Tamworth, NH 03886 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

2 Reviews for Wrobleski Party Rentals

Amy-Nicole · Married on 08/11/2007

These guys were the best price locally, and absolutely amazing to work with! They answered my calls and returned them promptly, were SO kind, and very low stress. They really took care of me! I recommend them a thousand times!!!

Sent on 05/08/2008

0.0

I am not sure if this company is just really busy or what but I have had a terrible experience with them. To get an initial quote I asked for the exact items I needed. I got a quote for much more than I needed. Immediately sent another email telling him what I needed. No reply. I sent another email and finally got a response two weeks later. This quote again had items on it that I told him I definitely did not need. I emailed him back, again telling him ONCE AGAIN exactly what I need. That was 15 days ago. I was determined to use this company because it seems they are the only ones in the area but after doing my homework I found that I can rent a trailer, get everything I need from a rental store and bring it to my event myself and save $300-$400. It is clear to me that this would not be a dependable vendor and I should not have to beg someone to take my business.

Sent on 05/28/2013