Yana Beauty Studio Reviews

88 | Los Angeles, CA

88 Reviews for Yana Beauty Studio

abe121980 · Married on 03/23/2017

great work!!! very creative!! !!

Laura · Married on 02/04/2017

I booked Tara from Yana Beauty Studio. I coordinated the makeup trial through Yana and she was very professional and helpful. I did my trial with Tara and ended up choosing her to do my makeup. She did a great job and all of my bridesmaids were really pleased with how their makeup turned out as well. We had another makeup artist come as well from Yana since I had 8 people needing makeup. I never got the other artists name, but I would recommend Tara for someone needing their makeup done. She did fake lashes as well as airbrush that stayed on the whole night!

Linda · Married on 09/24/2016

This is the second time I have used Yana. the first time was for my daughter's wedding and this time it was for my wedding. She made me feel beautiful and youthful! Yana is a delight to work with and her calmness will put any bride at ease. She is accommodating and willing to do whatever the bridal party wants her to do. Our make-up looked and felt amazing for the entire evening!!! Do do give yana a call for your wedding. You will not be sorry!!!!

Courtney · Married on 06/04/2016

Yana is AMAZING!!! I can't recommend her enough. She is phenomenal with her technique and style. Very professional and sweet too :) Just love her!!!

• Hebah

Hebah · Married on 10/23/2015

Yana Beauty Studio did my hair and makeup for both my engagement photo shoot as well as my wedding day. They were referred to me by my amazing wedding coordinator, Rita Meyerkova of Events Boutique. The first time I met with Yana was the morning of my engagement shoot, at her home studio. She has a very nice professional setting. As soon as I met her and sat down I knew that I was in good hands with someone who has been doing this for years. We discussed the setting of the engagement shoot and what would work best. I also showed her some pictures that I had searched online of the vibe and look that I was going for. She was able to get exactly what I wanted and more, she did an amazing job! I knew this was a great preview of how well she would do my hair and makeup for my wedding day. The month before my wedding I met with Yana again to do a trial run of my hair. I again came with a few pictures to give an idea of what I was looking for, and Yana was able to blend them all together to create a great look. I was excited for the big day! On the wedding day, Yana arrived right on time with another makeup/hair artist from her team. There were 5 of us for them to work on (me, my 2 bridesmaids, my mom and my mother-in-law). They both did a GREAT job on us all, especially me the bride ;-) I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup from family and guests at the wedding. The pictures came out great too. I was more than happy with Yana Beauty Studio's work and would highly recommend them!

Ladan · Married on 09/03/2015

I can't say enough good things about Yana. I had my hair and makeup done with her for my wedding day and her work was flawless. She was very detail oriented and was especially good at listening to my vision of what I wanted to look like. Besides that, her energy was her extra perk and exactly what I needed the morning of my big day. She has a be and sweet heart and I highly recommend her. My hair and makeup stayed perfect for the whole night, even with all the sweating, jumping, and dancing. Love you Yana ❤️

Anna · Married on 03/28/2015

Yana and her team helped make my wedding a beautiful day! Yana did a phenomenal job with my makeup - I couldn't be happier! Yana takes into account what the client wants and delivers that in the most flawless, professional way! She ensure you feel gorgeous on your special day! Yana and her team are very punctual, professional, easy to work with, and provide high quality work. Would recommend for hair and makeup to anyone who wants to an easy process and look gorgeous!!!

Sarah · Married on 01/18/2015

All brides want to feel beautiful on their wedding day, but Yana takes that ideal to a whole new level. All throughout my wedding, I received numerous compliments about how radiant I looked. In fact, you can literally hear me saying on my wedding video, "I wish I looked like this every day!" because that's how gorgeous my makeup and hair were. Every bride deserves to feel and look her best on her wedding day and Yana knows exactly what to do to make that happen. Plus, she's just the sweetest! You seriously are missing out if you do not book Yana.

Yana was recommended by one of my bridesmaid. She is extremely professional and talented. My hair and make-up were amazing. I couldn't asked for a better service. I would highly recommend her.

Morgan · Married on 10/11/2014

I cannot say enough great things about Yana and her team; I wish there were more than 5 stars to give! Yana and 2 of her artists did hair and makeup for myself and my 6 bridesmaids, as well as my mom and my aunt, on my wedding day and everyone looked absolutely stunning! My bridesmaids and I brought inspiration photos based on our personal styles, and we were all beyond thrilled with the results. Each person was able to get exactly what they wanted; the hair was perfect without looking stiff or overdone, and the makeup was flawless without looking / feeling heavy or unnatural. Best of all - everyone looked gorgeous in person and in photos, and the hair and makeup lasted all day and night without wear! I highly recommend Yana for any hair and makeup needs, but especially for your wedding! She and her team did an exceptional job and they were all extremely nice, experienced and professional.

incredible hair and makeup that is perfectly tailored to all tastes! we had 6 bridesmaids and 8 guests get their hair and makeup done and EVERYONE left happy! thank you Yana you are the best!!!!!!!

Polly · Married on 08/16/2014

Yana is a gem. She made the wedding day preparation go so smoothly with her calm demeanor and wonderful talent. She did hair and make up for us, and everyone looked their very best.

