Napa, CA 94558 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 180
  • Deals 1

About Fearon May Events

In May of 2010, after ten years of working in the event industry at several top wedding venues, Fearon May decided to start her own wedding and event planning company. Fearon May Events is a high-end wedding and event planning design firm that specializes in weddings and events in Lake Tahoe, Sacramento and Napa Valley. She is available to travel worldwide and is experienced in the Malibu and Los Angeles area. Fearon May Events has become the “go to” planner for elaborate kids birthday celebrations where she creates fun over the top themed parties

In addition Fearon May is one of the top celebrity event planners in Northern California. Whether planning a wedding in Lake Tahoe, for a rock star celebrity musician, or a celebrity tribute dinner in Napa, for Kevin Costner and Michelle Monaghan, Fearon May handles each event with poise. She has been hired by the Napa Valley Film Festival as the Vintner Circle Director where she plans all the VIP dinners for the celebrities, filmmaker and sponsors attending the festival. She has also planned corporate and social events for Mercedes Bends, Cadillac, Chevrolet, McClatchy, Yocha Dehe Wintun Academy and many others. In 2011 Fearon May was presented a national award for best table top design by the National Association of Catering and Events (NACE). She also won the President’s Award from the Sacramento NACE Chapter for her volunteer services.

Fearon May has had her work featured on social blogs like Rock N Roll Bride, Hostess With the Mostess, Style Me Pretty and so many others. She has been featured in print magazines such as Real Weddings, Our Wedding, Today’s Bride, Ceremony Magazine and several others. She has appeared several times on Good Day Sacramento and Fox 40 Live. She was able to share trends, tips and ideas for weddings, kid’s birthday parties and other social events.

In 2010 Fearon created LAV & FAB which is a lavish couture bridal show for fabulous brides and grooms. She also developed LAV & FAB Creative Conference, which is a lavish two day conference for fabulous people in the event industry, that takes place in Napa. Fearon wanted to create an event that was uniquely educational in a fun environment with great people. www.LavandFab.com

In 2012 she launched Engaged Now What? which is a website resource guide for couples planning a wedding from Napa Valley to Lake Tahoe. The website lists thousands of venues to tie the knot at and includes a wedding binder full of great vendors. www.EngagedNowWhat.com

Fearon May gets the most enjoyment when her couples see the reception room for the first time. There is just something magical about taking someone’s dream vision and making it a beautiful reality!

Some Fun Facts about Fearon:

• I am just a small town girl from Vacaville, Ca. I am lucky enough to do what I love and work with some of the most amazing people.
  • In 2008 I married the love of my life at the Valhalla in Lake Tahoe. It changed how I do my job because you really can’t understand the needs of a bride until you are one yourself. It gave me a whole new understanding to what is expected of a wedding planner and how necessary it really is to have one.
  • I’m a “girly girl” and would wear a formal gown every day if I could but I also like to throw the football and go camping. But hair, makeup, an evening gown and a red carpet is pretty much ideal for me!
  • I am passionate about movies and my I-Tunes music collection. I wake up listening to music and there is just something about music that cleanses the soul. My favorite song is “Into the Mystic” by Van Morrison and anything Beyoncé. I also have seen a ton of movies. I would have to say “Singing in the Rain” and “Silver Lining Play Book” are two of my favorites.
  • I don’t know how I lived before an iPhone.
  • My favorite place in the world is Sand Harbor in Lake Tahoe. It’s a beautiful spot and is where my husband proposed.
  • In 2002 I backpacked across Europe for 2 months by myself and saw 9 countries. It was my “Eat, Pray, Love” moment and I learned so much from that trip.
  • I love being a part of the Napa Valley Film Festival. I get to plan some amazing dinners for some of my favorite actors as well as work with some pretty awesome wineries.
  • If I could meet one person it would be Beyoncé. She is fierce, legendary, trendsetting, empowering and FLAWLESS! (I woke up like this.)
  • I am all about family. I am lucky to be an aunt, a best friend to my sister, a wife and a loving daughter to my parents.
Follow Fearon May Events on

lavandfabfull logo final
desiree h sneak peek 1 2
unnamed 1
Fearon May Events
rachel hollis party girl book
marley2

Photos 175 Photos
Videos 5 vídeos

14 Reviews for Fearon May Events

Appy · Married on 07/16/2016

We got married in July 2016 and Fearon was our wedding planner. Fearon worked with us throughout our planning process to find vendors (DJ , florist, stylists, rentals, shuttles), work with them, and coordinated everything the weekend of the wedding. We had a multi-day Indian wedding and threw a lot of details at her, and she made it all happen. Fearon coordinated across all the events, making our vision for each day a reality. We were SO happy with how everything came together the day of our wedding and truly didn't need to worry about a single thing that weekend. Our wedding was in Big Sur, and we were planning from the East Coast. So, much of the planning needed to happen over the phone. Fearon made that process so much smoother for us. There also wasn't much cell service there, so the fact that Fearon handled all the shuttles, and we didn't hear a single complaint about them was pretty amazing. She kept us on track during the planning process and made sure that we continued checking things off the list. We threw a lot at Fearon, and she could definitely handle it all!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Sherry · Married on 07/05/2014

Michele and I chose to take the Wedding Month package from Fearon May Events. I had been planning the wedding for close to 10 months and as time got closer to the event, I realized that we needed experienced help on the day of the wedding to ensure it went as we wanted and without issue.

Fearon is an exceptional person, she went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day went smoothly and met our vision of the dream wedding.

Fearon coordinated with vendors to ensure they understood our timeline, arranged for us to meet vendors we were missing, including Melody Raye Flowers and Wine Country Rentals. She visited the venue on a number of occasions to ensure she knew the lay of the land and to ensure our vision fitted perfectly into the landscape.

Fearon arrived early on the wedding day, worked tirelessly to set up the table, take last minute input from Michele and I and work with the vendors to make a magical day.

Like an orchestra needs a conductor to play wonderful music, a wedding day requires a conductor to ensure it runs smoothly. Thank you for getting us to the alter on time!!

Fearon you are worth your weight in gold, thank you for making our wedding day flawless...

Sent on 07/11/2014

Fearon is very professional, and has a great deal of experience. I found her advice to be well thought out and mature. However, she doesn't insist on anyone taking it! She is soft spoken, and fun to be around. Fearon is very through, and detail oriented. I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Fearon May Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Fearon May Events 1
    $100 off Full Coordination
    Tell us you found us on the Wedding Wire and we will give you $100 off your full wedding coordination package. Getting Married in Napa or Sonoma? We will take $200 off your full coordination package. We love working in those areas.

• You+We Photography
    You+We Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing Wedding Planner!

• The Indestructibles Band
    The Indestructibles Band Wedding Bands

Your day will run smoothly with no stress with Fearon working with ya!!! She knows what she's doing.

• Sweet Cakes by Rebecca
    Sweet Cakes by Rebecca Wedding Cakes

Fearon May Events is very current with today's wedding trends and has a keen eye with attention to detail. Very fun and easy to work with, real organized and very professional. We love working with her! To see some of her work, visit http://www.lavishandfabulous.com

• Napa, 94558 See on map