WILDLY IN LOVE

Denver, CO View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

WILDLY IN LOVE is a destination elopement + wedding planner partenering with WILDLY IN LOVE couples seeking adventure in all areas of life - especially on their wedding day!

Why choose WILDLY?

Don’t you love having a friend that gives quality advice, helps you out when you need it, and makes everything more fun?

Well that’s me, but for your wedding! The wedding planning process can be stressful - you might be feeling overwhelmed with options, decisions, and what seems like an endless to-do list BUT you don’t have to feel that way!

Let me use my expertise and eye for design to create a wedding or elopement that uniquely represents your love. Let me ease your stress while making the planning process as much fun as possible. Let me handle the logistics of a gathering to celebrate your love in a field full of wildflowers or wherever your heart desires.

If you want a stress free wedding experience, let me help you with the tricky parts of the wedding planner process, while you enjoy being wildly in love!

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Elopement
Religious
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Paul C. Married on 06/03/2022

From the Groom:

Initially I was a bit skeptical in using a wedding planner but Sydney proved me wrong. From the day we started using her, she helped my now current wife, tremendously, planning out the logistics of the day of the event and utilizing her network of vendors that we used for the event. This offloaded a lot of stress for both of us. She was also decisive as well and gave us plenty of options. On the day of the event, when our scheduled location to take pictures was no longer available, her quick thinking and knowledge of the area lead us to an even better location to take pictures at. The day was very memorable and we will not forget it. I would definitely consider using Sydney event for any event.

WILDLY IN LOVE's reply:

I was so incredibly happy to help you and your sweet [now] wife! You guys are the best. So thankful you both trusted me with such a special day in your life! Glad to hear I also proved wrong all your prior skepticism. :)
    Alice Married on 06/03/2022

THE Wedding Planner you need

Prefacing this review by saying that my fiancé (now husband! ) decided to “sign papers” in March 2021, exactly 1 year from the day that he proposed. Our engagement happened right when quarantine started, so needless to say, we did not do any wedding planning with all of the uncertainty around us, for the last year. We are still planning on having a ceremony in the future, but more towards 2022, and this day would be the day we celebrate our marriage just the two of us, and be legally married in an intimate setting. We met Sydney through our photographer who mentioned that Sydney had a lot of great experience with smaller intimate ceremonies and elopements. At first, we were of course, like many of you reading this review now, skeptical about the need to have a planner for a wedding, let alone a “paper signing” event with just me, my fiancé, and our photographer. I will tell you right now that we would not have had a successful day without Sydney there. Sydney isn’t just a planner. She is the designer, the coordinator, the budgeter, the negotiator, the visionary, and the friend that you’ll need in preparation for your day (whether it's a wedding, an elopement, a vow renewal, or even just a special day for you and your partner). You might think that you can do it all on your own- I thought the same thing. In reality, having a confidante like Sydney as part of your team for your special day, will ensure that you will not only have the day you want, but also will give you the breathing room to remember to enjoy the day yourself, which a lot of us forget to give ourselves. Our photographer caught this photo of Sydney and me when we were out in the pouring rain in Washington, D.C. capturing photos of this day and I had to share, because this is truly just a small glimpse of the type of person that Sydney is- thoughtful, genuine, proactive, creative, detailed, and kind- just to name a few of the words that come to mind. If this review made you think an extra minute about looking into a planner, take the time to checkout Sydney and her brand, Wildly in Love. Trust me, you won’t regret it.

WILDLY IN LOVE's reply:

Oh my gosh Alice I just cried reading this!!!!!!! Thank you so much for all the kinds words, wow. This means everything to me that this is how I made you feel on such an important day in your life! You are the SWEETEST!!! I would do anything in the world for you!! So happy for you two!! Forever grateful you hired/trusted me!!
  • Ivy
    Ivy P. Married on 08/07/2021

Sydney is the best

I don't even know where to start with this review. It honestly makes me a little emotional thinking about Sydney and everything she did for us. The phrase 'above and beyond' doesn't even BEGIN to describe her and how she approaches her work. Not only is she professional and phenomenal at her job (which SHE IS), she is such a kind and caring person, and a delight to be around.

My partner and I both adored her and looked forward to every conversation we had with her. This is because she's a lovely human being on top of being a bad ass boss babe who is outstanding at her job. After laughing and chatting, she'd start asking us questions about the day and our plans, all of which we would look at each other and say "uhhhhh, we didn't think about that." YOU NEED TO HIRE A COORDINATOR, and more specifically, YOU NEED TO HIRE HER. Even if you think you are organized and type A and on top of things, you just need to. She made it so we could truly enjoy the best weekend of our lives. She also helped with our design, which she absolutely crushed - she has such a great aesthetic vision and knows how to execute.

She's organized, thoughtful, sweet, bubbly, effecient, effective, and pretty much every positive adjective you can think of related to what you want in a wedding coordinator - she checks alllll the boxes.

I can't even count the number of times leading up to and throughout the weekend we said "thank goodness for Sydney." Having someone you can trust (and who you enjoy!!!) for this momunental event is key. This is the NUMBER ONE THING I would recommend spending money on.

All I can say is - HIRE HER HIRE HER HIRE HER. You will NOT REGRET IT.

Apologies for all the caps lock. Clearly I feel strongly about Sydney and how wonderful she is.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Denver Denver, CO, 80202
Location of (WILDLY IN LOVE)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding