538 Augusta Rd, Belgrade, ME 32608 Map · Phone number

About Winterberry Farm

Welcome to Winterberry Farm a 200 year old farm, where we grow hundreds of varieties of certified organic flowers and herbs, Mary Perry owner and master floral designer for 20 years. come to the farm and cut your own flowers complete with yoga and bridal luncheon or let us design and deliver your flowers for your amazing day. open daily we welcome you and your families to my families farm. let us design beautiful flowers for you grown here on our beautiful old maine farm.

Follow Winterberry Farm on

Other couples have also viewed

• Floral Elements
  • Eastern River Farm
  • Flowers at Louis Doe
  • C.M.Skerritt Designs
img175
Winterberry Farm
Wildflowers and sunflowers, perfect for a late August or fall wedding!
Wildflowers and sunflowers, perfect for a late August or fall wedding!
img174
img173
0561935

7 Reviews for Winterberry Farm

Steve B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect Place to Elope

We eloped from Connecticut to Maine in October. We were familiar with Winterberry Farm since we vacation near there every year. It's always our first stop in town so we can get the best pie in the world and organic produce. Mary, the owner, made it so easy for us to choose her farm for our wedding and to plan what turned out to be a perfect day. The flowers she provided were incredible, the setting was beautiful, and the staff were so gracious! The delicious picnic basket allowed us to sit, relax, and enjoy the farm including the horses and turkeys. Mary even made us a wedding pie (which we asked for instead of a cake) with our initials on top! It was a perfect day and a perfect wedding at the perfect place.

Sent on 11/28/2020

Lance A. · Married on 12/21/2018

Excellent flowers and wintery services

Mary provided a beautiful arrangement of bouquets and boutonnieres for my winter wedding at a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend her flowers!

Later we visited her farm for a sleigh ride. I had to be talked into it by my now-wife, but I'm so glad she did! It was delightful. Mary and her family were extremely accommodating and pleasant to work with.

I personally can't speak for the prepared goods, but my father said the salsa he bought was the best he's ever had.

5/5 would recommend!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Winterberry Farm's reply:

Thank you Lance, you and Ali were so easy to work with, it was a dream to watch the two of you together here at the farm.
    Mary of Winterberry Farm
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 12/21/2018

Memorable wedding bouquets

Mary from Winterberry Farm is a lovely person to work with and has an elegant taste for floral arrangements.

I opted for a winter wedding and talked with Mary about incorporating a holiday theme into the wedding bouquets without it looking too Christmasy. She listened to my ideas and gave some of her own. It was important to her to know the color theme of the wedding (including bridesmaids and groom attire) so that she could choose flowers and greens that complimented it.

In the end, we agreed on burgundy berries, eucalyptus greens, cedar, and white roses. The end results were stunning and all that I had hoped for.

Mary was communicative and available throughout the entire planning process, warm and amicable to talk to, adaptable with last minute changes, and was flexible enough to remain in a set budget while still delivering quality and fresh floral designs.

I am thrilled to have found her and only wish I was local so that I could order more from her! I highly recommend her for bouquets and centerpieces. With her services, you can expect someone who puts a lot of thought, care, and skill into the designs with a vision that will match and compliment that of your special occasion.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Winterberry Farm's reply:

Thank you Ali, all my best to you and Lance. I loved making your winter bouquet and taking you both on a wintery sleigh ride, I am anxious to see the photos.
    Mary of Winterberry farm

Winterberry Farm FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 153.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 66.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 35.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• 538 Augusta Rd Belgrade, ME, 32608 See on map
    2076493331 (Phone number)
    Location of (Winterberry Farm)