Watertown, MA 02472 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Willow Tree Films

My approach involves intentional focus on capturing real moments. Your love is faceted, and full of depth. My experience has taught me to be patient for raw, genuine moments. This directs the film that documents your love. I look for organic emotion and try to put my focus on those moments. This isn't just a wedding video, it's visual storytelling, handcrafted for you.

Follow Willow Tree Films on

Behindthescenesweb
Behindthescenesweb

• Videos 5

55 Reviews for Willow Tree Films

Marie · Married on 05/19/2018

This is the wedding video of your dreams !

We are SO happy to have had Greg with us to capture our wedding day (Because that’s exactly what he did). Not only was he lovely to be around, but he genuinely found all the most beautiful, meaningful, and heartwarming moments of our wedding day and weaved them together to re-create our story in the most amazing wedding video I’ve ever seen. My husband and I were blown away. I cannot believe how lucky we are to have found Willow Tree Films! We will cherish this video forever. If you’re having any doubts, fears, or concerns at all about who to hire as your videographer (and entrust with this great responsibility), you just found the most beautiful human for the job who will give you the wedding video of your dreams! Thank you so much, Greg!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Carrie · Married on 01/07/2018

Greg and his team at Willow Tree were amazing! Throughout the planning process, Greg was very easy to get in touch with and took his time speaking with us. There were many components to the day and he knew what was important to us. On our wedding day, Greg and his team were very professional and fun to work with! They captured everything we could imagine and more. Greg sent us our wedding video and we could not be happier. Greg is beyond talented and the quality and creativity of his videos exceeded my expectations. We are so grateful we chose Greg and his team for our special day. We are so happy to have such a wonderful keepsake to remember our special day for years to come. We highly recommended Greg and his team. Thank you so much Greg! You guys are the best!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Brianna · Married on 09/30/2017

With all the hustle during the wedding it is so easy to become overwhelmed. Greg came and was so kind and engaged, which meant so much to not only Brianna (the bride and our daughter), but to all of us. He had a calm presence about him that allowed our family to just do what we needed to do and know that everything would be taken care of.

I can't thank him enough for everything! Greg is amazing and we can't wait to see Brianna and Ray's wedding video! Highly recommend this videographer! He was the calming presence that we needed especially when others were pressuring us to keep with their time schedule. It could have been stressful because of that but Greg made me feel calmer and it allowed all of us to take a deep breath and relax. ABSOLUTELY THE BEST VIDEOGRAPHER YOU COULD HAVE AND THAT YOU NEED AT YOUR WEDDING!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

• Moonloop Photography
    Moonloop Photography Wedding Photographers

Greg did an amazing job coordinating with me to make sure we both got all of the shots needed. They are very professional and work is simply amazing.

• Marquis Entertainment, LLC
    Marquis Entertainment, LLC Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with Greg a few times, and continue to be taken back by his films. When watching the film of the wedding we did together, it brought me tears of joy and happiness. He completely captured the love of the couple, and conveyed that emotion onto the screen. When we worked together again at the Night to Shine event for the Time Tebow Foundation, I was so excited to work together again. Greg never stays in one place for too long, as he is always finding and capturing the most important moments of an event, from every possible angle, with multiple cameras. I began to follow his photography work on Facebook, and am always impressed with the amazing time lapses, nature and night shots he produces. I hope to work more with Greg in the future, not only because he has a great personality and passion for his work, but also because I know his clients will always be thrilled with the job he does.

• H&K Weddings and Events
    H&K Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

We had the honor of working with Greg and Olivia at Willow Tree Films in 2013. They are two of the nicest people you will ever meet. They love and are passionate about what they do and you can see that in the beautiful videos they put together. Their work is top notch and you cannot go wrong hiring them for your big day. We hope to work with them again someday soon.

• Watertown, 02472 See on map