53 Barnard Ave, Watertown, MA 02472 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Willow Tree Films

My approach as a videographer involves intentional focus on capturing real moments. Your love is faceted, and full of depth. My experience has taught me to be patient for special, genuine moments. This directs the film that documents your love. I look for organic emotion and try to put my focus on those moments. This isn't just a wedding video, it's visual storytelling, handcrafted just for you.

Follow Willow Tree Films on

Other couples have also viewed

• Nedd Media

Videos 5 Videos

64 Reviews for Willow Tree Films

• Christina

Christina · Married on 11/14/2020

The Most Romantic & Expressive Videography Team!!

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Willow Tree Films! I only spoke to Pat, our lead cinematographer once on the phone before our wedding and from the moment we met in person, we instantly clicked and I felt so comfortable. His partner, Mike was also wonderful, offering me his jacket and gloves while I was freezing outside! Honestly the nicest and most genuine vendors I’ve ever worked with!! They were with us all day and night. We just got back our Instagram trailer from Greg and it is absolutely wonderful! I couldn’t have asked for more perfect team (who also worked so well with my photographers) to capture our special day! We can’t wait to see our other videos!! Tomorrow is 2 weeks since we have been married and it feels like a dream because the day went so fast - this video has helped me to relieve our beautiful day. Thank you Willow Tree!!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Rachel M. · Married on 10/24/2020

Capture the magic of your day!

I highly recommend Greg and Willow Tree Films for your wedding day! We weren’t originally going to go with a videographer but then COVID hit and our wedding list went from 240 to 20. Since so many people couldn’t be there, we reached out to Greg to see if he was available. He was – and what a great decision it was! We love our video and it was so special to be able to show it to people who couldn’t be there with us!

We were not used to being on camera – in fact, my husband doesn’t even like his picture taken. We were so nervous that we would hate watching ourselves in our video – like the whole thing would be like when you listen to yourself on voicemail. We could not be more wrong – there was no cringe. Greg perfectly captured the magic of the day – and us as a couple - we loved watching it. We also had some specific requests about the film because of COVID and the story we wanted to tell and he worked with us on all of them.

Going with Willow Tree Films turned out to be a great decision!

Sent on 02/06/2021
  • Alyssa

Alyssa G. · Married on 10/19/2019

The very best in the business!

We highly recommend hiring Willow Tree Films for any videography needs. After literally sobbing while watching the videos of complete strangers on their website, we were so excited to find out that Willow Tree had availability for our wedding date. Working with Greg and Nicole was such a pleasure, and they made the booking process so easy. The day of our wedding, we worked with Pat & Mike locally in Philadelphia, and they were literally the two nicest people we've ever met. Both of them went above and beyond to capture every special moment -- like, literally running into traffic to film us in our car while en route from our church to the reception. Pat & Mike even presented us with a small teaser video at the reception and we were so overwhelmed by their kindness, professionalism and talent. We cannot wait to see the finished product from Greg, and have full confidence that our wedding video is something we'll cherish the rest of our lives. Book Willow Tree Films ASAP!

Sent on 11/21/2019

• Moonloop Photography Wedding Photographers

Greg did an amazing job coordinating with me to make sure we both got all of the shots needed. They are very professional and work is simply amazing.

• Marquis Entertainment, LLC Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with Greg a few times, and continue to be taken back by his films. When watching the film of the wedding we did together, it brought me tears of joy and happiness. He completely captured the love of the couple, and conveyed that emotion onto the screen. When we worked together again at the Night to Shine event for the Time Tebow Foundation, I was so excited to work together again. Greg never stays in one place for too long, as he is always finding and capturing the most important moments of an event, from every possible angle, with multiple cameras. I began to follow his photography work on Facebook, and am always impressed with the amazing time lapses, nature and night shots he produces. I hope to work more with Greg in the future, not only because he has a great personality and passion for his work, but also because I know his clients will always be thrilled with the job he does.

• H&K Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

We had the honor of working with Greg and Olivia at Willow Tree Films in 2013. They are two of the nicest people you will ever meet. They love and are passionate about what they do and you can see that in the beautiful videos they put together. Their work is top notch and you cannot go wrong hiring them for your big day. We hope to work with them again someday soon.

• 53 Barnard Ave Watertown, MA, 02472 See on map
    9am-6pm
    Location of (Willow Tree Films)