XO Events and Design Reviews

18 | Chattanooga, TN

18 Reviews for XO Events and Design

• Aimee

Aimee Borovich · Getting married on 09/03/2021

The Best Wedding Coordinator Ever!!

If you're looking for a coordinator who will always be in your corner and will go the extra mile, then look no further! Carol Ann is the perfect wedding coordinator. From start to finish I never once doubted that she wouldn't follow through. She was always there for me literally any time I needed her. COVID-19 hit a week before my wedding and she did everything she could to limit my stress. We went from a guest count of 100+ to 23, had a venue change, last minute hair stylist change, and frustrations with the caterer. Carol Ann was there supporting me the whole time. She was more than helpful and I really can't thank her enough! I honestly don't think I could have done it without her.

Sent on 03/27/2020
  • Marcy

Marcy Gardner · Married on 09/26/2020

Day of Coordinator

Getting a day of coordinator was the best thing I could have done! Carol Ann was so helpful and thought of things that would have never crossed my mind! My hair and make up person cancelled on me 33 days out and she was quick to send me suggestions and help me find someone! Knowing that I had someone the day of my wedding to be the main point of contact for vendors was such a huge relief to me!

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Finch · Married on 08/02/2020

Carol Ann is the best to work with!!

Carol Ann was incredibly helpful, professional, thoughtful, and fun to work with! She is very respectful of the bride's vision and plan, but offers the perfect amount of recommendations and guidance. During the wedding, she was attentive and supportive, and I knew everything was taken care of! Can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 02/20/2020

Alison Nichols Vanzant · Married on 06/27/2020

Carol ann is the greatest.

Carol Ann is the greatest! She was our day of coordinator and I know something would have not gone as planned if we didn’t have her. She was SUPER helpful and always right there to keep everyone on the right track! She truly puts her all into your wedding! I know she took a lot of stress off of my mom in the weeks leading up to the wedding! I will always say that she was the best investment of the wedding!

Sent on 07/06/2020
  • Cayce

Cayce Bryan · Married on 05/30/2020

She is wonderful !!

We can’t say enough about Carol Ann! Our large wedding was completely altered by COVID-19 and last minute became an intimate event on my husband’s family property. Carol Ann thought of everything, and made us feel so calm the day of. My husband and I have said many times since.. we don’t know what we would have done without her!

Sent on 07/16/2020
  • Sam

Sam Bowman · Married on 11/02/2019

Joyful and Friendly 😊

Carol Ann is as sweet and kind as she is prompt and professional. She made our wedding day stress free so we could enjoy it. We’ve never had an interaction with her that has been less than joyful and carefree!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Taylor Bowman · Married on 11/02/2019

Best Wedding Planner To Ever Exist!!!

LOOK NO FURTHER!!!! If you want to have a seamless and beautifully organized event, Carol Ann is your girl! She made my wedding planning process exciting, easy to navigate, and took so much stress off of me! She covers all bases and works hard to ensure nothing comes between you and your magical night. She has a natural talent for design and planning. Not to mention, she's an absolute joy and ray of light to be around!! I cannot speak highly enough about her and if you ever get the privilege of meeting her, you'll say the same!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Amber

Amber Holley · Married on 10/17/2019

A Life saver!!

Carol Ann with XO Events came to my rescue for my wedding. We had such a small ceremony I thought I could handle everything on my own but I was completely wrong. With only a month left until the Big Day, Carol Ann planned every detail for the ceremony!!! Our wedding day was perfect and I owe it all to her!!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Emily

Emily Perno · Married on 10/04/2019

Above-and-Beyond Day-Of Coordinator

Carol Ann went above and beyond for our wedding. We hired her for her day-of services. Our wedding was supposed to be entirely outdoor and it ended up pouring rain on our big day. We had to switch to our rain plan which was causing me some stress because my entire vision was changing. Carol Ann helped reassure me and helped with last minute changes. She even brought an assistant to help with day of set-up to ensure everything would go smoothly. My husband and I ended up having our dream wedding in part thanks to Carol Ann. I highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • W

Wendy Reno · Married on 07/13/2019

Carol Ann was amazing!!

