Wünderland & Co.

Calzada Ave., Santa Ynez, CA 93460 Map · Phone number

About Wünderland & Co.

Wünderland & Co. is inspired by the simple beauties of the world. We love to turn dreamy ideas into reality, transforming old to new, & creating the imaginative for weddings, events, and styled photoshoots.

Proudly serving areas within the Santa Ynez Valley, Santa Barbara, SLO, Orange County, & beyond!

Over the past decade, Maria Irwin for Wünderland & Co. has produced commercial shoots, styled lifestyle photoshoots, executed weddings and large events, & hosted a number of small parties and gatherings.

"Creating & curating is my passion. I enjoy the entire experience of the planning process, from the initial design meeting or concept all the way up until the big reveal.

I'm very passionate about each and every project I take on and my hope is to inspire or help day dreams and ideas come to life." - Maria Irwin for Wünderland & Co.

Services include:

Lincourt Barn & Vineyard Wedding reception & table decor - Los Olivos, CA
Lincourt Barn & Vineyard Wedding reception & table decor - Los Olivos, CA
Wild Flowers & Boho Bride Figueroa Mountain, Los Olivos, CA
Wild Flowers & Boho Bride Figueroa Mountain, Los Olivos, CA
Boho Sweetheart table with wild flowers, garland & dreamcatchers at Figueroa Mountain, Los Olivos,...
Irish Styled Wedding Sweetheart table -  Santa Barbara, CA
Irish Styled Wedding Sweetheart table - Santa Barbara, CA
Irish Styled Wedding Sweetheart table -  Santa Barbara, CA
Irish Styled Wedding Sweetheart table - Santa Barbara, CA
Vintage & Boho Kestrel Park Wedding Head table - Santa Ynez, CA
Vintage & Boho Kestrel Park Wedding Head table - Santa Ynez, CA
La Cuesta Ranch & Barn Wedding reception - San Luis Obispo, CA

4 Reviews for Wünderland & Co.

• Dawn

Dawn · Married on 10/14/2016

I did all of the planning for my wedding, including all the decorations and placement of everything. I needed someone to help execute my planning the day of and I needed someone I could fully trust. Wunderland did exactly that and I had NO stress and NO worries the day of. I didn't have time to put together my guest table cards onto the wooden pallet I brought, and they took care of this for me the day of! Wunderland knew exactly what I wanted and didn't bother me with any questions the day off, only which type of beer I wanted while I sat at my sweetheart table with my new husband! I would HIGHLY recommend Wunderland to anyone and everyone. Truly a company that is going somewhere and makes your wedding day much less stressful!

Lauren · Married on 10/31/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Maria for not only my wedding, but my bridal shower as well.

Starting with my bridal shower Maria went above and beyond on the details. I gave Maria zero direction as to what I wanted my shower to be, but somehow she was able to pull together the perfect setting for my personality and taste. She did a fantastic job on all of the details and really personalizing the day.

Maria was not only my wedding planner, but to her surprise she became a counselor as well. I was so overwhelmed by the process and the details, however having Maria by my side and walking me through the process made it much more bearable! She talked me off the ledge numerous times and kept me trucking along to make sure I made all of my deadlines and selected vendors. We had a very non-traditional wedding reception and Maria constantly reminded me that this was mine and my husbands day and to not worry about what everyone else thinks. Maria was very proactive and constantly took initiative to keep my wedding process moving along, but insured that my opinions and taste were being met and incorporated into this special time in my life. The day of the wedding Maria working with all of the vendors to ensure that any missteps were kept from my knowledge. She did an amazing job of keeping the day light and fun, yet very organized and methodical. I was really worried that my vision for the day would not be exactly what I was wanting, but somehow Maria took my vision and put a cherry on top! Originally I did not want a planner involved, however after going through the process I don't know how I would have done it without Maria. One thing I know is that it definitely would not have been nearly as smooth!

I cannot thank Maria enough for her handwork, timeliness (which is hard to come by) and professionalism! She truly took my special day to the next level! I highly recommend Maria!

Thank you so much Maria!!!

XOXO
    Lauren and Josh

Kris · Married on 09/26/2015

I highly recommend and endorse Wunderland & Co.! From our initial meeting with Maria Irwin through the planning stages and until the culmination of our wedding, Maria was a complete joy and blessing to work with. Her creativity, attention to detail and professionalism is beyond exceptional. Our wedding was a beautiful, magical event- we couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Wünderland & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Kris! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you on the full planning for your wedding. You're wedding was so beautiful down to the last detail and I was happy to be a part of it from start to finish in your gorgeous new home. I wish you and Bill many years of happiness!

Wünderland & Co. FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Catering Connection
    Catering Connection Wedding Caterers

From bride to colleague! We had the pleasure of catering Maria's wedding a couple years ago and was delighted to hear a few month later that she was coordinating one of our events, and done so a few more times since then. Professional, great vision and easy to work with are just a few of her attributes and very much looking forward working together again on future events!

• Eden Floral
    Eden Floral Wedding Florists

Maria is not only an amazing coordinator, calm, collected and organized she is also a fantastic stylist. She makes everything look beautiful and her attention to detail is outstanding. I love working with Maria, she brings joy and beauty to every event!

• Society Jazz
    Society Jazz Wedding Bands

Society Jazz, is pleased to give our endorsement for this event professional!

• Calzada Ave. Santa Ynez, CA 93460 See on map