XSIGHT Photography & Video Reviews

XSIGHT Photography & Video 5
  • Kaila

Kaila Stedman · Married on 10/06/2019

Engagement Session

Nichole from X-Sight is amazing!! This photographer knows how to get the most stunning shots. She is fun and makes you feel comfortable about taking photos. We took or first professional photos with Nicole and they are something we will treasure for the rest of our lives. We did a wedding package and the engagement session came with it for free.

XSIGHT Photography & Video 6
    XSIGHT Photography & Video 11
    Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/29/2016

My wedding is in 2016 so this review is based upon the meetings and exchanges we have had so far. From the beginning I really wanted Nicole from Xsight to be my photographer. I love her photography and liked that she has done numerous shoots at my venue. She was professional but super relaxed and comfortable at our first meeting. I left really wanting to book with her but it just felt so expensive. I spent the next month reading WW reviews and looking at other photographers. I realized their prices were comparable to everyone else I was interested in. I ended up booking with them and am super excited for our engagement session! Also the office manager Olivia is super awesome and always responds to my emails quickly and answers all my questions.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Johanna · Married on 03/06/2015

We went with Xsight photography for wedding this past Friday and we also went to them for our engagement photos. I never had the chance to meet Olivia but she was always responsive and very helpful. Our engagement photos were taken by Carlos and we requested him for our wedding that day. he was awesome, great sense of humor and worked so well with my son who is not the easiest to deal with. Because of Carlos, my son cooperated well. He takes great pictures. It was a pleasure working with him.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Sherryl · Married on 10/04/2014

I usually hate pictures of myself, but Xsight did an amazing job of capturing our wedding and tKing pictures of me that I am proud to show off! They captured everything that was beautiful and so very special about our wedding. People are saying that we (my wife and I) were glowing with happiness that day, and that Xsight captured that and I whole heartedly agree! Thank you ladies!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Samantha · Married on 10/27/2012

My husband and I had the privilege of working with XSight for the videography at our wedding in December. Our video turned out to be exactly what we wanted. Scott and Joel were able to capture the most important moments during our special day and turn it into a beautiful film for us to watch for years to come. Our wedding video is the one thing that we will cherish for years as it captured all the emotions from our wedding day and we have XSight to thank for that!!

Sent on 08/08/2013

We used this vendor for our wedding photography. Nicole was our photographer. From the first time I met her I felt like I had known her for years. As we spent two hours after the wedding in a photoshoot with her she made us laugh and enjoy every moment of the shoot. She had the poses down to a T and our photos turned out absolutely INCREDIBLE! I will never go anywhere else for photographs again.

Sent on 11/21/2012

Xsight is the best there is. I hired xsight to do both the photography and videography for my wedding and I am so happy with how everything turned out!

As far as the photography, Nicole Sepulveda is the absolute best. She is an artist with the camera. She knows how to make you look your best in all the pictures, and if ever there is a photo that isn't perfect, she will make it perfect by using her editing magic. On top of all that, she has a great personality and knows how to make you laugh in order to get that perfect smile. We were so fortunate she was able to photograph our wedding. People continue to tell me how beautiful my pictures are.

We also went with xsight for their videography. They came and were very professional. They set up their camera's where they knew they could get the best shot and made our perfect video. I had many conversations with Scott Rodier who made sure I was getting everything I wanted. He was so nice and easy to work with. Even on the wedding day I called him and asked if they could come earlier for "the first look" and he made it happen. When I got my video from them, the edited version, I couldn't believe how amazing it was. It was so professional. I felt like I was watching a movie - the best movie I had ever seen. They used a number of songs I had previously chosen for background music and it flowed beautifully. So much time had to have gone into it. When watching the actual ceremony, the sound was perfect and every word was easily able to be heard. I couldn't be happier.

And one last mention, I really love Arie. She was the one in charge of organizing everything. She would email me promptly about payments and what I needed to do and was always super friendly. She was the main reason we decided to choose xsight. Her and Scott were at the Grand Island Mansion's wedding fair and were so nice and convinced us that xsight was the right choice for us - and it was.

To xsight: Thank you all so much for eve

Sent on 11/07/2012

nicole · Married on 09/10/2011

XSight Photography was the perfect photographer for us. We were assigned Arie as our photographer and she took care of us from the beginning of our engagement photos up through the end of her time with us at our wedding. Her attention to detail and lighting was impeccable. From the minute we met her, we felt a level of comfort that is so important to have with your wedding photographer and are so fortunate to have selected XSight for our photo needs and so grateful to Arie for being the one to capture our wedding day memories.

Sent on 09/28/2011

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2011

They were wonderful to work for. My husband and I couldn't afford the bigger packages but we knew we needed quality documentation of our wedding I worked so hard on so we chose Xsight and got one of the smaller and more affordable packages they offered. We are very pleased with the level of service and professionalism they have and the quality product we received. There was some miscommunication over the songs chosen in our wedding video and when I let them know we wanted a different song played in the scene where my husband and I are dancing they were very accommodating. We would recommend Xsight and when my husband and I start a family we will be going to them for family photos for sure!

Sent on 12/08/2011
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 02/05/2011

Nothing but the best! From graduating high school, to having my first child, to photographing my wedding. They do an absolutely amazing job and I wouldn't go anywhere else. They take pride in their work and are very efficient!

LOVE THEM!!!

Sent on 04/15/2011

Velvet · Married on 12/11/2010

I just viewed my wedding photos and my album design at XSight and I'm so happy I cried! Now my husband finally gets why I wanted to hire Gail at
    Xsight. He wanted his friend to take our pictures and couldn't understand why we needed to pay more for professional photos. Well after hearing nightmare stories from my co-workers of how unhappy they were with their wedding pictures because they hired inexperience photographers I made a decision to hire the best. It's the best decision we have made. Not only did Gail make us feel so comfortable but she delivered. My pictures are amazing!!!! Thank you Gail! We love you.

