Linden, NJ 07036 Map · Phone number

fa8a63b870c5b0aa 1442282553621 photo 3 479
photo 1 516

12 Reviews for TD Event Planning

Vilma · Married on 07/26/2015

I had a great experience with Tdeventplanning. Tania was always available to answer all my questions, which was great and gave me a peace of mind! Everything that I in visioned she made happen! The day of the event I was blown away! And so were all my guests! Everything was absolutely perfect! I will definitely be using tdeventplanning again!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Dyana · Married on 07/25/2015

There are no words to describe TD Event Planning! I had the honor of having Tania plan a surprise 25th birthday for me and I couldn't have been more pleased with how everything turned out! It was a very fashionable night to say the least, she takes the time to truly know her client while providing esquistite service. Her attention to detail truly shines thru all her events. From my centerpieces to my seating arrangements everything was taken care of. I wasn't involved in the planning of the party and truly don't even think I would have even chosen such a great theme (A night in Paris) for myself. made the night one to remember! All my guests couldn't stop raving of how great everything looked because she always outdoes herself :)

Sent on 09/15/2015

Jeannette · Married on 06/14/2015

Tania was absolutely outstanding!!!! She was very hands on with my husband and I from day one. We got married at the Manor in West Orange and got ready right next door at the Marriot. Prior to the event TD Event Planning provided me with a detailed time line of everything I need to get done before the weeding Tania was prompt when she arrived for the big day. I felt that was really important to me because without her being there I would of felt lost with out here. There was another member of TD Event Planning (Dyana) with the Groomsmen to make sure they were on time.
    During my reception my dress ripped and Tania and Dyana fixed my dress!! They provided my entire bridal party with a bridal kit, which had gum, tissues, hair products, and whatever else you can think of that you would need in case of an emergency.

Overall I was very pleased with TD Event Planning. They did such an amazing job and I don't have a single complaint.

Sent on 01/15/2016

Award

TD Event Planning FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 03