Canal Dr, Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948 Map · Phone number

About Flower Girls OBX

Allow us to put our passion and creativity to work for you. We are an event based florist specializing in weddings and special occasions. Dedicated to providing the freshest flowers from our own gardens as well as around the world. We look forward to colaborating with you!

Follow Flower Girls OBX on

Flower Girls OBX 6
Flower Girls OBX 7
  • Kirby

Kirby Gupton · Married on 06/22/2019

So happy with Flower Girls!

We loved working with Flower Girls! The bouquets were gorgeous and even though we did not have a lot of flowers, the ones that we had made a statement and were beautiful! Great vendor to work with!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Deirdre

Deirdre Orem · Married on 06/04/2019

Stunning Florals

If you need flowers for an event, just stop looking now – Page does the most beautiful floral arrangements I’ve ever seen! I sent her my wedding colors and a few inspo images for an arch and bouquets and what she created for my wedding day completely blew me away. As an extra special touch, she mentioned that she had some fresh cherry blossom cuttings with her and would I mind if she weaved them into our driftwood arch… Being that I grew up right outside of Washington DC and our wedding happened to be peak weekend for the cherry blossoms blooming in the city this was just so meaningful to me. Our arch, bouquets and center pieces were stunning and working with Page was great. She was very responsive, and I was thrilled with her vision for my day. It was perfection!

Sent on 04/20/2019
    Flower Girls OBX 8
    Flower Girls OBX 9
    Flower Girls OBX 10
    Flower Girls OBX 11
    Flower Girls OBX 12

Stephanie · Married on 08/24/2018

Paige and the FlowerGirlsOBX team were AMAZING. The brought my wedding vision to life and were incredibly flexible and so delightful to work with. Stop your search and book with them today. You will NOT regret it.

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Flower Girls OBX 13

• First Colony Inn
    First Colony Inn Hotel Weddings

We love when the Flower Girls crew is at First Colony Inn! Their creations are always fresh, creative, and as unique as the couple getting married. We love seeing their florals transform our venue space into something magical.

• Rev. Jay Bowman
    Rev. Jay Bowman Wedding Officiants

Gotta love beautiful flowers at a beach wedding. Flower Girls have made their mark on the Outer Banks as one of the best out here. It's easy to tell how much Page loves her job. I highly recommend her work.

• Sea Ranch Resort
    Sea Ranch Resort Hotel Weddings

Beautiful work---they can work with brides for all levels of décor! A pleasure to have here at the Sea Ranch!

• Canal Dr Kill Devil Hills, NC, 27948 See on map