43 Reviews for Flower Girls OBX

Flower Petals (6)
Single Flowers (6)
Non-Floral (4)
43 Flower Girls OBX Reviews

I had such a great experience with Page! She was amazing at understanding my style and changing things up whenever I asked. We must aave changed the decor/table arrangements 5 or 6 times before we got it right, but she was so sweet and understanding about it! I saw her twice during the day of the wedding and each time it was for a brief second. She took care of her responsibilities without being seen. It was amazing! She put absolutely zero stress on me. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/24/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Page and her team literally took my vision of my décor for my wedding day and surpassed my dreams! I am not an artsy or decorative person by any means, so of course I left it in the hands of Page and my wedding planners, to work their magic. I told her the colors, the flowers, a couple little details like a beach-nautical themed wedding with a little vintage flair and it was truly everything I could imagine. My bouquet was out of this world (she designed it all on her own), the tables and decorations on the tables were stunning and a conversation piece all night long with my guests, and just the little details she put into everything made it all so beautiful! Even my husband (who is the LAST person to ever comment on decorations) said he wished someone had taken a picture of just the tables to show how amazing everything was. Page was always responsive and professional, even when I had my "bride moments" like forgetting things at the last minute. Page, thank you and your amazing team so much for hands down the best day of my life so far!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/25/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Page was awesome to work with. She is very skilled and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous. The decorations were exactly what we hoped for! She did an amazing job!

Profile Picture ashley, 5/4/18, 5 Reviews
4.7

Flower girls OBX did great. The only complaint I have is that I asked them not to use roses in the forms I filled out, and my bridal bouquet consisted of several roses. Other than that, everything was beautiful and the color scheme was met to my expectations.

Profile Picture Amber, 4/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I cannot express the gratitude and happiness I feel in my heart because of the work done by Page and her amazing team. They brought my vision to life and created beautiful arrangements for our big day that everyone swooned over! Many of our guests said that they had never seen such gorgeous wedding flowers before and I couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out.

Page was very responsive via phone and email and receptive to new ideas and changes. She absolutely went above and beyond what I asked of her and have no doubts that she would do the same for you :)

Thank you again Page!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Page did an amazing job with taking my very specific vision of the event and details and turning it into a reality. Everything was absolutely stunning and perfect. Highly recommend Page for your event.

Photo for Flower Girls OBX Review - Ceremony Flowers and Greenery on Trellis
Photo for Flower Girls OBX Review - Lighting in Tent and Drapery on Ceiling
Photo for Flower Girls OBX Review - Bridesmaids Flowers
Photo for Flower Girls OBX Review - Greenery on Cake Table
Profile Picture Julie, 10/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Page with Flower Girls OBX. She was so attentative to responding back to me and was even available to meet with me last minute to discuss my vision. I showed her a few photos of arrangements I loved on her instagram, we talked about what I liked/didn't like for 30!'inutes or so then let her run with it. The day of when I saw everything come together I couldn't have been any happier. I highly recommend Flower Girls OBX!!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Where to start? This review is long overdue. Page and her team at Flower Girls OBX are incredible. She worked with me every step of the way, even reining me in when necessary because I was absolutely all over the place. I was planning everything from out of town so it was hard to explain what I was envisioning and wasn’t really sure what she would show up with. But she completely exceeded my expectations and absolutely blew me away (as well as everyone else at the wedding). I can’t say enough good things about Flower Girls OBX and honestly am waiting for another excuse to use them again!

Profile Picture Joanna, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

There is nothing but love for Page and her team! After looking at various vendors in the area, I knew this was the only florist I wanted to go with. I reached out for availability and found out Page was unavailable the weekend of my wedding. I began researching various options outside of flowers for the event due to limited options that met my taste, and while I was doing that, Page reached out letting me know she could make it work. I didn't find out until after the event that Page actually rearranged her schedule to do our flowers. I could not be any more grateful or blown away. She did the flowers and decor for our welcome party and reception at the Sanderling Resort. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and Page and her team were seamless to work with - finding ways to use every last flower in the decor. I highly recommend this company for anyone looking for a florist for their big day!

