46 Reviews for Special Events of New England, LLC

China (2)
Flatware (2)
Glassware (2)
46 Special Events of New England, LLC Reviews

Our delivery was on time and set up promptly. We got exactly what we needed. Clean, high quality and affordable! Thank you!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/5/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

Professional and flexible! Bob helped us figure out exactly the rentals we needed for an open-air wedding (and rain plan) without pushing us to rent things we didn't need. Their rentals were very high-quality. Great value as well!

Profile Picture Tatiana, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tents, Delivery, Setup

Our Caterer recommended Special Events of New England so we checked them out. They had everything we were looking for and their prices were reasonable. We worked with Robert who was very responsive, and accommodating. He made all the changes we requested and answered all my questions quickly and clearly. We ended up renting a 40 X 60 tent, lighting, a dance floor, a few tables, and all the chairs for our guests, as well as two farm tables and matching chairs for those. When we arrived at the venue everything was easy to set up. We did end up calling Robert the day before the wedding because we wanted to move the dance floor, but he was super accommodating, and made it a really simple change for us. He and his company were wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/24/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tents, Delivery, Setup

From the start to the end we were pleased with the service and flexibility. When booking with Special events my recommendation, which they recommended too, was book everything you may think you will need, you can remove add and adjust quantities leading up but it can be harder to add if the items are no longer available.

Profile Picture User3834205, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

Bob Soucy and the entire staff of Special Events of NE were wonderful. I made probably a dozen changes and had so many questions about my order over about a year of planning, and he always responded right away and was very helpful and accommodating. I had done quite a bit of research into cost comparison for tents, chairs, porta potties, etc and the quote I got from Special Events was very competitive, plus they had the advantage of having a huge selection so I could order everything from them. And the customer service they provide is superior. I wholeheartedly recommend their company!

Profile Picture Katy , 9/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am so grateful we went with Special Events for all our rentals. Bob was great to work with. He was quick to respond and very helpful with his suggestions and ideas. We rented the sailcloth tent 51x111 for about 150 guests and it was more than enough room. The lighting they did in the tent was gorgeous and looked so amazing lit up at night. The tents and chairs were delivered and set up with no issues. I didn’t actually meet any of the delivery staff, but I heard very nice things about them. I highly recommend going with Special Events for any of your rental needs. I know my parents will definitely be using them in the future for any more events they host. They were great!!

Profile Picture Hilary, 8/20/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Bob of Special Events of New England provided lovely table linens, napkins, china and beautiful chairs for our August 5, 2016 wedding. We had our reception in a museum, so had to bring everything in from outside vendors, and Special Events of New England was great to work with. Bob was very knowledgeable, understanding and flexible: he even did a FaceTime session with us since we were out of state, so that we could see how everything in the showroom looked. We chose a lovely light olive colored table linen, and forest green napkins for a striking contrast, both of which complemented the beautiful floor of our venue. This was actually a color change from our initial order, but Bob helped us achieve the look we wanted, and the photographs of the room with the farmstyle tables look so elegant. We even had matching linens for our bartender stations. I highly recommend Bob's work!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/5/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Delivery, Chairs

Leif was great. He came to my home to do a tent evaluation and really helped me figure out what i needed for my wedding. I have a crazy home and having a wedding there was a logistical challenge and Specialty Tents was able to deal with it. It did in fact rain at my wedding and I am grateful that I had tent coverage. It kept everyone warm and dry. I had a dance floor installed in my drive way with a tent over it and I realized that I had forgot to tell them that my wedding had expanded by 30 people and the floor was to small. No problem, with in a few hours they had someone drive up extra panels and extend the floor. It was so stress free. The set up guys were really nice and they actually helped me move the portable toilets to a new location. (the toilets were from another vendor) That is going above and beyond.... Leif kept in touch with me from start to finish and his professionalism was outstanding. I will recommend them to all my friends and when I have another large party I will use them for tents and all their other services. I was impressed.

Profile Picture Dana, 6/11/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Dance Floor, Tents, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

We used Special Events of New England for our June wedding. Bob was absolutely great to work with. So professional but yet had a relaxed laid back attitude. Nothing was a problem. He was responsive to questions and changes we had along the way. His office is very efficient and helpful.
Everything on the day was perfect. Couldn't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Delivery, Linens

I had a 200+ outdoor wedding and Special Events were wonderful to to work with! They brought in the tent, tables, chairs, plates, glasses, linens, etc. Everything came together beautifully and we were so happy to work with them!

Profile Picture Marie, 9/12/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

For my outdoor wedding with 125 guests, we rented the tent, chairs, tables, linens, and lights from Special Events of New England. I was able to reserve my items early and then refine the order much closer to the event. Robert and his team were very responsive and spoke with me on the phone about options for linen colors and lighting/decor, which was very helpful. They had worked with our fabulous venue, Friendly Crossways Retreat Center, before, so they were able to offer suggestions about what would work best in the space. Thank you!

Profile Picture Adrian, 9/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Linens

The folks at Special Events of New England were a pleasure to work with. i booked them for my August wedding and we rented a large tent, tables, chairs, linens, a dance floor, lighting, and portable restrooms. They were always quick to respond via email or phone (i bugged them with ALOT of questions throughout my planning) and they were always happy to help. I worked with Robert Soucy and he was very knowledgeable. He was able to help us figure out exactly what we needed. Upon delivery the gentlemen did a great job setting everything up and were a pleasure to speak to. The actual items we rented were in perfect shape. no suprises. Great place will absolutely recommend and book in the future. Thank you Special Events of New England!