Yana can take your idea photo and make it happen for you. And everything lasts, which is good, because you have to start at 8:00 am for a 6:30 pm wedding. It takes time to be beautiful!

Don't hesitate to hire Yana. She is lovely and very easy to work with. A total professional.

Patty · Married on 05/23/2014

I had the pleasure of having Yana & Tara as our hair & make up artists for our wedding.All my girls and the moms were so happy with how they dolled them up, Yana & Tara made them look and feel like movie stars. I can truly say me and my wife have never felt so beautiful. Yana took her individual time with each of us. You can clearly tell Yana was born to do this. She is amazing her experience shows in her work she is definitely worth every penny or more!!! Both my trail and wedding day make up lasted all night, it was flawless the entire night. Planning a destination wedding isn't easy but working with Yana made my planning so much easier. She even wrote up a schedule for us, and our bridal party for the morning of the wedding which really helped us out. The day of the wedding everything went so smooth she arrived on time and everything went according to her schedule which me and my photographers loved, there was no panic or rushing it was as smooth as can be. I am so glad I found Yana and her team for our wedding. Thank you so much for making us feel so beautiful on our special day we are eternally grateful!!! YANA IS TRULY AMAZING!!!

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2013

Yana and her team are exceptional!! I couldn't be happier I was referred to Yana for my wedding day hair and makeup. She is professional, extremely talented, timely, and so easy to be around. She made the morning of the wedding such a breeze and timed everything perfectly! Her team listened to what each bridesmaid wanted for hair and makeup, and the girls looked beautiful. I was especially particular about my makeup, and Yana delivered exactly the look I had envisioned.

I would highly recommend Yana to any bride-to-be!! She is the BEST around!

Thank you for everything Yana!

Everything was amazing! Lana is a great make up artist and we all liked her work! I would definitely use her again and recommend her to my friends!

• Vika

Vika · Married on 08/19/2012

Yana did my hair and makeup for my wedding, she is absolutley amazing! She made me look absolutley stunning on my wedding day. I have never looked so beautiful! Thank you so much! I looked and felt like a princess and I owe it to you. The AirBrush make up stayed on until I washed my face late at night, and the hair looked amazing the whole night.
    I highly recommend Yana!

Linda · Married on 08/04/2012

Tara Reyes from Yana Beauty Studio did my hair and makeup for my wedding and she did an amazing job! She is such a sweet girl and does exactly what you ask for. She is very talented! I got many compliments on my hair and makeup. I looked exactly how I had visioned for my wedding. The studio (billing, scheduling, hair/makeup trial) was also very easy to work with. I highly recommend Yana Beauty Studio!

• rar62686

renee · Married on 07/20/2012

I had a wonderful experience with Yana. She is so nice and did such a great job with my hair and makeup and my bridal party's.
    Would highly recommend her to any bride!

eleanor · Married on 06/09/2012

Yana is the first artist that I worked with who really listened to everything I wanted for my hair and makeup on my wedding day. Everything came out perfect!!! Not only is she talented but she is really easy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone

Teresa · Married on 05/26/2012

I have had the pleasure of having Yana at two weddings now. And although it was unfortunate that it took me two times to get it right with the guy, choosing Yana was something I got right the first time!
    Yana is always pleasant, smiling, and a pleasure to be around. She is professional but doesn't lose that personal feeling you need when trusting someone to make you feel your most beautiful on your special day.
    Not only is she wonderful with the bride, but every single one of the ladies that had their makeup done by Yana was impressed. This ranges from simple lipgloss and blush on the flower girls, all of the bridesmaids, as well as the mothers of the bride/groom who were at first, a bit concerned about having such a young woman do their makeup. Older women prefer their standard daily makeup application! However, Yana made them feel comfortable, listened to what they wanted, and was able to pull it off perfectly! Both mothers said they hadn't remembered looking so youthful and fresh in ages!
    Yana is worth every penny you spend. People spend thousands on photographers but some fail to realize that they can only work so much magic! Having the perfect makeup makes everyones life easier, and your pictures turn out as you'd imagined.

Sandra · Married on 05/12/2012

Yana and Davee were AMAZING and very easy to work with. Davee did a great job on my hair and make up for my wedding. I couldn'thave been happier!!

Bridgette · Married on 05/05/2012

Davee our artist from Yana took thetime to make sure I loved my look. He was funny and sweet and made it a very relaxing day for me on my wedding. I would recommend and use Yana again!!

Yana is super sweet and very understanding. Great to work with, my make up looked fantastic! Thank you so so so very much!

• I

Inna · Married on 04/22/2012

Yana is amazing!!! My make up for my special day was spectacular! Everyone in my wedding looked great!!! She is a true professional who takes her time to make sure everything looks great. She asks for feedback if you like what she is doing and the end result is great!

• Yasmine

Yasmine · Married on 04/14/2012

I tend to be anxious about getting my makeup done because most artists mess it up and make me look just plain weird. Yana Beauty Studio was hired to do makeup, and Yana and her team made me and my family and bridesmaids look great on my wedding day. Yana is incredibly talented at making brides look their best, and her airbrush makeup lasted all day long. Literally!

Thank you, Yana, for being an important part of my wedding day! I appreciate you so much!