Special Events of New England

320 Rockingham Road, Unit 2, Auburn, NH 03032 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Special Events of New England

Special Events of New England is an event rental company in Auburn, New Hampshire that specializes in weddings. They feature an array of high-quality rental items in a variety of styles that accommodate groups of all sizes.The consultation staff at Special Events of New England strive to provide you with exceptional service and professional installations so that your event is truly spectacular.

Products Offered

Special Events of New England provides delivery, set up, and clean up services for your big day. They have a range of rental items to choose from, including tables and chairs, dance floors, stages, tents, and tent accessories. Food and beverage items are also available, such as barware, china, flatware, lines, and more. Cooking and concession equipment can be supplied if desired.

Areas Covered

Along with Auburn, New Hampshire and the surrounding local areas, this event rental company provides services for the entire state of New Hampshire, southern Maine, and northeast Massachusetts, as well as portions of Vermont.

Follow Special Events of New England on

Special Events of New England 1
  • Sarah

Sarah Katz · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Service!

Our caterer recommended using Special Events for our linens and some rentals, and it was great working with them. Everything was great, correct, and delivered on time. Very reasonable prices!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Special Events of New England's reply:

Thanks for taking time to provide a review and we appreciate that you chose our services. Best of luck and congratulations.

Victoria Cunningham · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Service!

We booked Special Events of New England for our wedding which was held in my grandmother's back yard. Naturally, this means we needed a full tent, tables, chairs, kitchen equipment for the caterer; basically, we had to rent everything you would see in a restaurant. SENE was so helpful from start to finish with all the pieces we needed.
    Chris came out to do our site visit and was the most patient person I've ever met. I'm not exaggerating when I say that he walked the size of the tent 6 different times, in 6 different spots until I finally settled on where it should go. He was so kind and event went so far as to pull a second set of measuring tapes out so I can see the two different tent options on top of each other.
    Bob was amazing help at adjusting my rental order as needed and helping me with linen sizes and answering all my set up questions and electrical needs. He was super responsive and even went so far as to recommend a different dance floor color once he got to know my style. It was definitely a better choice than the original one I had picked out!
    The tent delivery and install was stress free with their amazing team. Chris again was on site and super patient, as I was making minor adjustments to where the tent was being placed that day.
    I really can't say enough wonderful things about them. I would highly recommend their service to anyone!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Special Events of New England's reply:

Thanks for taking time to provide a review and we appreciate that you chose our services. It was wonderful to work with you. Best of luck and congratulations.

Special Events of New England FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 45.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 1.50
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors? $ 288.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Setup

Real Weddings

• Willow Tree Events
    Willow Tree Events Wedding Planners

As an event planner and coordinator I can not recommend Special Events of New England enough! Their customer service is exceptional and their prices are competitive. I would recommend them again and again!

• Portsmouth Catering Co. / The Kitchen
    Portsmouth Catering Co. / The Kitchen Wedding Caterers

If you are looking for quality products, delivered correctly and affordably, SENE is the way to go. The perfect company if you want that special touch outside of what other rental companies provide. - Portsmouth Catering Co.

• Friendly Crossways
    Friendly Crossways Barn & Farm Weddings

Special Events of New England has provided many of the tents, tables and tableware, linens, chairs, and dance floors for couples who hold tented receptions at the Friendly Crossways Retreat Center. From our point of view as outdoor wedding venue owners, the Special Events staff have always been respectful of our property, efficiently erecting and taking down their high quality and attractive tents with minimal harm to our lawns. For couples, Chris and Bob also provide CAD drawings of how the tables could be set up, which is also extremely useful to our catering staff. In case of a problem, either Chris or Bob can be reached during weekends, which is not always the case for other rental agencies. We are happy to endorse Special Events of New England.

• 320 Rockingham Road, Unit 2 Auburn, New Hampshire, 03032 See on map