181 J. Wallace Hobbs Road, Hertford, NC 27944 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Yeopim Flowers

A little quirky, always natural, and a bit of an English Garden is how we describe our work. Yeopim Flowers is Southern through and through. We prefer using the blooms found in Southern gardens. We are associated with many growers and use NC-grown flowers whenever possible.

Follow Yeopim Flowers on

aaa63b276f31bac2 WinterShoot029
i ct3xf2t m

7 Reviews for Yeopim Flowers

Becky · Married on 07/23/2016

Sybil's flowers are amazing. She worked with us to keep in our budget, and put together such lovely, and wonderful-smelling, bouquets for my wedding! She even added a touch of citronella to the bouquets to help keep bugs away, extra useful in a garden wedding. We asked her to use the local flowers she grows on her own farm, and some teapots we bought at a flea market, and the table arrangements came out stunning. The bucket of flowers was enough to put 4 flowers in each of 8 teacups for small table decorations (a great budget-saver!), and had enough left for the cake decorator to made a lovely cake even more gorgeous. She was very friendly and we had the chance to visit her flower farm--super lovely!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Yeopim Flowers did such a beautiful job at my wedding! They were amazing to work with and helped take all of my bits and pieces of a vision and put it to life in the most beautiful way. On the day of my wedding they were there to set up and help the entire reception come together. I could not recommend them more!

Sent on 06/28/2015

carrie · Married on 10/19/2014

There are no words that I can express to explain how fabulous Yeopim Flowers is. I gave Sybil a simple idea and she ran with it. The flowers were the best part about my wedding. She even came up with a flower scepter for a very precious little flower girl. She was always easy to work with and I never once worried about how my flowers would look. I would recommend them above all my wedding vendors. Sybil's talent is nothing short of a beautiful art to which you want to hold on to in pictures and in your memory from your big day. People will remember what your flowers looked like on your wedding when Yeopim works their magic!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Yeopim Flowers Pricing

Yeopim Flowers Price Rates

Yeopim Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 16.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,065.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Lands End Plantation
    Lands End Plantation Barn & Farm Weddings

THE most beautiful arrangements always...'nuff said.

• 181 J. Wallace Hobbs Road Hertford, 27944 See on map