XSIGHT Photography & Video

4.7 out of 5 rating
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

XSIGHT IS THE LEADER IN THE INDUSTRY WHEN IT COMES TO IMAGE-MAKING
XSiGHT'S award winning photographers and videographers are consistently exceeding the highest expectations of our clients. With a team that can only be described as the best in the business, we have mastered the perfect blend of digital and traditional photography that assures the perfect result.

At XSIGHT we boast a small intimate team of photographers that are passionate about providing you an experience to remember and images that you will never forget.

XSIGHT's on-going commitment to excellence has been recognized with the industry's top accolades both nationally and internationally, cementing our place at the forefront of the industry.

Feel free to give us a call - (916) 444 9100 or email: studio@xsightusa.com

Visit us online, and also check out our blog for the latest - www.xsightusa.com/blog/

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
High-Res Images
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Kaila
    Kaila S. Married on 10/06/2019

Engagement Session

Nichole from X-Sight is amazing!! This photographer knows how to get the most stunning shots. She is fun and makes you feel comfortable about taking photos. We took or first professional photos with Nicole and they are something we will treasure for the rest of our lives. We did a wedding package and the engagement session came with it for free.
  • Shannon
    Shannon Married on 05/29/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wedding is in 2016 so this review is based upon the meetings and exchanges we have had so far. From the beginning I really wanted Nicole from Xsight to be my photographer. I love her photography and liked that she has done numerous shoots at my venue. She was professional but super relaxed and comfortable at our first meeting. I left really wanting to book with her but it just felt so expensive. I spent the next month reading WW reviews and looking at other photographers. I realized their prices were comparable to everyone else I was interested in. I ended up booking with them and am super excited for our engagement session! Also the office manager Olivia is super awesome and always responds to my emails quickly and answers all my questions.
    Johanna Married on 03/06/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We went with Xsight photography for wedding this past Friday and we also went to them for our engagement photos. I never had the chance to meet Olivia but she was always responsive and very helpful. Our engagement photos were taken by Carlos and we requested him for our wedding that day. he was awesome, great sense of humor and worked so well with my son who is not the easiest to deal with. Because of Carlos, my son cooperated well. He takes great pictures. It was a pleasure working with him.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

XSIGHT Photography & Video 1
Gift
We rock when it comes to Pin-Up and Boudouir. With our all women staff and props we will make you look fantastic with a custom Pin-Up Shoot. Surprise your fiance with this for your wedding. You receive 1 free 8x10 Portrait when you book the same night as your consultation. This is a $200.00 Value
XSIGHT Photography & Video 2
Gift
Book our Magazine Album Package on the same day as your consultation and receive a $500.00 guest book with 10 of your engagement images in a custom bound book.
XSIGHT Photography & Video 3
Gift
Book Both Photography and Video and receive a free slideshow of select wedding images highlighting your day at the end of your video

Casillas Cigars Casillas Cigars Wedding Favors

Hands down best photographer in Sacramento. Can't go wrong with these guys. Reasonably priced for exceptional quality and service! Highly recommended! Scott and his team are truly the best!

Fearon May Events Fearon May Events Wedding Planners

I have worked with them a lot and they do amazing work.

Tsakopoulos Library Galleria Tsakopoulos Library Galleria Historic Weddings

I can always tell by looking at a photo that it was done by Xsight. They're that different and edgy. If you don't want the same old wedding photos, go with Xsight. You won't be disappointed.

918 12th Street Sacramento, 95814
Location of (XSIGHT Photography & Video)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding