Denver, Denver, CO 80202 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About WILDLY IN LOVE

WILDLY IN LOVE is a destination elopement + wedding planner partenering with WILDLY IN LOVE couples seeking adventure in all areas of life - especially on their wedding day!

Why choose WILDLY?

Don’t you love having a friend that gives quality advice, helps you out when you need it, and makes everything more fun?

Well that’s me, but for your wedding! The wedding planning process can be stressful - you might be feeling overwhelmed with options, decisions, and what seems like an endless to-do list BUT you don’t have to feel that way!

Let me use my expertise and eye for design to create a wedding or elopement that uniquely represents your love. Let me ease your stress while making the planning process as much fun as possible. Let me handle the logistics of a gathering to celebrate your love in a field full of wildflowers or wherever your heart desires.

If you want a stress free wedding experience, let me help you with the tricky parts of the wedding planner process, while you enjoy being wildly in love!

Follow WILDLY IN LOVE on

Other couples have also viewed

• Moss & Blue Creative
  • Anna Rae Events
  • Platinum Elegance Weddings and Events
  • Carver Coordination
Bride + Groom Backyard Wedding
wildly in love wildflower albion basin utah elopement daci gown sav brown photography 2228 51 1973055 159546907034923
Cypress Gardens, SC
D.C. Rowhouse Porch Swing

15 Reviews for WILDLY IN LOVE

Alice · Getting married on 06/03/2022

THE Wedding Planner you need

Prefacing this review by saying that my fiancé (now husband! ) decided to “sign papers” in March 2021, exactly 1 year from the day that he proposed. Our engagement happened right when quarantine started, so needless to say, we did not do any wedding planning with all of the uncertainty around us, for the last year. We are still planning on having a ceremony in the future, but more towards 2022, and this day would be the day we celebrate our marriage just the two of us, and be legally married in an intimate setting. We met Sydney through our photographer who mentioned that Sydney had a lot of great experience with smaller intimate ceremonies and elopements. At first, we were of course, like many of you reading this review now, skeptical about the need to have a planner for a wedding, let alone a “paper signing” event with just me, my fiancé, and our photographer. I will tell you right now that we would not have had a successful day without Sydney there. Sydney isn’t just a planner. She is the designer, the coordinator, the budgeter, the negotiator, the visionary, and the friend that you’ll need in preparation for your day (whether it's a wedding, an elopement, a vow renewal, or even just a special day for you and your partner). You might think that you can do it all on your own- I thought the same thing. In reality, having a confidante like Sydney as part of your team for your special day, will ensure that you will not only have the day you want, but also will give you the breathing room to remember to enjoy the day yourself, which a lot of us forget to give ourselves. Our photographer caught this photo of Sydney and me when we were out in the pouring rain in Washington, D.C. capturing photos of this day and I had to share, because this is truly just a small glimpse of the type of person that Sydney is- thoughtful, genuine, proactive, creative, detailed, and kind- just to name a few of the words that come to mind. If this review made you think an extra minute about looking into a planner, take the time to checkout Sydney and her brand, Wildly in Love. Trust me, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 04/04/2021

WILDLY IN LOVE's reply:

Oh my gosh Alice I just cried reading this!!!!!!! Thank you so much for all the kinds words, wow. This means everything to me that this is how I made you feel on such an important day in your life! You are the SWEETEST!!! I would do anything in the world for you!! So happy for you two!! Forever grateful you hired/trusted me!!

Paul C. · Getting married on 06/03/2022

From the Groom:

Initially I was a bit skeptical in using a wedding planner but Sydney proved me wrong. From the day we started using her, she helped my now current wife, tremendously, planning out the logistics of the day of the event and utilizing her network of vendors that we used for the event. This offloaded a lot of stress for both of us. She was also decisive as well and gave us plenty of options. On the day of the event, when our scheduled location to take pictures was no longer available, her quick thinking and knowledge of the area lead us to an even better location to take pictures at. The day was very memorable and we will not forget it. I would definitely consider using Sydney event for any event.

Sent on 04/04/2021

WILDLY IN LOVE's reply:

I was so incredibly happy to help you and your sweet [now] wife! You guys are the best. So thankful you both trusted me with such a special day in your life! Glad to hear I also proved wrong all your prior skepticism. :)
  • Patricia

Patricia H. · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Stop reading and hire Sydney! Sydney's organization, communication and ability to pivot gracefully under unforeseen circumstances, all with a magnetic, joyful energy... she's the best you'll find.

We were working together on a sunrise shoot when it started pouring rain... at 4am... on the National Mall. Let me tell you - Sydney was so incredible at transitioning to plan B calmly, quickly and effectively when the weather didn't cooperate. The event turned out better than anyone could've expected! She communicated every update to all vendors/involved parties without skipping a beat... all while setting up at the new location under a tight timeline.

Additionally, she checked in with me prior to the event to see if I had any questions or anything she could help with. Sydney is fantastic and I look forward to working with her again (and again).

Sent on 09/02/2020

WILDLY IN LOVE's reply:

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for all the kind words Patricia!! You were the absolute BEST to work with. You showed up with a positive attitude [very, very early], willingly to jump in wherever you were needed - huge part of why the day was such a success! Your paper was TRULY out of this world. Still never seen anything created with such care and beauty. Cannot wait to work with you again [hopefully very soon]!!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

WILDLY IN LOVE Pricing

WILDLY IN LOVE Price Rates

WILDLY IN LOVE FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5600
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Elopement
    Religious

• Denver Denver, CO, 80202 See on map
    703-386-7095 (Phone number)
    Location of (WILDLY IN LOVE)