Yaadein Events

Edison, NJ View map
$5,000 Package Price

$5,000 Package Price

Yaadein Events is a wedding planning company located in Piscataway, New Jersey, that serves the Northern New Jersey region. We offer our couples a one stop shop for access to quality wedding planning, design, photography, and entertainment services.

Event Planning & Day of Coordination:

Our team of 15 planners will organize your ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious weddings and elopements.

We offer fully customized planning packages broken into three categories:

• Day-of coordination
  • Partial Planning
  • Full planning

Most of our packages come with budget analysis, event design, guest list creation, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals.

Photography

Yaadein Events uses contemporary, film, natural, photojournalism, traditional, and vintage photography styles to capture your wedding day. They offer additional hours, custom graphics, high-resolution images, and much more. Couples may review proofs of their photos before selecting final images, which they may receive via albums, canvas, digital files, flush mount, matted and/or regular prints, Save the Dates, and Thank You cards. They offer the following photography services:

• Boudoir shoot
  • Toning
  • Video
  • Wedding portraits

DJ services

Our couples have great, high quality entertainment at their wedding events. They will consult with couples to determine what exactly they want and offer to also perform MC services. They would be happy to also provide you with a bilingual MC. DJs may bring their own equipment, which include the following:

• Sound/PA system
  • Microphones
  • Disco ball
  • Flat screen
  • Projector
  • Uplighting
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5000.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• PUJA
    Juhi O. Getting married on 10/29/2021

Yaadein Events=Dream Team

Wow! Just wow! I’m so shook with how Yaadein Events managed every single wedding event for us. As a bride, I have worked behind the scenes as a wedding planning associate and event decorating associate so I’m well aware of how things flow. Meet and his team pulled our wedding week together so well with only one month of coordinating! So happy we found him through a family friend when we did! We were about a month out from our wedding and the coordinator we were talking to seem very interested in her personal gain, so at that point me and my husband were stressing and not satisfied at all. One phone call with Meet and I told my Dad, “He’s the one!” His attention to detail and the team’s patience.. just wow! I felt so relieved and for me that’s a foreign feeling because I find myself to be a perfectionist, detail-oriented and tend to micromanage! Ankita was such a sweetheart, she made sure I was feeling my best every step of the way! South Asian weddings can get very rowdy, but Yaadein Events knows E X A C T L Y how to manage/problem solve everything! They maintained friendliness with family and guest, but also enforced the itinerary! It was a dream come true for us & we can’t thank them enough. If you come across them, I guarantee you won’t regret it! Thank you so much once again Meet, Ankita, Priyank & Ujjaval! You guys are family now! ❤️
    Charmi Married on 10/10/2021

The wedding vendor that does it all and does it so well!

We hired Meet and his team at Yaadein Events for wedding coordination, DJ & MC, and decor for our multi-cultural wedding. Hiring a one-stop one-shop company was so useful because we could convey our vision much more easily and also communicate with only one company rather than multiple ones. With all the meetings that go into wedding planning, it becomes so much easier when you can condense multiple vendors together. And the best part is, they do each part so well! We got many compliments about how awesome Meet was as an MC and our guests loved the songs the DJ played for us! We had both Indian and non-Indian guests, and the DJ was able to feel the vibe of the crowd and choose songs accordingly. Meet as an MC was guiding the non-Indians which made our baraat a super fun event. He hyped up our crowd, and threw in some fun surprises at the reception as well! The wedding coordination on the day of the wedding was very thorough. There was always someone to help take care of whatever you needed and the team was always in constant communication with each other. Yaadein events also surprised us with the decor on the day of! They truly listen to your vision and we loved the decor they had set up for us, especially with the surprises they added for us! Additionally, they want to help make your dream come true. We really wanted an outdoor wedding but the weather was not cooperating. I had given up hope, but the team kept watching the weather app like a hawk, and at the very last moment, the weather cleared up, and the entire team with the venue made our dream happen and we got our beautiful outdoor wedding!! It was definitely one of the happiest moments of the wedding and that wouldn't have been possible without the team trying to make that dream come true. With Yaadein Events by your side, you can definitely count on your wedding day or any other event you plan to happen successfully and with happiness. We are so grateful and we have so many happy memories that we can cherish for the rest of our lives!! Yaadein truly stands by its name 😉 Thank you so much Yaadein Team for the beautiful wedding!
  • Alefyah
    Alefyah T. Married on 10/09/2021

Perfect Experience!

We hired Yaadein Events for my father's 75th Birthday Celebration. A week before the event - my mother was swamped with work, my sister was fighting a cold, and I was all the way in Alabama - we were overwhelmed and realized we really couldn't do this on our own. Meet and his crew were able to take over last minute and complete every aspect of the event perfectly - decor, DJ, games, slides shows, favors, and seating arrangements. There was a horrible mix up with the venue and they were able to find a new place and negotiable a great contract for us just a 3 days prior to the party. Meet remained calm, available and flexible the whole time, even amongst the most unexpected situations. His attitude and ability to handle anything that came his way really reduced any tensions we had leading up to the party. They worked wonderfully with the venue and were able to negotiate extra items for us. The decorations and favors were done beautifully. Meet was able to bring our vision to life in the banquet hall. Music and MC'ing was coordinated well. Meet had a great engaging and energetic vibe. He was able to feel out the room and adjust the party itinerary to fit the crowd. All in All extremely pleased with the services. Was able to truly relax and enjoy my own event knowing all the details were taken care of. I would definitely recommend Yaadein Events for your next event.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

15 wood acres dr Edison, NJ, 08820
Location of (Yaadein Events)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding