8808 danewood drive, Alexandria, VA 22308 Map · Phone number

About WISTERIA

Art -- Beauty -- Passion... From Our Hands to Yours

www.wisteriaflorals.com

Since 1993, Wisteria has become reknowned for creating unique and artfully designed florals for weddings and special events. Our success has taught us that each bride and groom - and each wedding - has its special charm and personality. As each client is unique, so is each Wisteria wedding. We listen carefully to our clients and design each wedding from scratch - no cookie-cutter weddings here - to provide customized wedding florals to match each client's special requirements.

We welcome your ideas. Come with lots of ideas or a few. We'll work with you to give you the wedding of your dreams. Contact us today - happy to set up a complimentary consultation (1hr).

• James David Ray LLC

WISTERIA 5
  • Hannah

Hannah Kimberly · Married on 12/14/2019

Beautiful wedding flowers!!

Stephanie and the team at Wisteria did an incredible job with our wedding flowers! We did all of our personal flowers through Wisteria and she did a great job bringing our vision to life and helping us figure out exactly what we wanted (since neither of us knew ANYTHING about flowers). She was always prompt in responding, easy to work with, and was so organized and on top of all the details. Our flowers turned out even better than we could have imagined and our whole bridal party loved their bouquets/boutonnières/corsages.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Juli · Married on 09/21/2018

Beautiful flowers

Stephanie at Wisteria was the only florist I contacted who wanted to meet me in person for the initial consultation, which I appreciated because I really had no idea what I wanted in terms of flowers. Stephanie listened to what I did want, showed me lots of examples and was patient when explaining why something wouldn't necessarily work. I was confident after we talked that she knew the basics of what I wanted and would ad-lib as necessary to fill it out. She did warn that, as a small business, she had to take one event at a time so I wouldn't expect to hear from her until a little closer to my wedding. When we did reconvene, I feel like I had to jog her memory a bit, but once we were on the same path again, we were good to go. My flowers were beautiful and perfect for the space - they were what I envisioned and more because I trusted Stephanie to do what she does best!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Katie · Married on 09/01/2018

Stephanie was absolutely amazing to work with, and her final products are breathtaking! After having a hard time finding a florist who was available to even sit down and discuss what I wanted, I stumbled upon Stephanie, who was an amazing breath of fresh air. She listened, asked questions, and truly got to know my husband and I and what we were looking for. Never once did she pressure us into more flowers than we wanted, nor did she think our ideas were uneducated or silly. She even designed a collar of greenery for our pup, who was in the wedding! The arrangements were absolutely stunning, and seeing her on the day of our wedding was such a wonderful surprise. Stephanie even came to the wedding during the reception just to check on things and make sure everything was still ok!! She radiates joy and happiness, and I can't recommend her enough.

WISTERIA 6
    WISTERIA 11
    Sent on 09/19/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

WISTERIA FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor