XO Events and Design

Chattanooga, TN
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

XO Events is a wedding planning company based in Chattanooga, TN. Carol Ann and her team of event professionals are devoted to providing clients with a personalized experience, turning wedding visions into unforgettable realities. With a detail-oriented approach, XO Events's expertise ensures your once-in-a-lifetime occasion will be everything you hoped for and more.

Meet Our Founder:
Hi, I'm Carol Ann. Founder and Head Planner at XO Events. Ever since I was a little girl, I dreamed of being a wedding planner after attending wedding after wedding with my family. The Wedding Planner movie with Jennifer Lopez? You guessed right - that was my favorite movie growing up. Shortly after moving to Chattanooga in 2013, I was approached by a friend to join her wedding company. I worked there as co-owner for 5 years, making countless bride and groom wedding dreams become a reality. And then finally, in 2019, I made my dream come true and launched my own wedding company, XO Events. For me, the best part is seeing the creation of a couple's vision come to life on their wedding day. I get to be a part of one of the couple's best days of the their life, making sure it is the most perfect day.

Our Packages:
Ceremony Package, Mini Day-Of Package, Full Day-Of Package, Wedding Planner Package. Message us for details and pricing. Customizing a package is also available.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Anastacia
    Anastacia U. Married on 05/29/2021

Above and Beyond

Carol Ann and VK went above and beyond. They were so sweet and they were always a step ahead when it came to our needs. Even our guests were raving about what a great job they did and how smoothly everything went! Each meeting with them was amazing, their timeline made us feel super comfortable and confident in how the day would go, and with their help everything came together perfectly. 10/10 would recommend!
  • Marcy
    Marcy G. Married on 09/26/2020

Day of Coordinator

Getting a day of coordinator was the best thing I could have done! Carol Ann was so helpful and thought of things that would have never crossed my mind! My hair and make up person cancelled on me 33 days out and she was quick to send me suggestions and help me find someone! Knowing that I had someone the day of my wedding to be the main point of contact for vendors was such a huge relief to me!
  • Rachel
    Rachel F. Married on 08/02/2020

Carol Ann is the best to work with!!

Carol Ann was incredibly helpful, professional, thoughtful, and fun to work with! She is very respectful of the bride's vision and plan, but offers the perfect amount of recommendations and guidance. During the wedding, she was attentive and supportive, and I knew everything was taken care of! Can't recommend her enough.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding