Yaadein Events is a wedding planning company located in Piscataway, New Jersey, that serves the Northern New Jersey region. We offer our couples a one stop shop for access to quality wedding planning, design, photography, and entertainment services.

Event Planning & Day of Coordination:

Our team of 15 planners will organize your ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious weddings and elopements.

We offer fully customized planning packages broken into three categories:

• Day-of coordination
  • Partial Planning
  • Full planning

Most of our packages come with budget analysis, event design, guest list creation, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals.

Photography

Yaadein Events uses contemporary, film, natural, photojournalism, traditional, and vintage photography styles to capture your wedding day. They offer additional hours, custom graphics, high-resolution images, and much more. Couples may review proofs of their photos before selecting final images, which they may receive via albums, canvas, digital files, flush mount, matted and/or regular prints, Save the Dates, and Thank You cards. They offer the following photography services:

• Boudoir shoot
  • Toning
  • Video
  • Wedding portraits

DJ services

Our couples have great, high quality entertainment at their wedding events. They will consult with couples to determine what exactly they want and offer to also perform MC services. They would be happy to also provide you with a bilingual MC. DJs may bring their own equipment, which include the following:

• Sound/PA system
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

4.9 out of 5 rating
99% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Yaadein Events is highly recommended by customers for weddings and other events. The team, including Meet and Priyank, is praised for their excellent service, professionalism, and attention to detail. Customers appreciated the one-stop-shop service, which made the planning process easier. The decor, DJ, and coordination services were highly praised, and guests had a great time at the events. Overall, customers highly recommend Yaadein Events for their wedding or event planning needs.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Hrushi
Hrushi O. Sent on 01/22/2024

Groom’s Father

Meet and his team is excellent, totally over responsive. We use him for my other son wedding as well in 2017.
All team members Payal, Parth and Saloni provided excellent services for our needs.
Our family was worry free and enjoy all our events by seeing we are in good hands
P
Payal Sent on 05/11/2022

Amazing!!!

We had limited time to plan our wedding and I luckily found Yaadein events to help bring my vision to life. We hired them for day of coordination and DJing. They supported us throughout the process with their opinions based on their experience, any questions we had and simply being a pillar for us during the process. Our events were so smooth, easy flowing and a blast without stressing out any family members all because of yaadein. They felt more like family members than vendors. Would highly reccommend you to hire them to help you enjoy your wedding or event as well. Special shout-out to Meet and Priyank for being professional and looking out for us always!
PUJA
Juhi O. Sent on 10/22/2021

Yaadein Events=Dream Team

Wow! Just wow! I’m so shook with how Yaadein Events managed every single wedding event for us. As a bride, I have worked behind the scenes as a wedding planning associate and event decorating associate so I’m well aware of how things flow. Meet and his team pulled our wedding week together so well with only one month of coordinating! So happy we found him through a family friend when we did! We were about a month out from our wedding and the coordinator we were talking to seem very interested in her personal gain, so at that point me and my husband were stressing and not satisfied at all. One phone call with Meet and I told my Dad, “He’s the one!” His attention to detail and the team’s patience.. just wow! I felt so relieved and for me that’s a foreign feeling because I find myself to be a perfectionist, detail-oriented and tend to micromanage! Ankita was such a sweetheart, she made sure I was feeling my best every step of the way! South Asian weddings can get very rowdy, but Yaadein Events knows E X A C T L Y how to manage/problem solve everything! They maintained friendliness with family and guest, but also enforced the itinerary! It was a dream come true for us & we can’t thank them enough. If you come across them, I guarantee you won’t regret it! Thank you so much once again Meet, Ankita, Priyank & Ujjaval! You guys are family now! ❤️
illustration stars