon many of the different vendors I selected for my August 2017 wedding. Realizing the company was relatively new, my expectations from Yesmin events was simple, an expected level of organization for meetings with vendors, vendor selection and day of coordination. I will say right now that I was blown away by the level of service and dedication that I received. I selected Yesmin events after my first meeting with Aysha, my planner. She is incredibly easy to talk to, professional, kind, and most importantly she instilled confidence in me that she could deliver on the vision I had for my wedding. And she did that and more, and it couldn’t have been easy for her. My wedding which included 2 events was planned in less than 6 months, and all went without a hitch all thanks to her. By working with her she introduced me to vendors I would have otherwise missed, especially with South Indian wedding vendors who can be hard to find and even harder to trust. She helped organize my meetings and prioritized my budget. But the greatest joy I’ve found from working with Yesmin events has without a doubt been how attentive they were to me, my husband, and all our family and closest friends the day of each of our events. They made sure communication with everyone was open, made sure we had eaten, personally hand delivered all the food we had missed to our wedding suite, made sure our families were comfortable, handled all vendor issues seamlessly, took care of all last minute issues to the point where I can honestly say I was able to completely enjoy every minute of my wedding. I was able to step back and relax. I loved it! My advice to anyone thinking about a wedding planner is one, to definitely get one! Aysha was the only reason why I could breathe and not worry about a thing and enjoy my wedding, and 2 I would highly recommend Yesmin events because they will go out of their way to make sure your we

Sent on 10/08/2017

Sandhya · Married on 09/22/2018

We were planning a 500 person, multi-day Indian wedding so we needed a team that could take the burden of day of vendor coordination off of us and our families and make sure we were able to fully enjoy the events without the stress of worrying about all the details.

From the moment we met Aysha she felt like an old friend. She was very accommodating and had experience in large scale Indian weddings which made us feel comfortable. Prior to our wedding day, Aysha joined our site visits and other key meetings. She really made herself available and made sure everyone was informed. The night before the wedding Aysha even came to our welcome dinners to meet all the key family members she would be interacting with the next day which shows her commitment to go above and beyond what she had to do.

Aysha and her team made sure our day went well and everyone raved about how smooth the flow of the day was afterwards. We were never rushing around and my family and were able to actually mingle with our guests. The team also worked seamlessly with the venue staff and all the other vendors. Even when there were minor hiccups during the day the team swung into action and made sure it was addressed immediately.

We highly recommend Aysha and her team!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Yesmin Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2