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Carol Ann was to work with! As the mother of the bride I wanted everything to be perfect for my daughter and Carol Ann made sure every detail was covered from the very beginning. She had a full understanding of my daughter's vision and implemented it beautifully. She set vendor appointments and attended every meeting and tasting to make sure everyone was always on the same page. She even kept up with my budget and when deposits and payments were due so that nothing got overlooked. She was always available for the occasional question and constantly worked to reduce stress for the bride. (and me!) Carol Ann organized everything and made us a detailed itinerary for the whole wedding weekend. She inspired confidence and we knew that whatever came up she would handle it so that we could enjoy the day. We couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Carrleigh Partee · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely amazing to work with!

Carol Ann is truly amazing to work with! She worked so hard to make sure she knew exactly how I had my wedding day envisioned. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone that needs a wedding coordinator. She has multiple package options available to meet your need and budget and is very affordable! She made my wedding day run completely smooth and I didn't have to worry about one thing. My favorite thing about her is that during the reception, she handled the whole flow of the night and made sure I was present where I needed to be. She has such a sweet spirit about her and I loved that she didn't "boss" me around like I have heard other coordinators can do. Cannot say enough positive things about her and her business!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Jane

Jane · Married on 10/13/2018

Carol Ann will take care of your big day

Carol Ann provided day-of coordination services for my November 2018 wedding. She did a great job of keeping in touch leading up to the wedding to make sure things were on track for the big day. You can count on Carol Ann to take care of all of your wedding day details. She had the foresight and experience to ask about things that we let fall through the cracks of our minds; she considers ALL the details and logistics that go into making a wedding day as smooth and stress-free as possible.

Carol Ann is a delight to work with, and I'd recommend her to any engaged couple planning their wedding. Our wedding day was as seamless as it could have been, thanks to her!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Roni

Roni · Married on 09/22/2018

The absolute best coordinator!

Carol Ann was my day of coordinator for my wedding & she was the absolute best! During our first consultation I knew she would be perfect for our big day! She was upfront with me that she would have to coordinate a wedding on the day of our wedding rehearsal & made sure she could do both & that I was comfortable choosing her knowing this. We scheduled my rehearsal early before she was scheduled to be at her client’s wedding so all was well! She was so sweet & very flexible and listened to all of my concerns. I could tell she would truly do whatever it takes to make my day go exactly how I planned. She was very organized & had a timeline for every moment of our big day. She communicated with the DJ, our photographer & our venue coordinator to make sure the timeline worked for them as well. She was very fast when responding to emails or texts & always answered when I called! My wedding day was perfect thanks to her!

Sent on 06/03/2020
  • Catherine

Catherine Disney · Married on 06/24/2018

Our best decision!

Carol Ann is absolutely incredible! Truly one of the best decisions we made for our wedding was hiring her. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat. She coordinated our wedding last June and was consistently on top of everything that needed to be accomplished to make our day run smoothly, always 5 steps ahead - both before and on the actual day. She is so sweet, super easy to work with, organized, and responded to any questions or concerns we had promptly. She went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect, even thinking of seemingly small details like making sure I was hydrated in the Georgia heat and helping the groomsmen with their boutonnières. You can be confident she will get things done and done well!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Cherry · Married on 06/24/2018

She's Amazing!!

Planning a wedding on your own can be so stressful! What a relief to connect with Carol Ann and have her organized and calm demeanor to help us know all these things we needed to do for my daughter's wedding and when to do them. Carol Ann went ABOVE AND BEYOND our expectations to ensure that everything and everybody was ready for the big day so that we could relax and enjoy this once-in-lifetime event. I would not hesitate to recommend her for your event--she is such a special person and so conscientious in her work.

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Kori

Kori K.o. · Married on 06/22/2018

Hassle free wedding!!!

Carol was our coordinator for our wedding (June, Chattanooga) -- and she should be yours, too! We went with her planning service, which was well worth the very affordable price. From the start, Carol impressed us with her deep knowledge of weddings and her love for seeing things come alive. She was friendly, responsive, patient, committed to helping us plan an event that felt true to us, and, most importantly, organized. Over months of email, text and call exchanges, she helped us figure out our line up, timeline and etc. She spotted minor errors before the big day and help correct them. Carol understood our budget and help us stay within our budget, and just incredibly pleasant and professional. On the day of, our timeline was pretty straightforward as weddings go, but even so, Carol was always one step ahead, making the trains run on time and tweaking details so everything flowed more smoothly and looked great. Thanks to her, we had a perfect day.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Nick

Nick Laughlin · Married on 05/27/2018

Highly recommend!

Carol Ann was a life saver during our wedding! She made sure everything went on schedule, according to plan, and as smoothly as possible. My wife didn't have to worry about a thing on her wedding day, which is exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 08/23/2019