Profile Picture Stacie, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Our flowers were INCREDIBLE!!!! I told Page an idea and what colors and flowers I liked. She took that and made the most spectacular bouquets, center pieces, and flowers for the arch. I was completely speechless because they were just stunning!!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flower Girls OBX did an amazing job with our Flowers! Paige is so responsive and provides only the best service. She provided beautiful antique doors and a flower swag along with bouquets for me and my bridesmaids. The colors all matched perfectly and the size of the bouquets were perfect! I was blown away by the quality and time they put in for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Olivia, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Flower Petals

The time and energy that was put in to our wedding far exceeded our expectations. People are still complimenting the flower crowns Page made! The arrangements were spectacular, decorations were beautifully incorporated with the flowers and Page's dedication to perfection was tangible. We cannot thank you enough for making our day so elegant, colorful and romantic! You are amazing, talented and kind. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, Nanci & Greg!

Profile Picture Nanci, 3/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

The Flower Girls were amazing! They were able to capture our vision and exceed our expectations. They are very accommodating and were patient with us while we worked out the details. My bouquet was absolutely breathtaking! They also dressed our tables, isle, and signs. I was in shock with how beautiful everything turned out. We are so happy and thankful to have had them be a part of our wedding!

Profile Picture Bobbie, 11/4/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I talked to a lot of different florists on the Outer Banks before making a decision and I'm so glad I chose Flower Girls! They understood what I wanted immediately and the flowers on the day were more perfect than I could ever have expected. We had 6 bouquets, 7 boutonnieres and 4 corsages and they were all outstanding, we had so many compliments about them and people wanting to know who had done them. The whole process was so easy and straight forward, they were a dream to work with. We also had a very tight turnaround and Page was so quick to respond to my queries, very helpful and so knowledgeable about flowers that it was easy to make choices. I am so happy I chose Flower Girls and I would recommend them in a heartbeat, they were truly fantastic. Weddings can be stressful and it's just so reassuring to have a vendor who gets what you need, responds quickly, does even more than you expected and is just so talented and helpful. Thank you Flower Girls OBX - you are truly amazing!

Profile Picture User7427016, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Page was an absolute dream to work with! So easy going, flexible but also honest and confident in her advice. She and her team created the boho-chic wedding of my dreams! After searching for a florist/ event designer amongst many great options in the OBX, I came upon Flowergirls OBX. I immediately fell in love with Page's romantic aesthetic and warm personality. Page was always very reachable and quick to respond to any and all questions despite her busy schedule! The wedding design itself: it was pure magic. From the absolutely exquisite garden-style bouquets she created for the ladies, to the imaginative and thoughtful corsages for moms/grandmothers and whimsical boutonnieres for the guys, all the "VIPs" of the wedding looked marvelous! The venue itself, The Sanderling Resort, already has tons of natural beauty but Page managed to elevate that with artistically stunning arrangements for the ceremony complete with beautiful antique doors. Greenery, pampas grass and scabiosa all lent themselves to the very beauty/ boho-chic vibe we were going for- just amazing. But the real show stopper was the floral chandelier which was the focal point and centerpiece of the large reception space- it was just as large as it was lovely. The chandelier was dripping with greenery, vines, gorgeous flowers and hanging amaranth. Page, with the suggestion from my mom, also surprised me with romantic ceiling drapery which accentuated and drew the eye to the chandelier. The entrance to the reception space was also so intricate and inviting with antique pieces. Page created a seating chart on an antique window which was so cool! The center pieces tied everything together with more greenery and matching flowers from the bouquets and chandelier. We also had a large dessert table which she dressed up and made beautiful! I could go on and on, but I'm running out of room and the bottom line is, Page is amazing and I would recommend her to any bride lucky enough to get married in the OBX!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/15/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Page and her team provided the most beautiful arrangements I could have ever imagined for our wedding day. We were so nervous as we were in a last minute bind, but she totally came through and everyone was blown away. She is incredibly reliable and talented. We are so thankful to have been able to work with her! I would recommend her without question!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Flower Girls OBX did such a beautiful job with our bridesmaids bouquets, the corsages for the mothers, and my bouquet for my 9/13/2016 wedding. Page was so wonderful to work with and made my vision come to life. I still to this day and receiving compliments on how beautiful the flowers were!

