621 canal drive, Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Flower Girls OBX

Allow us to put our passion and creativity to work for you. We are an event based florist specializing in weddings and special occasions. Dedicated to providing the freshest flowers from our own gardens as well as around the world. We look forward to colaborating with you!

Follow Flower Girls OBX on

Flower Girls OBX 5
Flower Girls OBX 6
Flower Girls OBX 7

Stephanie · Married on 08/24/2018

Paige and the FlowerGirlsOBX team were AMAZING. The brought my wedding vision to life and were incredibly flexible and so delightful to work with. Stop your search and book with them today. You will NOT regret it.

Flower Girls OBX 8
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/24/2018

I had such a great experience with Page! She was amazing at understanding my style and changing things up whenever I asked. We must aave changed the decor/table arrangements 5 or 6 times before we got it right, but she was so sweet and understanding about it! I saw her twice during the day of the wedding and each time it was for a brief second. She took care of her responsibilities without being seen. It was amazing! She put absolutely zero stress on me. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Flower Girls OBX 9
    Flower Girls OBX 10
    Flower Girls OBX 11

Lauren · Married on 05/25/2018

Page and her team literally took my vision of my décor for my wedding day and surpassed my dreams! I am not an artsy or decorative person by any means, so of course I left it in the hands of Page and my wedding planners, to work their magic. I told her the colors, the flowers, a couple little details like a beach-nautical themed wedding with a little vintage flair and it was truly everything I could imagine. My bouquet was out of this world (she designed it all on her own), the tables and decorations on the tables were stunning and a conversation piece all night long with my guests, and just the little details she put into everything made it all so beautiful! Even my husband (who is the LAST person to ever comment on decorations) said he wished someone had taken a picture of just the tables to show how amazing everything was. Page was always responsive and professional, even when I had my "bride moments" like forgetting things at the last minute. Page, thank you and your amazing team so much for hands down the best day of my life so far!

Flower Girls OBX FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 7.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 158.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,466.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• First Colony Inn
    First Colony Inn Hotel Weddings

We love when the Flower Girls crew is at First Colony Inn! Their creations are always fresh, creative, and as unique as the couple getting married. We love seeing their florals transform our venue space into something magical.

• Rev. Jay Bowman
    Rev. Jay Bowman Wedding Officiants

Gotta love beautiful flowers at a beach wedding. Flower Girls have made their mark on the Outer Banks as one of the best out here. It's easy to tell how much Page loves her job. I highly recommend her work.

• Sea Ranch Resort
    Sea Ranch Resort Hotel Weddings

Beautiful work---they can work with brides for all levels of décor! A pleasure to have here at the Sea Ranch!

• 621 canal drive Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948 See on map