172 Route 101 Unit 22, Bedford, NH 03110 Map · Phone number

About William T Moore Photography

William T. Moore Photography provides unique and personalized photography for your special event. Please contact us to schedule a free and informative wedding consultation at our Bedford, NH studio.

Follow William T Moore Photography on

622822470844279625453335526683o
MichelleMichaelPortraits219of275

17 Reviews for William T Moore Photography

Stacey · Married on 08/17/2013

We first found out about William at a friends' wedding, we were very impressed with how he worked. He got all of the great candid's (but being out of the way) along with the unbelievable posed pictures. My husband and I knew right away he was the photographer for us! So, when it was time for us to make our decision, we knew it would be William. Working with him, he was very professional and he was flexible with our schedules, since they were different but he always made it work. During our wedding, our guests kept complimenting on how great he was! William and his assistant got the best shots and really worked with our list of pictures we would like to try, but putting his own twist on them! They did a fantastic job all around. Especially when it came to receiving our proofs we got them very fast! I would highly recommend William T Moore Photography to anyone! He is awesome to work with, very reasonable pricing and just a great guy in general. He really helped to capture our big day in a way we will never forget!!

Sent on 09/22/2013

Amy · Married on 06/29/2013

If I could give William 10 stars, I would! William photographed our wedding with his assistant, Evan. We booked William to photograph our wedding after seeing his website and a meeting he had with my mom because we live in Seattle (we didn't meet him until the actual day of the wedding). His email responses and return phone calls were always timely, and he was really professional. He was super easy to work with and was super flexible with times and places when we changed our minds a few times about where we'd be getting ready. He had lots of great ideas for pictures, but was also really willing to shoot our photo ideas (even mentioning that brides usually come armed with their Pinterest boards - so don't be afraid!). Many of our guests commented on how discreet he and Evan were during the ceremony, and we still have great photos of what seems like every moment.

He emailed us less than 2 weeks after the wedding to let us know our photos (all 1897 of them!!) were available for viewing online and we are absolutely blown away. Every image is beautiful, with a great variation of different lighting and also black and white images. Everyone who has seen them tells me they feel like they're at the wedding all over again! There aren't enough words to describe how much we love the pictures, and how grateful we are to William and Evan for capturing our day in such an amazing way. I HIGHLY recommend William T Moore Photography - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Rebecca · Married on 05/31/2013

My husband and I got married 5/31/2013 and had william moore as our photographer. I have to say, just from the first meeting seeing his work, we knew we were going to use him as our wedding photographer! His work is absolutely amazing and you can tell he loves what he does. He brings an assistant with him on the wedding day as well, so they take as many shots as possible. We ended up with over 1,800 pics by the end of the wedding!!! I cannot even express how happy my husband and I are with our wedding pics! Those are not something you can re-do, so finding someone as great as william can be hard. I am so glad we had him and I tell everyone I know about him!

Sent on 01/30/2014

Award

William T Moore Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs

• Bell-Aire Music Productions & Event Lighting
    Bell-Aire Music Productions & Event Lighting Wedding DJs

Highly recommended - Great value, Professional, Fun, Informative and a pleasure to work with. Keep up the Great work! Looking forward to working with you again - We make a great team :)

• 172 Route 101, Unit 22 Bedford, 03110 See on map
    Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 10:00AM to 4:00PM Saturdays by Appointment.