63 Mt. Auburn St, Watertown, MA 02472 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Willow Tree Films

My approach as a videographer involves intentional focus on capturing real moments. Your love is faceted, and full of depth. My experience has taught me to be patient for special, genuine moments. This directs the film that documents your love. I look for organic emotion and try to put my focus on those moments. This isn't just a wedding video, it's visual storytelling, handcrafted just for you.

Follow Willow Tree Films on

• Videos 5

59 Reviews for Willow Tree Films

Margo Portnoy · Married on 03/02/2019

Magical Film and Relationship

We had an amazing experience with Gregg and the rest of Willow Tree Films. They were responsive and personable when it was time for planning. Gregg called us and we spoke for about 30 minutes, just getting to know one another. That is when we knew Willow Tree would be the best fit for us. Willow Tree captured our wedding day so perfectly, that even when a stranger views it, it brings tears to his/her eyes. We would highly recommend Willow Tree Films!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Pennock · Married on 12/16/2018

Look no further... Willow Tree Films MUST be your videographer!

Willow Tree Films is absolutely exceptional. They were extremely professional from the start of our interactions and provided videos of the utmost highest quality for our wedding. Their videographers were very diligent yet let us enjoy our night, and they made sure to capture all of our important moments. Our wedding video is just so well done - it looks like an actual movie and has let us relive our day with the same emotions over and over again. They also provided lighting for the photographer (which they didn't have to do) out of the kindness of their hearts. Greg was extremely responsive and on top of everything we requested, which I appreciated so much (especially during the final days). In a world full of wedding scams, Willow Tree Films is a breath of fresh air as they produce quality work that is true to their price and promises. We were given everything we could have asked for and more, and I am so glad we chose them to capture our wedding day. There is one "shot" to get a wedding day right, and Willow Tree Films certainly does that. I don't know how any company could be better than Willow Tree Films; they're not just great, they're spectacular. You will be sorry if you don't choose them, that I am sure of.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith Boulos · Married on 12/01/2018

Artistic, easy to work with, gorgeous quality

My experience with Willow Tree Films could not have been better. I watched a couple of the highlight films on their website and knew I was interested in hiring them for my wedding. After a phone call with Greg, I was completely sold. Greg and the Willow Tree team were easy going, kind, responsive, and beyond talented. They were a pleasure to be around on our otherwise hectic wedding day. Our wedding film is so gorgeous and romantic, with beautiful editing and timeless music. I highly recommend working with Willow Tree Films. You will be very happy that you did.

Sent on 05/29/2019

• Moonloop Photography
    Moonloop Photography Wedding Photographers

Greg did an amazing job coordinating with me to make sure we both got all of the shots needed. They are very professional and work is simply amazing.

• Marquis Entertainment, LLC
    Marquis Entertainment, LLC Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with Greg a few times, and continue to be taken back by his films. When watching the film of the wedding we did together, it brought me tears of joy and happiness. He completely captured the love of the couple, and conveyed that emotion onto the screen. When we worked together again at the Night to Shine event for the Time Tebow Foundation, I was so excited to work together again. Greg never stays in one place for too long, as he is always finding and capturing the most important moments of an event, from every possible angle, with multiple cameras. I began to follow his photography work on Facebook, and am always impressed with the amazing time lapses, nature and night shots he produces. I hope to work more with Greg in the future, not only because he has a great personality and passion for his work, but also because I know his clients will always be thrilled with the job he does.

• H&K Weddings and Events
    H&K Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

We had the honor of working with Greg and Olivia at Willow Tree Films in 2013. They are two of the nicest people you will ever meet. They love and are passionate about what they do and you can see that in the beautiful videos they put together. Their work is top notch and you cannot go wrong hiring them for your big day. We hope to work with them again someday soon.

• 63 Mt. Auburn St Watertown, MA, 02472 See on map