0-350
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Wine & Roses

Wine & Roses is settled in beautiful wine country in Lodi, California. Set among romantic vineyards, this hotel, restaurant and spa will help you create the wedding of your dreams. Couples getting married at Wine & Roses can expect award winning service on their picturesque grounds.

Facilities and Capacity
Wine & Roses can accommodate up to 350 guests. They have multiple indoor and outdoor options to choose from. They include:

• Garden ballroom with an amazing open beam ceiling, fireplace and private garden of white birch trees
  • Cellar room and patio featuring high ceilings, stone fireplace and private patio and gardens
  • Pavilion and patio with lighting
  • Wedding garden surrounded by a botanical garden and deodar trees

Wine & Roses is home to over 70 wineries. They offer the following services:

• Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Pet-friendly

Cuisine
This venue’s in-house caterer will help you create a customized menu to suit your preferences. They're also well versed in the perfect wine pairings for your meal. Couples may choose from hors d'oeuvres, buffet or a plated dinner.

Accommodation
Wine & Roses Hotel offer guests their choice of 66 rooms and suites, each with something special. Accommodations include:

• Heritage Inn
  • Garden room
  • Spa room
  • Palm room

Other Services
In addition to ceremonies and receptions, Wine & Roses also offers couples the option to host other events such as:

• Rehearsal dinner

Buffet (2)
Dessert (2)
Signature Drink (2)
Limited Bar (1)

WIne & Roses was the perfect venue for our wedding. We visited about 5-6 places that fit our criteria and found that W&R to fit every box. It was a bonus that they would provide the catering and an event coordinator. Our coordinator was Julie Clemmings. She was awesome. I loved having help organizing the day and all the little details. She was great to bounce ideas off of and help us make decisions. The only hiccup was the weather. There was a heat wave that week and it was 106 on the wedding day! I was able to get paper fans (thank you Amazon Prime!) to provide for the guests and Julie arranged to have water stations out earlier than usual. My bridesmaids, mom and I used The Spa to have our hair and makeup done. My makeup was done by Heather who did an amazing job. I have oily skin and with the heat, I was worried my makeup would just melt off. It lasted the entire day with just some touch-ups! My hair was done by Jessica. I loved how she did my hair. Very cute and romantic! Our ceremony took place in the wedding garden with one of the gates as our backdrop. There was plenty of shade from the trees. Cocktail hour was in the pavilion area, which was tented. We had a bar set up and they passed around the hors d'oeuvres. The reception took place in the ballroom, which is beautiful. The room is gorgeous especially at night. We had a plated dinner for our guests. The dinner choices were filet mignon, chicken ballantine, and seared halibut. By far, the filet was the most popular choice. It was amazing. Done just perfect. The halibut and chicken dishes were also very good. I did not hear one negative comment about the food. Overall, W&R is the perfect wedding venue. They will help you have your dream wedding. I don't think mine could have gone any more smoothly. It really was perfect. It's been over 2 months and I still think of that day everyday and smile. It was the best day of my life so far :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Flatware, Glassware, Parking, Accommodations, Event Planning, Uncovered Outdoor

I had such a great experience with Wine and Roses and the planning staff. We wanted to do a weekend wedding that was far enough to inspire people to stay overnight but close enough to drive. I never would have thought Lodi but at the suggestion of my best friend, I went to check it out. First place I looked at and only place I looked at. I was immediately sold on the venue because it had every single thing we wanted. The rooms are amazing, the grounds are magical, I was able to do a garden wedding and an indoor ceremony and it was within budget. We worked with a few people at Wine and Rose; Patti and Charina. They were both full on super stars. The small issues we had they addressed immediately, with urgency and to our satisfaction. Patti worked with us on everything detail including the many that would have never come to mind had she not covered it. She was with us from the moment we picked a date until the day of. I can't say enough about the value of the day of support. She was on top of everything. The food we had before the ceremony, making sure everything was set up in the reception area the way we discussed, she sewed a bridemaid into a dress when the zipper failed, she cued us all in for the ceremony, she managed ALL of the vendors with set up and breakdown and she made sure that all of our belongings were nearing packed and waiting for is the day after. We didn't have to touch a thing. Another nice touch - when my husband and I got to our honeymoon suite there were rose petals leading up to the door and to the sleeping area, there was a bottle of champagne chilled, a sample of all the cake flavors and a little cheese platter!!! Seriously, I just couldn't have imagined a more perfect day.

Profile Picture Raven, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1442328044559 two
220x220 sq 1442328037587 three
220x220 sq 1442328023368 seven

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I have photographed multiple weddings at Wine and Roses in Lodi. The grounds and rooms are really beautiful and look great in photographs. There is loads of parking so it's easy to get in and out of the venue. The most impressive thing about the place is the staff. They are the most accommodating and kind event staff that I've worked with anywhere in the bay area. They really know how to make guests as well as vendors feel welcome and cared for. Last but certainly not least is the WINE! Lodi is ranked the number ONE california wine region. Go early and stay late - make the wedding a vacation because its such a great place to hang out and drink great wine.

Wine and Roses is Lodi's best kept secret, beautiful venue, incredible restaurants, and a class A staff! Definitely, a great getaway!

Events

2505 West Turner Rd, Lodi, CA 95242   See On Map
209-334-6988 (phone)
Wine & Roses is a wedding venue from Sacramento. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Lodi, Stockton, and Napa. Wine & Roses is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Sacramento wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in indoor & outdoor weddings and other events.