Profile Picture User5248008, 2+ years ago, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Corsages

We absolutely loved working with Page and her team. Our flower arrangements turned out exactly how we had pictured. Page was so amazing throughout the whole planning process and we couldn't be happier with FlowerGirls OBX!

Profile Picture Shelby, 9/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Page was so easy to work with from start to finish. She was flexible and very accommodating. But, most importantly, my flowers were absolutely stunning. This woman's work is amazing. I received so many compliments and questions about who was the florist. I felt like Page's work just really took the look of our wedding up a notch. If you are considering her, I would really recommend you follow her on Facebook/Instagram so that you can see and get a feel for her work. I can assure you, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jodi, 8/8/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I found the Flower Girls online as I was planning my destination wedding at the Sanderling Resort in Duck, NC. Page was absolutely fantastic! She was willing to meet up with me, email, call, and text...which was very important when planning a wedding from a different state. Page took the initiative to check out the venue ahead of time and set up a meeting with my wedding coordinator in preperation for the big day. When I met with Page, I told her I wanted unique flowers and a flowing bouquet with character. Page surpassed all of my dreams and expectations. For our ceremony, she set up a beautiful driftwood arch, on the beach, decorated with elegant white fabric and two absolutely gorgeous flower bouquets/arrangements. For the reception, she arranged our centerpieces which consisted of lanterns, driftwood, and flowers. Once again, Page worked her magic and transformed it into a magical place down to every last detail (she even added flowers to the driftwood!). I was absolutely blown away by this lady! Before doing business with the Flower Girls, I thought flowers weren't "that" important in a wedding. I was wrong. The Flower Girls not only made my wedding day beautiful, but they also helped me see the beauty in all flowers. I highly recommend the Flower Girls to anyone needing flowers in the Outer Banks area. You won't regret it! Thank you Flower Girls!

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/31/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Flower Girls OBX, Page, was nothing short of exceptional. Page was extremely responsive and professional. Upon our first meeting, we were able to discuss my vision and goal for the wedding and reception. She also heard me when I shared with her that I wanted to be budget contentious. She incorporated that ideal when selecting flowers or greenery and recommended reusing bouquets as center pieces. As a follow up to our first meeting she drafted a contract for me to review and notate changes. I then payed my deposit. I was able to make adjustments to the contract up to two weeks before the wedding. My changes were minimal. Another point to note, is that Page was supportive and sensitive to the fact that I wanted to add items to my bouquet in memory of my mother who had passed. Page actually helped me develop an idea I had which worked very well. Lastly, the week of the wedding, Page was flexible in meeting as I needed to drop off the items that would be added to my bouquet as well as provider her the pomanders I made that would be adorned with flowers for the flower girl bouquets. I would work with Page again without question!

Profile Picture User6831631, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Page was great to work with. The flowers for our wedding were just what we wanted and fairly affordable for what we were getting. Page advised us on what would work best for our vision and the flowers turned out beautifully. She was on time, responsive, and flexible when I changed my mind several times. She also advised me against certainly flowers that would be too expensive for my price range without adding a ton of value beyond what I was already getting, which was really refreshing. Page just wants everything to look the way you want it.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/14/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Table Arrangements

The flowers that Flower Girls provided me with were alive and beyond any expectation I had! Absolutely gorgeous. They were extremely easy and nice to work with. When the flowers were brought to me, I cried for the first time...happy tears of course! This is *THE* company to work with when planning a wedding.

Profile Picture joanna, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I absolutely LOVED working with Flower Girls OBX!! I was an out of town bride, so planning my October wedding in Nags Head felt overwhelming. From my first contact with Page, she answered all of my questions and was full of inspiring ideas of her own. She was so easy to work with, and created a perfect floral package within my budget. On my wedding day, I was BLOWN away. Our guests (and photographer!) all raved about the beautiful bouquets. I couldn't have been more pleased, and would recommend Page and Flower Girls OBX to anyone!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/20/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

So incredibly beautiful and page and Mary went above and beyond or expectations to make our wedding a magical dream come true. I felt like a princess! Love the flower girls!!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/3/15, 3 Reviews