3600 Yadkinville Rd, Winston Salem, NC 27106 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 36
  • Real Weddings 1

About Wild Things

Wild Things provides floral design services for couples in Winston Salem, North Carolina. The company lives for the untraditional details and the unconventional plan. Your love story is special, your wedding should be special too. Jenny hopes to become friends with her clients in order to understand what makes them unique.

Experience
Owner Jenny Ford decided to pursue her love of design by opening Wild Things. Jenny attended the North Carolina School for the Arts for filmmaking and production design. This allows her to use that creative eye to design a beautiful setting for every wedding she is involved in.

Wild Things packages vary depending on your needs. Services offered include:

• Ceremony Flowers
  • Reception Flowers
  • Personal Flowers
  • Installation Pieces
  • Rehearsal Dinner Decor
  • Specialty pieces including, but not limited to decorated arbors, flower crowns, garlands and wreaths

Wild Things was formally known as Muse & Delphia.

e1f2304ba77c950a 1539205992 6f096a9d954f6835 1539205987195 9 Frank Katie 085 RK

Wild Things 6
Wild Things 7
  • Finley

Finley · Married on 10/20/2018

Professional, fun, and your new BFF

Jenny and her team are incredibly talented and I'm so glad I hired her as a day of coordinator as well as for florals. I believe she's putting a pause on coordinating to focus on flowers, but I wanted to make sure to review both of her services because she killed it. Her team is fun to be around but extremely professional. Jenny shared detailed timelines with me the month of the wedding and made necessary changes whenever I communicated with her. We had multiple meetings leading up to the wedding, as well as communicating regularly through email. She recommended vendors to me when I asked months and months before the wedding and helped me pick a new venue when ours unexpectedly shut down. She came to tour some new spaces with us, which was extremely helpful. She even came to my final dress fitting to learn how to do my super complicated bustle, which she nailed the day of. This is going above and beyond for a Day of Coordinator. For flowers and decor, we did some lush greenery with white flowers and she nailed it for an affordable price. My bouquet was also incredibly beautiful. She and her team made me feel super comfortable the day of the wedding when I was a bit nervous and I ended the wedding day feeling like I had a group of friends. If you're looking for someone to do a classic wedding, pick Jenny. Looking for a funky unconventional wedding? She can do that too! She can literally do anything. I just can't get over how beautiful she made the space look and how great she was to work with. I will continue to recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Wild Things's reply:

You are absolutely melting my heart, Finley! Thank you SO much for bringing so much fun into our every day. We are so lucky to have clients turned friends like you:) We hope to see you soon, and wish all of the best of everything in life to you and Tyler. xoxo- Jenny, Alison and the Team

Valerie · Married on 10/05/2018

Creative and affordable

I am so happy I chose them! Jenny is the sweetest person she’s so creative and listens to what your vision is for your big wedding day. Other florist said no and changed my whole vision but Jenny found ways to get around the challenges like having a water source for the hydrangeas on the top of the lanterns. Their pricing is very fair and the quality of the work they do is outstanding! All the flowers at the wedding were better than I expected and she was great at communicating with me and gave me the great idea of using my big bouquet as our centerpiece for the sweet heart table while we ate because they were gonna remove that table afterwards. My bouquet was beautiful and it smelled amazing! We had two styles four tables had the box arrangements and four others had circular tall ones with a submerged orchids.

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Wild Things 11
    Wild Things 12
    Wild Things 13
    Wild Things 14

Wild Things's reply:

Thank you SO much Valerie! We adored being a small part of your wedding day, and can't tell you how much we appreciate your kind words. Wishing you all the joy and happiness in the world!

Award

Wild Things FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Inspired Design of NC, LLC
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC Wedding Florists

It was a delight to work alongside Muse & Delphia. Jenny was super helpful and clear on what was needed and the details that were followed through on were so very special. Hope to get to deliver florals with this team again one day soon!

• Dichotomy, LLC
    Dichotomy, LLC Wedding DJs

It was a true pleasure working with Muse & Delphia for Lindsay and Lyle's wedding at WinMock at Kinderton. The organization and attention to detail made the flow of the day go perfectly... and also allowed me to focus on the 'fun' part of the reception! I highly recommend!!

• 3600 Yadkinville Rd Winston Salem, NC, 27106 See on map
    336.923.5914 (Phone number)
    Tuesday - Friday -- 11:00 am - 6:00 pm Saturday -- 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Sunday - Monday -- Closed