Yaadein Events Reviews

31 | Piscataway, NJ

31 Reviews for Yaadein Events

Jeevana Lagisetty · Getting married on 07/04/2020

One-stop shop of excellence!

Meet, Priyank, Ujjaval, and the rest of the Yaadein team were such a delight to work with! They made sure that the day went exactly as we wanted it to, and had amazing recommendations during out planning phases as well.

We got their photography, videography, decoration, DJ/MC services and we are so happy with our decision - the pictures came out amazing, everyone enjoyed the dance floor, and we got numerous compliments on our decor. Highly recommend this team!!

Thank you Yaadein Events for making our special day ever so more perfect :-)

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Drashti

Drashti & Pratik Khamar · Married on 06/29/2019

Phenomenal Yaadein Events team...amazing experience!

We chose Yaadein events for our DJ & MC at our Wedding & Reception in June 2019. From the initial stages of when we were looking for a vendor, they explained everything in detail and were upfront about all the different type of packages and add-ons they offered. They also helped greatly with the planning process and timings of the event. On the day of the event, from the start of the Baarat which included a Dhol player, they kept the crowd pumped up dancing throughout with their vast selection of music. During the wedding ceremony they also had the right songs to play at the perfect time! The icing on the cake was during the Reception, when we saw everything come together from the MCing at the beginning to the the add-ons of cold fireworks and the dry ice machine which was a major wow factor as it made it seem like we were dancing on the clouds. The best part was the fun that all our guests had on the dance floor because the DJing was phenomenal!!! They kept the dance floor entertained well into the late night and all our guests loved Yaadein Events as they played various type of music from old school throwbacks, to recent Panjabi/ Bollywood and English hits. They did an amazing job! There was not a single bored moment with Meet, Priyank and the rest of the Yaadein Events team!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Pratiti · Married on 05/26/2019

Couldn’t ask for a better Team!

We had our big fat Indian wedding and Meet and his team were absolutely fantastic through the entire process. From the regular check ins leading up to the wedding to the constant help throughout the big day, the coordinators team were unbelievable!

Everything went on time and smoothly, which never happens at Indian weddings. Meet was able to make sure I got everything I wanted done. I thought I wouldn’t have time for reception pictures, but Meet adjusted and made it work! We also thought we lost some Pooja Samaan for the wedding but Meet and team were on it and found it in time.

They didn’t let me or my family worry through the wedding and made sure everything was done perfectly and exactly as I planned.

We loved our experience with Yaadein Events and will be recommending them to all our family and friends!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Avni

Avni · Married on 04/20/2019

Excellent experience

Meet, Priyank, and the entire Yaadein events team went above and beyond for our wedding. We hired them for DJ/lighting and day of coordination. They consistently provided services that exceeded our expectations- whether that meant squeezing in an extra meeting, or an extra phone call they were always there to make the process of planning a wedding easier. The weekend of our event went smoothly thanks to the efforts of the coordination team. The DJ/lighting services were also excellent and they kept the crowd on the dance floor the whole night. When you choose vendors for your wedding you want people who are easy to work with and deliver above what they promise, which is exactly what Yaadein events did. One of the best vendor decisions we made!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Tasleen Akal · Married on 03/13/2019

3 events for wedding

Working with Yaadein events was an amazing experience ! Meet the organizer was very organized and took responsibility for every part of the wedding. He was extremely responsive which helped a lot. Priyank is extremely talented with his photography and really paints a beautiful story with all the pictures he’s taken. I can’t wait to work with them again !

Sent on 03/14/2019

Palvinder Chawla · Married on 03/13/2019

Professional

The staff and Photographers at the Yaadein events were very professional. During the events, we felt like we were working with friends and not with any random strangers.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Khushboo Shah · Married on 01/06/2019

My Baby Shower

My baby shower was a blast, and it was amazing, I don't have words to describe the amazing work Yaadein Events did, the sparkles idea that Meet gave us, blew everyone's mind. I can write pages of how professional, excellent, caring Yaadein events was during my ups and downs at the baby shower. Yaadein Events is "Truly One Stop Event Shop". #yaadeinbyyourside #yaadeinmadesomanymemories

Sent on 02/22/2019

Maithili Parikh · Married on 12/27/2018

Pleasant experience working with Yadeein Events Team

Working with Yaadein events was pleasant experience. They did our pre-wedding photo-shoot and we have happy memories from that day. My fiance planned a surprise proposal for me during the shoot and that was amazingly captured by them. Thank you Priyank for amazing photos :)

Sent on 11/17/2018

Jui · Married on 11/23/2018

Everything was just perfect!

Yaadein team absolutely rocked our engagement party with the perfect decor, lights, dj, photography, anchoring & everything we had expected. The team is very detailed oriented and addressed each and every question & request I had.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Mareeya · Married on 07/28/2018

Meet and his team gave us amazing professional services at great value. We hired them less than a month before the wedding as our original photographer mixed up on the dates and wasn’t able to cover our event. Meet was accommodating and so flexible. We used their photography, video, and sound architect services. We were pleasantly surprised to receive a few preview pictures just 2 days after the event- and they were beautiful.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Ruchi · Married on 04/28/2018

They were very friendly .Thank you Meet and Priyank for making it the best memories for me and KREVIN. Without your spectacular work and friendly support it wouldnt be that precious.
    Thank you once again.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Krevin · Married on 04/28/2018

Thank you Meet and Priyank for making it the best memories for me and Ruchi. Without your spectacular work and friendly support it wouldnt be that precious.
    Thank you once again.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Nirvi · Married on 04/21/2018

