415 S. Swing Road, Greensboro, NC 27409 Map · Phone number

About Wyndham Garden Greensboro

Thank you for your interest in the Wyndham Garden Greensboro!

We have several packages for brides to choose from and we are able to customize them for your special day.

We can work with most budgets and package prices can be adjusted according to your needs. All of our catering is provided by our renowned chef, Steve Felenczak.

We can accommodate up to 250 people for your event with a variety of rooms and setups to choose from. We have onsite catering to accommodate any menu request, including hors d'oeuvres, buffets, and plated menus.

We also offer a discounted hotel room rate for your guests when you book your wedding reception with us.

Please visit our website at www.wyngreensboro.com.

Our Wedding Packages Include:

Three-Hour Wedding Reception in an Elegant Ballroom
One-Hour Pre-Reception Featuring Unlimited Butler-Passed Hors D'Oeuvres
Four Course Meal Featuring Appetizer, Salad, Entrée and Wedding Cake
A Wedding Cake Designed to Your Specifications Champagne and Sparkling cider Toast
Your Choice of White, Ivory or Black Table Linens and Skirting for All of Your Tables
Variety of Colored Napkins to Compliment Your Decor
Complimentary Basic Centerpieces to Choose From
Use of Our Cake Knife and Server & Toasting Glasses
Special Rates for Out-Of-Town Guests with Complimentary Breakfast
Discounted Overnight Accommodations for the Bride and Groom on the Night of Your Reception
Complimentary Parking and Airport Shuttle

I would love to set up a time for you to come out and take a look at our property.

Let me know what dates and times work best for you. I look forward to hearing from you!

879317684780266a 20160827 175453 1472653426757
879317684780266a 20160827 175453 1472653426757
PWGShow7

13 Reviews for Wyndham Garden Greensboro

Brittany · Married on 07/08/2017

When I initially found this hotel as I was looking for a venue, I wasn't expecting to love everything about it. We had our wedding there last week and it was an amazing experience. Nancy, who is in charge of events, kept in touch with me about everything and even though I felt like I was nagging her with so many questions, she always responded quickly and made sure to answer everything. She was very involved with everything and made sure that everything the hotel was supposed to do was done. They were so great at helping make sure everything worked the way it was supposed to. They set up what needed to be set up and then took their decorations down. We of course handled everything that we brought. If you don't want to do your own decorations, they have a vendor suggestion for a company who decorates for events. The whole staff made sure our stay was great and the wait staff was on hand to help when it was needed. The bartenders were the absolute best! I wish we had gotten their names because they were so much fun. They were personable to all of our guests. They even got on the dance floor with us at some points in the night. Everyone loved the girls and they made sure to talk to everyone that came to them. It was an all around great experience and I am so happy that we had our wedding with the Wyndham Garden Greensboro.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Rosa · Married on 03/29/2014

Great place to have a weeding I am very satisfied the personnel was very pleasant and helpful...

Sent on 06/20/2014

Tiana · Married on 08/31/2013

The Clarion Hotel is the best kept secret in Greensboro! They hosted our out of town guest Labor Day weekend for our wedding, and no one left disappointed. The service was great! Jakoma and Gillian were outstanding. I will continue to recommend this place to anyone thats interested in hosting an event. Great job!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Wyndham Garden Greensboro FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Chairs
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Shuttle

• Celebrity DJs - Your Premier DJ Service
    Celebrity DJs - Your Premier DJ Service Wedding DJs

The Clarion Greensboro is such a great place and location. The care that they give each couple is what make them a wise choice. Joselyn Rankin is a joy to work with and a real professional. I am one of their preferred vendors.

• Shavon Via Photography
    Shavon Via Photography Wedding Photographers

This is a Wonderful Venue. When I first arrived to the hotel I thought it was going to be like all the others. But I was wrong. They have a Beautiful setting for a Wedding and Reception. The Gazebo and side garden is just lovely. It made for some beautiful and romantic portraits for the Bride & Groom. The rooms are also Picture perfect as well. Everywhere we went it always looked great. Never found a bad spot for a photo shot. That is always the best. So, I highly recommend the Clarion for you're wedding Venue.

• 415 S. Swing Road Greensboro, 27409 See on map
    336-315-1558 (Other Phone Number)
    336-851-2380 (Fax Number)