2331 S Street, Sacramento, CA 95816 Map · Phone number

About The Big Bang

The Big Bang is a floral and event design studio with over 20 years of experience providing stunning environments and unusual arrangements for any occasion or budget. We understand your event should be an expression of you and our attention to detail is given to every occasion.
Our services utilize unique floral design, props and room decor to achieve and enhance the ultimate design of your event. Each client receives our undivided attention. The best part of every new venture is that we get to meet new people and turn their ideas into something unforgettable. We are by appointment only for your convenience.

memoryjournalistdecadentaffair2009005
memoryjournalistdecadentaffair2009005
memoryjournalistshawnagerlimino015

8 Reviews for The Big Bang

allison · Married on 07/08/2017

Chris provided all the flowers for our July 8, 2017 wedding. He was easy to work with and most importantly, on the day of our wedding delivered the most gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres, and ceremony flowers. It is so important to have vendors you trust. Chris is one of those amazing vendors who produces high quality, beautiful arrangements. He also is funny and engaging during consultations. I highly recommend him to all couples!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Jennfier · Married on 07/01/2017

Chris is AMAZING!! The Big Bang did the florals for our 7/1/17 wedding at Scribner Bend Vineyards. Because our venue was outdoors and already gorgeous, I wanted the flowers and centerpieces to enhance the environment without overpowering it, and The Big Bang NAILED IT! From the beginning, Chris was very prompt with his responses and worked with me to create my vision and exceed my expectations...a lifesaver being a out of town bride who was planning her wedding from 400 miles away.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Raven · Married on 05/21/2016

It was great working with Chris. I was a bit nervous about the flowers because I just didn't know what to expect. A week prior I met with Chris at his showroom and he put all anxiety to rest. He sketched out drawings of what the center pieces would look like and the bouquets. He showed me samples of flowers that were in season and made suggestions to fill in the gaps of what I was looking for. He worked closely with the venue and ultimately my reception and ceremony was perfect. He did a beautiful job, even better than I imagined.

Sent on 06/04/2016

The Big Bang FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• 2331 S Street Sacramento, 95816 See on map