Yaadein Events did an amazing job for our engagement party. Everyone loved the DJ music, MCing and the way they brought the audience together. The entire event was so smooth! In addition, day of photographers were great, they listened and followed our style and even stayed after the event to get a few shots we wanted. They are incredibly professional and will go above and beyond to please their clients! I can't wait to see the photographs/video!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Smeet · Married on 02/18/2018

Wonderful experience! Took the time to learn about the couple and make the event memorable and unique. Felt like part of the family.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Heta · Married on 11/26/2017

Great work done by Meet, our event turned out to be better than expected. All thanks to meet

Sent on 12/07/2017

Parth & Susan · Married on 10/15/2017

Meet and his team went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day ran smoothly. Our day started before 7am and ended around 11pm. Meet and his team managed all our vendors, hotel staff, and even helped coordinate family members to ensure everyone knew where to be and what to do. All our events went according to schedule which gave us peace of mind, if anything did come up or go wrong we were not aware of it, Yaadein took care of any hiccups. Would recommend this service to anyone looking for a awesome wedding coordinator that won't break the bank.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Khushali · Married on 10/08/2017

Meet-thank you very much for making my sister in law’s baby shower a memorable one. Games were new and fun. Everyone from different age groups were constantly involved and on their feet. Music rotation was a very nice idea.
    To Yaadein team-don’t have enough words to express how thankful I am as they helped a lot with end minute decoration.

Meet was very professional and patient throughout the whole process. He was constantly in touch with us for weeks prior to the event to understand our requirements and how he can best deliver up-to the expectations. His team arrived at the event before we did:). His team was constantly engaging with everyone. Overall, extremely happy with yaadein events.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Shruti · Married on 04/29/2017

Yaadein was a lot of fun to work with starting from our pre wedding shoots to the wedding day itself. The team is amazing and very accommodating. Thank you Yaadein team for documenting our most beautiful day for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Tejal · Married on 08/27/2016

Yes, Go for it. Very affordable and flexible. Best thing is one stop shop

Sent on 09/12/2016

Ruchita · event on: 05/16/2015

Absolutely Amazing experience. Highly recommend to go with Yaadein. You can never go wrong choosing them.

Sent on 05/21/2015

Amazing. That doesn't even begin to describe my experience with the Yaadein Events team. Most people don't realize how many details are important to an event as big as a wedding and the Yaadein team catered to them all, completely exceeding my expectations. Coming from some experience in planning my own family events over the years, I thought I knew the ropes from invitations to table settings, and with that I was ready to settle for a decent wedding based on my budget that would be my own creation. Little did I know that going to a Dulhan Expo would lead me to my dream wedding.

I first encountered the team at the Dulhan Expo in Edison and contacted Meet Shah, the Yaadein Events Event Planner. Like any meeting with wedding planners I was sure they were going to try and sell me a plan exceeding my budget and create a standard, run-of-the-mill wedding - and standard I am not. Needless to say, this was not the case with Yaadein. Meet was very attentive to my budget needs and was determined to find a way to bring my wedding to life with some pizazz and within my reach. After booking him as my planner, I was set. That was it. No more vendors, no more coordinating - just Yaadein. Meet was my main contact and the Yaadein team was able to provide every service for my event without having to extend to other vendors. Ladies, believe it - there is a planner out there that will take all that stress off your hands and it’s Yaadein.

Not only was I able to enjoy the planning process, but I have those beautiful memories in photos and videos to enjoy even after my event. Working with Yaadein gave me the best wedding gift of all - the beautiful, unique experience of being able to enjoy every minute of the best event of my life!

I can honestly say my dreams were delivered and the most amazing memories were made. Thank you so much Yaadein for making my wedding truly memorable and beyond what I could have imagined it to be! :)

Daksh · Married on 08/02/2014

They planned my entire wedding and it was an amazing experience! Loved them, I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Great service! They organized my wedding and everything was exactly the way I wanted it to be. There were no issues at all. Amazing decors! They have definitely got the best DJ. They made my wedding a dream wedding. The photos and videos came out amazing as well. They even choreographed my first dance which was really great! They even have a dance troupe who are really good bunch of professional dancers. They made the wedding even more memorable with their performance. I thought weddings were stressful until it was my turn and this was all because of the amazing services provided by Yaadein Events. If I had to do it all over again, I would still go for Yaadein Events. Thank you Yaadein Events!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Priyank · event on: 05/24/2014

The service provided by Yaadein Events was excellent. The DJ was very engaging with the crowd and the MC made sure the whole place was thoroughly entertained. The whole event was planned out with extreme details to my needs and likes. The photos and the videos of the event were delivered very quickly and captured every detail of the event. The decor was exquisite and made the event stand out. I would definitely recommend yaadein events to everyone i know and would definitely hire them again for my future events.

• Z

Zubin · event on: 12/21/2013

Yaadein Events are amazing! They are truly one stop event shop. They "made" our holiday party one of a kind. The DJ is such a key part of a holiday party doing introductions and keeping things on track etc... and Yaadein DJ knows what they are doing and they go out of thier way. My family was blown away how much fun it was when the DJ announced the holiday party into the room... everyone said it made it so Hollywood party. Everyone was dancing, everyone said the music was great. They had all the music lined up perfect for the ceremony. I can't say enough wonderful things about Yaadein DJ. The Videography and photography was also one of the most amazing things, and the video edit the way it was done was something which we did not except , it was amazing. They were a KEY FACTOR into making our day totally Perfect! Thank you!!!!! I would recommend them to everyone!!!!