Yana Beauty Studio

Updos/Styling (5)
Contour Makeup (3)
Group Discounts (2)
Textured Styling (1)

great work!!! very creative!! !!

Profile Picture User7523611, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked Tara from Yana Beauty Studio. I coordinated the makeup trial through Yana and she was very professional and helpful. I did my trial with Tara and ended up choosing her to do my makeup. She did a great job and all of my bridesmaids were really pleased with how their makeup turned out as well. We had another makeup artist come as well from Yana since I had 8 people needing makeup. I never got the other artists name, but I would recommend Tara for someone needing their makeup done. She did fake lashes as well as airbrush that stayed on the whole night!

Profile Picture Laura, 2/4/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Discounts, Makeup

This is the second time I have used Yana. the first time was for my daughter's wedding and this time it was for my wedding. She made me feel beautiful and youthful! Yana is a delight to work with and her calmness will put any bride at ease. She is accommodating and willing to do whatever the bridal party wants her to do. Our make-up looked and felt amazing for the entire evening!!! Do do give yana a call for your wedding. You will not be sorry!!!!

Profile Picture Linda, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews