Wise Events & Design

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Package Price

Wise Events & Design is a Houston, Texas-based planning and coordination company specializing in distinct wedding occasions. Business owner, Monique Wisdom aims to go above and beyond for her clients, as she believes all nearly-weds deserve. Together with her talented team of event planning professionals, Monique wants to make your dream wedding become a reality. Her passion for people, thorough organizational skills, and creative flair can bring to life even the most elaborately detailed ideas.

Since opening for business in 2017, Wise Events & Design has worked tirelessly to provide its clients with a customized and personalized experience. With a range of planning options like full, partial, and month-of planning available, couples are sure to find exactly what they need. In addition, Monique offers an extensive list of a la carte options. These can be added to the selected package, ensuring that every important aspect of the wedding is covered.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Mohini S. Getting married on 04/12/2022

Amazing professional service

My husband and I used A Wise Event services for a small backyard wedding reception. Everything was so exquisite. She even took the time to make sure my grandma felt comfortable on the dance floor. Everything ran smoothly without a hitch, because of A Wise Event. I can not express enough how thankful we are for Monique's work! She really gives her all with the highest professionalism and quality! I highly recommend A Wise Event.

Wise Events & Design's reply:

Mo! Thank you so very much for your review! We had a blast at your wedding reception and we can't thank you enough for using Wise Events & Design for your wedding reception! Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness!
    Kalisha C. Married on 09/10/2021

Beyond grateful!

Monique and her team are AMAZING! I was late getting a grasp on my wedding needs. In just 6 months Monique came right in and made my vague ideas into a beautiful dream come true. She was patient, knowledgeable, very responsive, honest, and caring. She made sure that my wedding day was a breeze from beginning to end. My family and friends even loved the team. They loved how they coordinated their outfits with the colors of the wedding. Everybody called me days later explaining how beautiful everything turned out and I have the team to thank for that. I honestly don’t know what I have done without them. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Wise Events & Design 1
Exclusive
Wise Events & Design 2
Offer

Share your love story with us and receive 25% off your wedding package if you book Wise Events and Designs.

Pricing

Wise Events & Design Price Rates

3939 W Alabama Houston, TX, 77027
832-402-8887

Mon- Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Saturday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm Sunday: Closed
Location of (Wise Events & Design)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding