28 Park Ave, Suite 103, Keene, NH 03431 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Elegant Settings, LTD

We are a 16 year old, family owned, event rental company in southern NH. We serve NH, VT and MA with high quality event rentals and expert event management. Co-owners, Kurt and Kristen Steelman, have over 25 years of combined experience in event production and food service management, and Elegant Settings, Ltd. is widely known as "Your caterer’s first choice in event rental companies!".

Our inventory is huge, and always growing. We carry china, glassware, catering equipment, chocolate fountains, chairs, tables, fine linen, staging, lighting, dancefloors, sound systems, and presentation equpment.

Give us a call and we can give you a sameday estimate!
Follow Elegant Settings, LTD on

Elegant Settings, LTD 3
Elegant Settings, LTD 4
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/20/2018

Good company to work with

Thanks Ted for your flexibility and help with planning for the reception- everything looked beautiful and we had no last minute problems thanks to your help in planning and working with our other vendors. The tent looked beautiful!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Elegant Settings, LTD 5
    Elegant Settings, LTD 6
    Elegant Settings, LTD 7

Elegant Settings, LTD's reply:

Thanks!!!

Glad we could help and that you were pleased with our service.

It was a pleasure to work with you and all the vendors on you wedding.

Best wishes,

Ted

Julia · Married on 09/15/2018

When it came down to the wire, I was so stressed from juggling wedding details along with several things in my personal life! I got behind in responding to vendors, but Ted never indicated that he was frustrated aside from a gentle nudge to remind me that he needed the details as soon as possible in order to make our plans happen. He was always extremely prompt in responding, and we encountered zero issues with paying deposits or balances. All items were there as promised before we even arrived at the venue. The process was by far the easiest we encountered in our planning, and it helped immensely to relieve the stress!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

Ted is Wonderul!

Ted is so wonderful and Elegant Settings made planning a DIY wedding as easy as it gets. I am an event planner by trade so I took planning our wedding very seriously and was never short on questions to be asked or detailed spreadsheets to be followed but I was still overwhelmed by the magnitude of items that needed to be ordered and accounted for when doing a DIY wedding for 200+ people in a venue with no amenities and Ted was there for me every step of the way! We went to meet with him at his office which is in my husband’s hometown about 1.5 years ahead of time and he was very patient with us up until the day of the wedding and helped guide everything that we needed! He was in continual communication with our cater and wedding planner helping to adjust the order as needed for their requirements and the every changing weather in the mountain region! Ted is organized and an overall pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend Elegant Settings!! 5 stars.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Elegant Settings, LTD FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Trinkets

Real Weddings

• Events at Monadnock Berries
    Events at Monadnock Berries Barn & Farm Weddings

Elegant Settings are always professional, they set up quickly and will go that little bit extra to make sure the rental goes smoothly.

• Ronna Gendron's Cakes
    Ronna Gendron's Cakes Wedding Cakes

Kurt & Kristen are friendly and professional, and they will impress you with their creative flare. Elegant Settings will supply you with everything you need, in perfect condition, to make your wedding reception memorable and 'elegant'. You will not be disappointed!

• Memorable Events
    Memorable Events Wedding Planners

I have worked with Elegant Settings on several events and they are always very organized and creative. They are easy to work with and I look forward to events we are doing together because I know they will go smoothly.

• 28 Park Ave, Suite 103 Keene, 03431 See on map