Engagement

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About XSIGHT Photography & Video

Contemporary Photojournalism

XSIGHT IS THE LEADER IN THE INDUSTRY WHEN IT COMES TO IMAGE-MAKING
XSiGHT'S award winning photographers and videographers are consistently exceeding the highest expectations of our clients.  With a team that can only be described as the best in the business, we have mastered the perfect blend of digital and traditional photography that assures the perfect result.

At XSIGHT we boast a small intimate team of photographers that are passionate about providing you an experience to remember and images that you will never forget.

XSIGHT's on-going commitment to excellence has been recognized with the industry's top accolades both nationally and internationally, cementing our place at the forefront of the industry.

Feel free to give us a call - (916) 444 9100 or email: studio@xsightusa.com

Visit us online, and also check out our blog for the latest - www.xsightusa.com/blog/

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Sacramento

Follow XSIGHT Photography & Video on

24 Reviews for XSIGHT Photography & Video

My wedding is in 2016 so this review is based upon the meetings and exchanges we have had so far. From the beginning I really wanted Nicole from Xsight to be my photographer. I love her photography and liked that she has done numerous shoots at my venue. She was professional but super relaxed and comfortable at our first meeting. I left really wanting to book with her but it just felt so expensive. I spent the next month reading WW reviews and looking at other photographers. I realized their prices were comparable to everyone else I was interested in. I ended up booking with them and am super excited for our engagement session! Also the office manager Olivia is super awesome and always responds to my emails quickly and answers all my questions.

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/29/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We went with Xsight photography for wedding this past Friday and we also went to them for our engagement photos. I never had the chance to meet Olivia but she was always responsive and very helpful. Our engagement photos were taken by Carlos and we requested him for our wedding that day. he was awesome, great sense of humor and worked so well with my son who is not the easiest to deal with. Because of Carlos, my son cooperated well. He takes great pictures. It was a pleasure working with him.

Profile Picture Johanna, 3/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I usually hate pictures of myself, but Xsight did an amazing job of capturing our wedding and tKing pictures of me that I am proud to show off! They captured everything that was beautiful and so very special about our wedding. People are saying that we (my wife and I) were glowing with happiness that day, and that Xsight captured that and I whole heartedly agree! Thank you ladies!

Profile Picture Sherryl, 10/4/14, 6 Reviews

3 AWARDS

4 Wedding Deals & Discounts

Free Pinup Boudouir Session

Redeem In-Store
We rock when it comes to Pin-Up and Boudouir. With our all women staff and props we will make you look fantastic with a custom Pin-Up Shoot. Surprise your fiance with this for your wedding. You receive 1 free 8x10 Portrait when you book the same night as your consultation. This is a $200.00 Value
#WW8f5253eafcc92f6c

Free Engagement Guestbook

Redeem In-Store
Book our Magazine Album Package on the same day as your consultation and receive a $500.00 guest book with 10 of your engagement images in a custom bound book.
#WW55c9322ad4449f37

Video and Photography Discount

Redeem In-Store
Book Both Photography and Video and receive a free slideshow of select wedding images highlighting your day at the end of your video
#WW472dab3a7dcbad75

Free 16x20 portrait from your wedding with any package booke

Redeem In-Store
Book one of our 2 packages and receive a 16x20 retouched photo from your wedding day a $450.00 value or 100 wallets for your Thank You cards
#WW498c956c7558883c

10 ENDORSEMENTS
Hands down best photographer in Sacramento. Can't go wrong with these guys. Reasonably priced for exceptional quality and service! Highly recommended! Scott and his team are truly the best!

I have worked with them a lot and they do amazing work.

I can always tell by looking at a photo that it was done by Xsight. They're that different and edgy. If you don't want the same old wedding photos, go with Xsight. You won't be disappointed.

XSiGHT photography is the BEST in the business. They have an eye for detail, that no other photographer has. They are professional, creative and always a trendsetter. When a wedding is all over, the only thing you have left to remind you of the day, are your photos and video. You will not be disappointed if XSight captured those moments for you!

The staff at XSight is amazing- truly the most talented photographers and videographers in the area. I work with a number of photographers and I see who has talent, and who doesn't. The team at XSight will go above and beyond your expectations, capturing every little detail in their artistic style.

Events