Austin, TX 78745 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Will Hollis Photography

Will Hollis Snider has been a professional photographer based in the Austin, TX area. He also serves San Antonio, Houston and Dallas as well as weddings worldwide. He found a love for wedding photography early in his career and is always excited for the next wedding. His work has been described as a combination of photojournalistic and vintage styles.

Wedding packages start at $1195 for anyone with a limited budget. All packages include full printing rights. You can view all packages at my website at willhollisphotography.com/pricing/

Phone #: 512.710.0708

Will Hollis Photography 5
Will Hollis Photography 6
Will Hollis Photography 7

Janiece · Married on 05/05/2018

Will shot both our engagement photos and our wedding day, and we are so happy with his photos! He patiently worked to make us feel comfortable during our engagement shoot and gave us direction when we needed it. We really liked Will’s style of photography for our wedding; he focused on documenting the day and capturing natural shots. Will was easy to work with and delivered photos when promised. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience with Will!

Susan · Married on 08/06/2017

We hired Will for my son & daughter-in-law's wedding. Will was wonderful! He was flexible, accommodating and was readily willing to work with our requests. His package even included a photoshoot ahead of the wedding, which was a great introduction to his work. On the wedding day, Will and his assistant were present at the entire wedding - from the getting ready to the last dance! He got beautiful photos, and plenty of them - he captured the essence of this beautiful occasion. Some posed, some candid - all really, really well done. Exposure, lighting, setting, expression...everything. His price was reasonable, and service was exceptional. Will Hollis Photography was an awesome choice!

Will Hollis Photography 8
    Will Hollis Photography 15
    Will Hollis Photography 16
    Will Hollis Photography 17

Leilani · Married on 11/19/2016

Will was by far one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding. I had the hardest time finding a photographer. Many of the photographers I talked to did not seem down to earth at all and, being camera shy, I was not looking forward to having someone that I did not click with photographing me during one of the most intimate, nervewracking moments of my life. On top of that, I just hate a lot of wedding photography. I look at many of my friends' wedding photos and... they don't look like my friends. They overly posed, faded, Instagram-y shots looked like they fell out of some wedding catalogue. There was no emotion there.

Enter Will, my photography savior. From the moment I reached out to him he was so fun, funny, professional and easy to work with. He responded quickly to all of my inquiries, really listened when I told him my vision for the wedding and kept me comfortable throughout the whole process despite my major photo shyness. He was also very easy to book and very punctual.

Because weddings are the way they are, I probably spent more one-on-one time with Will during my wedding than anyone else. It was like hanging out with a friend, he put me so at ease and everyone at my wedding who interacted with him adored him! He was responsive to all my requests and did a great job blending in to the background so that I didn't notice him.

Now the photos - they are FANTASTIC. I can't stop looking at them. All of my friends and family are raving about them. He really caught the emotion of the day, the nervousness, the joy, the goofiness, all of it in one wonderful package. We didn't have a super fancy reception so he didn't have much to work with scene-wise and I can easily see how that could have tripped up a lesser photographer but not Will. The photos are so well-shot that everyone and everything looks perfect. I expected to like maybe 10 of my hundreds of photos but I adored every. single. one.

Don't hesitate. Book him now. You won't regret it!

Will Hollis Photography Pricing

Will Hollis Photography Price Rates

Will Hollis Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,195.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs