Arlington, VA 22206 Map · Phone number

About Windflower

Hi! I take great pride in designing one-of-a-kind events and love developing and perfecting new design concepts. I can't wait to share my passion with you!

I believe that every element, small or large, contributes to the success of an event. I combine my love of design, extensive project management experience, meticulous attention to detail, and fierce negotiating skills to ensure your event comes to life exactly as you pictured it. Every person or organization is different and your event should represent your style and personality.

Seeing a happy client, in awe at a WindFlower design, is the best feeling.

To get in touch - email me at eventswithwindflower@gmail.com or book your free consultation at www.eventswithwindflower.com.

I can't wait to meet you!

- Amenah

d19efc1bb7cefe6f AMw1 027
In love with these blush tones!
Gorgeous Ceremony Altar Arrangement.
Gorgeous Ceremony Altar Arrangement.
Love the contrast of wood and flowers
Love the contrast of wood and flowers
Rustic - Inspired Outdoor wedding reception
Rustic - Inspired Outdoor wedding reception
Cake table for a rustic outdoor reception.
Cake table for a rustic outdoor reception.
A simple bouquet for our lovely bride
A simple bouquet for our lovely bride
California sunset inspired wedding. Love these bright yellows and oranges.
California sunset inspired wedding. Love these bright yellows and oranges.
Close-up of the table - California sunset inspired outdoor wedding.
Close-up of the table - California sunset inspired outdoor wedding.
d19efc1bb7cefe6f AMw1 027

Windflower 5
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Wang · Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding with Windflower

I had the BEST experience working with Amenah from Windflower for my wedding flowers. She meets with you in person to go over every detail for your wedding and really gets to know you and what you are wanting for your wedding day. I knew very little about types of flowers going in, but Amenah helped me pick out details for bouquets, gazebo decoration, corsages, and the cutest flower collar for my dog. She helps you stay within your budget, is honest, flexible, and SO easy to work with! In the end I had the most beautiful bouquet and flower decor I could have hoped for. HIGHLY recommend and I would work with Amenah again any day!!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Parvin · Married on 07/21/2018

Professional,affordable , pleasant to work with. They were able to work within our budget and provided exceptional service.

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Windflower 6

Sakina · Married on 07/21/2018

Amenah was amazing to work with. She listened to what we wanted and involved us in the planning process. She pays extreme attention to detail and ensures the event runs smoothly. Having her on board assisting with planning and decoration was a true blessing! I did not have to worry about a thing and the end result was even better than I could have imagined. I promise you - let her help with your event and you wont regret it!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Award

Windflower FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Arlington, 22206 See on map