Wyeth Augustine Photography

Charlotte, NC View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Wyeth Augustine Photography is a professional wedding photographer located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Wyeth loves to create special connections with her clients that extend beyond your big day. From the first emails sent to the day your gallery is delivered, she not only gets to know her couples but creates fun, unique memories to remember this special life season.

All of the packages offered by Wyeth Augustine Photography offer a complimentary engagement session. Alternatively, engagement sessions can be booked separately. Boudoir and bridal shoots can also be scheduled before the big day. Wyeth would be glad to meet for a consultation and discuss your wants and needs in order to best suit your desires for your wedding event.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Jennifer
    Jennifer Getting married on 10/11/2021

She fit seamlessly into our day

Everything about Wyeth was awesome. Her pricing, responsiveness, fun but professional attitude. The amount of photos, from all different angles surprised us...we thought we had more than 1 photographer there. My husband and I love our wedding photos and would definitely recommend Wyeth.

Wyeth Augustine Photography's reply:

Jennifer, this review just made my day!! Thank you, thank you for your kind words! I'm so excited for y'all and thankful to have been a part of your perfect wedding day!
  • Anna
    Anna G. Married on 08/21/2021

wedding photographer

I have always heard such wonderful things about Wyeth Augustine Photography, so when we got engaged, I insisted that we only pick a wedding date based on Wyeth's availability. It was the BEST decision I've ever made! Your photographer is the most important wedding day decision--you want someone that is professional, fun to be around, helpful, and (obviously) talented... because you'll be spending a ton of time with them on the BEST day of your life. Wyeth Augustine encompasses all of these qualities and more. She is so naturally gifted behind the camera lens but she perfectly pairs her talent with an outstanding work ethic and the most fun, calming personality. She works so hard, she had my engagement photos AND wedding album back to me within ~3 weeks despite how busy she was shooting other weddings, etc. I cannot say enough about how happy I am that Wyeth was my wedding photographer and I can't wait to find excuses to hire her again!
  • Andrea
    Andrea A. Married on 05/29/2021

5/5 Stars, Confetti, WOOT!

Wyeth was incredible! She made our vision come to life and was so sweet and fun! Her team was a dream to work with and we were so happy to have her spend this special day with us. BOOK HER NOW!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

1001 Park Road Charlotte, NC, 28210
6019466260
Location of (Wyeth Augustine Photography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding