Wine & Roses

2505 West Turner Rd, Lodi, CA 95242 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Wine & Roses

Wine & Roses is settled in beautiful wine country in Lodi, California. Set among romantic vineyards, this hotel, restaurant and spa will help you create the wedding of your dreams. Couples getting married at Wine & Roses can expect award winning service on their picturesque grounds.

Facilities and Capacity
Wine & Roses can accommodate up to 350 guests. They have multiple indoor and outdoor options to choose from. They include:

• Garden ballroom with an amazing open beam ceiling, fireplace and private garden of white birch trees
  • Cellar room and patio featuring high ceilings, stone fireplace and private patio and gardens
  • Pavilion and patio with lighting
  • Wedding garden surrounded by a botanical garden and deodar trees

Wine & Roses is home to over 70 wineries. They offer the following services:

• Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Pet-friendly

Cuisine
This venue’s in-house caterer will help you create a customized menu to suit your preferences. They're also well versed in the perfect wine pairings for your meal. Couples may choose from hors d'oeuvres, buffet or a plated dinner.

Accommodation
Wine & Roses Hotel offer guests their choice of 66 rooms and suites, each with something special. Accommodations include:

• Heritage Inn
  • Garden room
  • Spa room
  • Palm room

Other Services
In addition to ceremonies and receptions, Wine & Roses also offers couples the option to host other events such as:

• Rehearsal dinner
  • Engagement party
  • Bridal shower
  • Elopement

33 Reviews for Wine & Roses

• Debi

Debi · Married on 06/11/2016

The entire staff at Wine & Roses were AMAZING. From start to finish they went above and beyond to make our day so special. Our coordinator, Melanie, was THE BEST. The staff took care of everything and it was better than we could have dreamed. I wouldn't have changed a thing from them and would recommend them to ANYONE looking for a special event location.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Raven · Married on 05/21/2016

I had such a great experience with Wine and Roses and the planning staff. We wanted to do a weekend wedding that was far enough to inspire people to stay overnight but close enough to drive. I never would have thought Lodi but at the suggestion of my best friend, I went to check it out. First place I looked at and only place I looked at. I was immediately sold on the venue because it had every single thing we wanted. The rooms are amazing, the grounds are magical, I was able to do a garden wedding and an indoor ceremony and it was within budget. We worked with a few people at Wine and Rose; Patti and Charina. They were both full on super stars. The small issues we had they addressed immediately, with urgency and to our satisfaction. Patti worked with us on everything detail including the many that would have never come to mind had she not covered it. She was with us from the moment we picked a date until the day of. I can't say enough about the value of the day of support. She was on top of everything. The food we had before the ceremony, making sure everything was set up in the reception area the way we discussed, she sewed a bridemaid into a dress when the zipper failed, she cued us all in for the ceremony, she managed ALL of the vendors with set up and breakdown and she made sure that all of our belongings were nearing packed and waiting for is the day after. We didn't have to touch a thing. Another nice touch - when my husband and I got to our honeymoon suite there were rose petals leading up to the door and to the sleeping area, there was a bottle of champagne chilled, a sample of all the cake flavors and a little cheese platter!!! Seriously, I just couldn't have imagined a more perfect day.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Award

Wine & Roses FAQ

• Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 350
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• Jim Vetter Photography
    Jim Vetter Photography Wedding Photographers

I have photographed multiple weddings at Wine and Roses in Lodi. The grounds and rooms are really beautiful and look great in photographs. There is loads of parking so it's easy to get in and out of the venue. The most impressive thing about the place is the staff. They are the most accommodating and kind event staff that I've worked with anywhere in the bay area. They really know how to make guests as well as vendors feel welcome and cared for. Last but certainly not least is the WINE! Lodi is ranked the number ONE california wine region. Go early and stay late - make the wedding a vacation because its such a great place to hang out and drink great wine.

• Casillas Cigars
    Casillas Cigars Wedding Favors

Wine and Roses is Lodi's best kept secret, beautiful venue, incredible restaurants, and a class A staff! Definitely, a great getaway!

• Jason Kimmel Photography