Mosaic Way, Elk Grove, CA 95757 Map · Phone number

About Artpix Portrait Studio

We are professional wedding and portrait photographers who work together to create photography for couples in Sacramento, San Francisco, Bay Area and around the world. We love photography, and we love weddings! Being wedding photographers and capturing your special day is the best job in the world!

We each bring our individual specialisms to create fun, elegant, romantic, timeless photography that effortlessly captures the mood and emotions of the day, fusing dramatic and creative elements with a classic twist. Working together and blending unobtrusively with your guests, we capture every moment of your wedding day as it unfolds.

We, Cesar and Desserie, are a husband and wife photography team based in Sacramento and serving all of Northern California, including the Bay Area. We specialize in Weddings and Engagement Sessions. We are also available for High School Senior Portraits, Children, Maternity Photos, New Born Babies and Family Portraits.

Cesar was practically born in his father’s studio in the Philippines. He learned the trick of the trade first hand from the best teacher, his dad. Cesar, at 15 years old, shot his first wedding coverage by himself. From then on, he wanted to fill his head with new trends in photography to be successful in his profession. Cesar opened his first portrait studio in 1994. It was a success but he had to leave it all when he met me.

We met in Cesar's photo studio at Yoyong Palima Photography in 1997. As time passed by, we became best of friends. In the year 2000, we had a fairytale wedding. I'm glad my hubby was a photographer because I knew he would hire the best photographer for our wedding. I didn't remember all the details about our wedding because it was a blur, but the photos are what we have to remember our special memories. Since then, I knew that I will wake up, eat, sleep, and live “PHOTOGRAPHY”. I was always interested in photography since I was little but never thought I would be considered a professional. Cesar taught me the basics and I developed my own style. In 2004, we moved to Elk Grove, California with our beautiful daughter, Brielle, and started our first portrait studio together known as Artpix Portrait Studio. Fast forward to present, with humble hearts we are grateful for our past couples. Each of them are unique and we learned something different each time to help us improve. WE ARE EXTREMELY EXCITED FOR OUR 2019 COUPLES. THIS IS YOUR YEAR AND WE ARE THANKFUL WE CAN BE A PART OF YOUR SPECIAL DAY. LETS DO IT!

Follow Artpix Portrait Studio on

Bride
cyp 1136x edit6 51 122902

2 Reviews for Artpix Portrait Studio

Angela · Married on 04/21/2012

We haven't seen our edited pictures yet but we have so much fun with Cesar and Desserie! We treated them as our guests during our wedding as they were very likeable couple! Very professional during the wedding day, very proactive during the preparation!

Sent on 04/27/2012

Lois · Married on 01/13/1998

Amazingly great backgrounds and well placed subjects. Wonderful artistry in photography. Wish I was young and getting married again, there is no doubt I would use this photographer regardless of price.

Sent on 04/06/2010

Artpix Portrait Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Reel to Real Video
    Reel to Real Video Wedding Videographers

We've worked with Artpix several times and are always impressed with their creativity! You won't be disappointed!

• Mosaic Way Elk Grove, California, 95757 See on map