Profile Picture Krista, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bob Soucy and everyone that we dealt with at Special events was a pleasure!! Knowledgeable and professional and very easy to work with. We rented a tent, tables, chairs and linens for our daughter's recent wedding which was in our backyard. Everything was delivered as ordered and in perfect condition. We made many changes along the way and all were very accomadating! I would highly recommend using Special events for your wedding or event!

Profile Picture Susan, 8/8/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were very professional and helpful. They took their time setting up and taking down and they required little help from us!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

Special Events of New England was wonderful! They were flexible with our needs, worked with us when we decided to change colors, and provided a stress free set-up. I would highly recommend them for your rental needs!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Linens

We rented 200 chiavari chairs and napkins from Special Events as they were recommended by our venue. I was very pleased with how easy they were to work with, and found their pricing to be very reasonable! We kept in touch via email and they called a couple times before the wedding to check in and see if I needed anything else, as well as to confirm drop off/pick up details. The chairs and napkins really transformed the venue and helped me achieve the look I was going for!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/27/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented our dance floor and chairs from Special Events. The chairs were delivered nice and early and the dance floor was set up perfectly! I would definitely use them again for another event.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/23/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented quite a few things from Special Events for our wedding and everything was delivered and received as expected. Very quick and responsive via email or phone, extremely easy to work with and very flexible. Would absolutely recommend Special Events.

Profile Picture Brittney, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews

Bob is a godsend!!
Before the big day I had done a lot of research and after calling a few rental companies I decided hands down to go with Special Events of New England. Bob and his team took the time to answer all of my questions and didn't rush me off the phone like some of the other companies did. My fiance and I were able to stop in their shop and pick out exactly what we wanted. Bob was super fast and responsive to all of my MANY emails and phone call. Bob's team had the tent and all of the equipment set up a few days prior to our event and everything was just where it was supposed to be. Everything he provided was very clean and in working order. I would recommend Bob to anyone that wants a beautiful tent and an easy and very helpful company to work with!!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bob and his team helped me pull off the BEST wedding.
They provided the tent, lighting, tables and chairs
Everyone was very communicative, always available to tweak my rentals, change the tent and lighting, whatever. The day they set up the tent, was hotter than heck, but the team they sent was upbeat and very nice. We got so many compliments on our tent (sailcloth) and the most beautiful photographs of it, especially at night. After the wedding, when they came to break it down, they came prepared to pick up the mess! I wasn't expecting that. Fortunately, our caterer (also awesome!) did all that before Special Events showed up.
I did a bit of shopping around before booking our Tent rental. Bob was a referral and was definitely the best value I found. I highly recommend working with him, and if we throw another party that needs rentals, I know where I'll go!

Profile Picture Catherine, 8/23/14, 13 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a small wedding at our home and had to rent everything. That wasn't a problem with Bob Soucy and Special Events of New England! We had looked into other companies who were closer to our home, however, they were disorganized and not customer service oriented. As soon as I sent Bob a list of what we would need (or what I thought we'd need), he sent back a detailed quote right away. He continued to be responsive throughout the whole planning process, offering great advice and honest suggestions that made everything run smoothly. The rentals were delivered early and were well organized and clean. The crew that set up our tent and unloaded everything else was very friendly and left everything exactly where we had requested. We couldn't have been happier with our selection and we would recommend this company to anyone who needs event rentals.

Profile Picture Ray & Nicole, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented a beautiful sailcloth tent for our wedding along with tables, chairs, dance floor and lighting. All the equipment was delivered on time and looked great. They were very easy to work with!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

With an outdoor reception venue, there was no question we would rent a tent for our June wedding. We were surprised to learn how expensive tent rentals would be, and looked into every vendor in the Massachusetts and New Hamsphire area to compare prices. Special Events of New England provided the best value, and we are incredible happy that this is the company we chose to work with. They were easy to work with, professional, and incredibly helpful. We worked with Robert Soucy, and he made himself available to answer all of our questions. Planning a wedding was a lot of fun, but there were a lot of details to cover! Bob provided tent layout ideas for us, made suggestions about tables, chairs, and linen needs (and provided these items for less than the caterer, or other vendors, could). It was nearly impossible for us to determine our specific needs when it came to square footage of the tent and such, but Bob helped us and was patient and honest throughout the process. The tent was set up three days in advance of our wedding, which gave us ample time to set up the tables and chairs (We elected to set them up ourselves. Special Events will set these up for you for a small price, but we had plenty of people to help us!). It was a big help to have the tent set up in advance, so we could focus our energy on other tasks, and enjoy our time with family and friends. The tent was absolutely beautiful, and the lights that were also arranged by Special Events made for a stunning and magical setting for our celebration. Many thanks!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/21/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We worked with this rental company for our wedding, and they were great. We got married at a summer camp so had to rent almost everything -- tent, tables, plates, lights, etc, etc, etc. It was a huge project. We worked with Bob Soucy, and he was responsive, knowledgeable, and organized. Basically you want a rental company that has what you want, has fair prices, and delivers your order on time and without any mistakes. We got just that.

Profile Picture David, 9/1/13, 10 Reviews