Sent on 01/05/2011

Jeannette · Married on 09/25/2010

I love my pictures.

Sent on 10/13/2010
  • july2010bride

Elisha · Married on 07/17/2010

After our engagement session with Nicole, we were ridiculously excited for our wedding. Nicole is professional, but also has fun with the clients she works with. Our bridal party was a handful, and Nicole just rolled with the group. We can't wait to see the finished product!
    ~Andrew and Elisha

Sent on 07/19/2010

Kelsey · Married on 03/14/2010

Just left XSIGHT after viewing my wedding images and I feel like I made the smartest decision hiring this company. All I can say is WOW! Tammy was absolutely great to work with. Even my fiance who is a Peace Officer held back a few tears while we watched all our wedding images in there stunning Red Carpet Theater. We absolutely love their work and they made us look soooo Good. They are they only vendor I can't complain about because they delivered exactly what they promised and more. I can't wait to see my video, XSIGHT was highly recommended and now I will recommend them to all my single ladies out there!!

Sent on 04/05/2010

Krista · Married on 03/06/2010

After meeting with 6 photographers, (that's right 6) My husband is an art director in L.A. and he is very picky, so since my family lives in Granite Bay I had the job of finding an "Artist" not just a wedding photographer, that had to pass his standards. I thought we were going to have to bring up an L.A. photographer because he thought everyone I saw was predictable and cookie cutter. That was until we went to Xsight. We were referred to them by our reception site in Lake Tahoe, and all I can say was WOW! First we were wowed by their website, then their studio, their albums, their red carpet cinema and treatment, and then the day of our wedding they did a surprise slide show and video that brought even my husband to tears. This was without photoshop, and right out of the camera. Scott disappeared to another room editing, while his other videographer captured our reception and when he emerged it was with a DVD that showcased all the best and most important footage and photos of our wedding day! It was so special because I had allot of relatives their that would never see my wedding album or video because they don't live near us. It left everyone speechless. Gail and Nicole and Scott were so professional and made us feel like we were the most important people in the world. Considering I"m the bride that has never been confident in front of the camera they really made it so easy. I'm so happy we hired them, and my husband thinks I"m a genius. I would hands down recommend them and can't wait to see my album!

Sent on 03/24/2010

Courtney · Married on 12/19/2009

I hired Xsight because my maid of honor used them for her wedding and her album and experience was exactly what I wanted. I had been in the wedding party of my maid of honor and it was so different than any other wedding party I had been in. They made the photography so much fun and even though my wedding ran 1 1/2 late because of my lame makeup artist I never felt like they couldn't do their job. They didn't stress me out and made me feel like it was all going to be just fine. Gail's personality was the calming force that we needed while Scott waited patiently and grabbed some great video details. I absolutely love xsight and now that I'm pregnant I"m going in next month to do a pregnancy shoot. Their work is the best I've seen and they are so humble and make you feel like you are part of a family. My husband's sister is using them in August and now they are part of our family. Thanks Gail and Scott!

Sent on 03/24/2010

Kassidy · Married on 06/20/2009

Xsight Potography captured every important moment of our wedding day! Everything about our experience was amzaing and magical which is relayed through every picture!

Sent on 04/03/2010

Sack · Married on 01/10/2009

Best of the best. I knew what I was doing when I choose this

Sent on 05/08/2010

Jennifer · Married on 09/20/2008

XSIGHT Photography is truly the best!! Their work is breathtaking and worth every penny. Thanks for the memories.

Sent on 04/07/2010

Courtney · Married on 10/22/2010

I was thoroughly impressed with the quality of our engagement and wedding photos!

Nicole was our photographer and she is soooo talented. She is fun & really made us feel comfortable in front of the camera! I have had so many people ask for Xsight's information because their are so impressed by thei work.

Sent on 11/21/2010

Marissa · Married on 10/25/2008

Xsight Photography was amazing. Everyone we have shown our photo album and pictures are blown away. We are so happy to have worked with such a dynamic and talented group.

Sent on 06/15/2009

Ashley · Married on 10/11/2008

3.5

I would highly recommend XSIGHT Photography. Two days before my wedding I got a call from my photographer saying she had broken her arm and obviously would not be able to shoot at my wedding. I was devastated! She assured me she would do EVERYTHING in her power to make sure I received the same quality of service. Not only did she show up after having surgery on her arm, but she brought 3 additional photographers to shoot my entire wedding. They took very good care of us and made the photography portion of our wedding seamless. You didn't even know they were there. They went above and beyond to make sure I received the best service possible. Not only did I have the most beautiful pictures, I have a photographer and friend for life. Honestly, you get what you pay for. This is not a cheap photographer. It will cost you some money, however, the quality, professionalism, and lasting memories you get in return are priceless! If you want pictures that are absolutely amazing, this is your photographer.

Sent on 03/25/2010

April · Married on 05/19/2008

We were thrilled with the outcome of our album. It took awhile to get but was definitley worth the wait. Neither my husband or I consider ourselves very photogenic but we both loved the way our photos turned out. Everyone who has seen our album was amazed at how beautiful everything turned out.

Sent on 01/26/2010
  • I

Isabella · Married on 08/01/2009

4.2
      1.0

We had Arie, and she is amazing! And so much FUN to work with! The studio isn't always prompt in their responses, but Arie certainly is. Thanks, Arie!

Sent on 10/09/2009

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2011

3.4
      3.0

My photographer had a few camera issues on the day of, but they were very gracious in making this up to us.

Sent on 07/30/2011