Winston Salem, NC 27103 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Dichotomy, LLC

The aim of Dichotomy, LLC is to provide the highest quality musical entertainment for any event in the greater Triad area. This idea was born from the need to incorporate the freelance entities of Joshua Moyer and DJ Dichotomy who -- strictly by word of mouth advertising, excellent customer service, and exemplary performances -- have built a strong foundation in the arts community of Winston-Salem over the past seven years.

Dichtomy, LLC offers a wide array of DJ services, solo acoustic performances, MC/Hosting Services and Event Planning.

Primarily DJing weddings, private and corporate events, Joshua keeps an intensely full schedule. Coming from the night club style of DJing, he is known for his prowess on the microphone as an MC, smooth mixing, and great energy and flow throughout your event.

Follow Dichotomy, LLC on

a9cc8f08332f60cb 1527257245 8a19d0d5d2161f24 1527257244 5bc539f7432a0840 152725
a9cc8f08332f60cb 1527257245 8a19d0d5d2161f24 1527257244 5bc539f7432a0840 152725

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Dichotomy, LLC

• X

XIN · Married on 03/18/2017

Josh took good care of our wedding music. I wanted to put another Chinese song during the reception. He managed to find it and put it on our list. He is very caring to ask the pronunciation of my parents' names, since we are foreigners. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Dichotomy, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for writing this review Xin! I had a great time working with you and Scott and it is always a pleasure to see such a sweet couple on their special day!! Enjoy it!! :)

Rachel · Married on 10/09/2016

We can not rave enough about Josh and what a phenomenal job he did for our wedding! Before the wedding, Josh was very in touch with what we wanted and the best way to get what we needed. He understood my budget was tight and worked with what we could do and made sure that we had exactly what we wanted and in our price range, without hurting his wallet or ours. When it came to our wedding day, my husband and I were married the Sunday right after Hurricane Matthew blew through North Carolina. Though the sun was shining on our day, the Saturday before was nothing but straight wind and rain and it left the ground conditions quite hard to deal with the next day. To be honest, I worried that it would be too much for a DJ because he had to set up all his equipment without getting anything damaged. Josh never once complained, he showed up early and got everything set up and worked with all of us. He knew we were stressed to get everything perfectly set up and went straight to figuring out the best set up for us. Out of all the vendors we worked with during our wedding, Josh was without a doubt my husbands favorite one to work with. I didn't have the pleasure of talking much with Josh on the actual wedding day but he's still a vendor my husband talks about. "Our DJ was an awesome guy." is what he still says to me and to anyone who asks about our wedding and/or it's planning. Also, Josh provided us with neat ideas of games we could play for our wedding and from that we went with the idea to do bride and groom trivia at our wedding to make for a fun game to play. Josh made it much more fun than we thought it would be and without a doubt it was one of guests most talked about part of our wedding. With the great music and Josh's professional attitude, it certainly helped make our wedding day go smoothly.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Lindsay · Married on 09/26/2015

Josh was an ABSOLUTELY wonderful DJ for our wedding! He was extremely professional, voluntarily showed up to the rehearsal to check out the space. He also has a professional background in sound tech. Josh was able to meet our needs during the ceremony, (live single cellist in a venue with unique acoustics, our celebrant, and readers) in addition to being responsive to our crowd for the throw-down after party! Josh was an absolute pleasure to work with, and impressed the staff at our venue, too! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Dichotomy, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00

• Wild Things
    Wild Things Wedding Florists

I can't say enough good things about Josh and his company. He is very organized and through in his personal planning process with clients, takes pride in his work, and is very personable and wonderful to work with. The set up he bring on site to events is so well put together and definitely a step above your typical DJ. He brings great energy and is fantastic at playing the right mix to keep guests on the dance floor. High fives, DJ Dichotomy, and spin on.

• All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad
    All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad Wedding Officiants

Josh did an incredible job keeping everything on track! He kept the guests engaged and active during the evening.

• Winston Salem, 27103 See on map