5179 Dominick Drive, Hopkins, MN 55343 Map · Phone number
1 review

About William Clark Photography

I Am honored when chosen to tell the story of a beautiful wedding as it is one of the most important days in peoples' lives. I love life. My passion would transform your wedding into a very happy and special event that it deserves to be. Would you take the time to visit with a person whose zest for life can make everyone in your wedding smile and be happy with every image you see?

I always Am learning from the masters in the photography industry, taking in depth seminars with Monte Zucker, Eddie Tapp, Ken Sklute and Doug Box. Monte was a "Classical" Wedding and Portrait Photographer, Eddie is well versed in a computer program called Photoshop, Ken is a well known wedding photographer residing in Arizona and Doug is a master photographer as well as a person who works at making sure all clients have a wonderful experience with him. These and many others form the basis of my wedding photography.

I also belong and quite active with the Twin Cities Professional Photographers Association and serve on the board.

With William Clark photography, we would love to capture and tell a story with still photography what will happen during your special day.

Please call or E-mail me and let's set up a time where we can discuss how I can capture the moments of happiness on your special day!

• uPix Studio

1 Reviews for William Clark Photography

mary · Married on 06/11/2005

4.2
      3.5

Very professional. We did the engagement photos in his basement and was open to my husband's ideas as well as had ideas of his own. He gave us a huge photo on the day of our wedding for guest signatures as well as a couple 8x10's of those photos. We also got the photos and copyright release for them. We then got the photos for the wedding taken. It was him and his wife who took them so it was a tag team sort of event. Only regret that I have is that I didn't clearly give him a list of specific people I wanted photos of because there was not a single photo when we got them of my grandparents even though they had the corsages on. I didn't think of doing that. However, our photos turned out very beautiful and we got copyright releases for them as well. They are more difficult to get printed however because of the size of film that was used.

Sent on 02/24/2009

• 5179 Dominick Drive Hopkins, 55343 See on map
    Location of (William Clark Photography)