Greensboro, NC 27409 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Amanda Sutton Photography

Amanda Sutton Photography provides photography services for couples in Greensboro, North Carolina. Above all else, Amanda wants to serve the people around her. Her laid-back photography style will capture couples in their most natural state of being. Each photo will candidly introduce your love story to the world. Her photos are taken all over the country for elopements and intimate celebrations. The question is, where will your photos be taken?

Wherever your wedding takes place, Amanda is happy to pack her camera and take an adventure. Another photographer can join her to take even more high-resolution images. Amanda Sutton Photography will also take photos of engagements, boudoir and trash the dress styled shoots. Additional hours for your wedding and liability insurance are provided.

Follow Amanda Sutton Photography on

Amanda Sutton Photography 5
Amanda Sutton Photography 6
  • F

Faith · Married on 10/05/2018

I used Amanda for my wedding day and my husband and I were completely blown away by her talent and professionalism. She was extremely reasonable price-wise, and has a multitude of pricing options based on what you are wanting (engagement portraits, getting ready pictures, etc). Amanda came in with a plan, and even got to our venue early in order to scope out potential spots for our wedding pictures. I was incredibly impressed, and cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Kaley · Married on 08/05/2018

Amanda was so great to work and everyone in the family and bridal party loved her personality and her assistant photographer! The pictures we have seen so far are so beautiful!

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Amanda Sutton Photography 7
    Amanda Sutton Photography 8
    Amanda Sutton Photography 9
    Amanda Sutton Photography 10

Nicole · Married on 03/04/2018

Let me start by saying that Amanda is hands down one of the most talented women I have the privilege of knowing! Going into our search for a photographer, I had a clear idea of what I wanted. Not your typical "bright happy posed photos." I wanted something artistic, dark, yet romantic, & alluring. Amanda was the first photographer I came across on Wedding Wire that peaked my interest. I reached out to her, as well as a couple others, hoping that she was in my budget. My fiancé & I were extremely budget conscious since we were paying for our own wedding. To my complete surprise, Amanda has a variety of package options that were flexible & so affordable. I was ecstatic that my favorite photographer was in our budget & available on our day! We met with Amanda immediately & booked her same day as meeting. Amanda is friendly, outgoing, creative & so open to everything that we wanted for our photo aesthetics. Amanda was responsive to all of our emails, met with me at the wedding venue to pick out photography locations, & made herself available to me in my other vendor searches through contacts that she had!

On the day of, Amanda & her second shooter that we booked was amazing! They arrived early to make sure everything would run through smoothly, they set a perfect time table for pictures & made sure that we got pictures with everyone that we wanted! Our couple pictures we so so so perfect & so beautiful! Amanda was encouraging & gave us perfect direction to make sure the photos were exactly what we wanted. I will 100% be reaching out to Amanda again in the future for any more family photos that we might want.

I cannot say enough how wonderful Amanda is & the value that you will get when you book her! Absolutely reach out to her ASAP! You will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Amanda Sutton Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

• toujours
    toujours Wedding Photographers

Amanda is one of the kindest souls I know. Her work is absolutely stunning & it's been such a pleasure watching her & her work consistently get better & better with every single photo she takes. She has a heart full of love for her clients & it truly shows in her work. You would be hard pressed to find a more caring, loving, & talented photographer.

• Chestnut Ridge
    Chestnut Ridge Barn & Farm Weddings

Amanda did such a great job working at our venue this past Fall! She is a joy to work with, and her work is beautiful. We love working with great photographer - they're so important to the brides memories of her big day. :)

• Face Forward
    Face Forward Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Amanda Sutton Photography multiple times and she never disappoints! Her works is wonderful but the connections she builds with her clients is what makes it so special! As stylist and makeup artist I depend on photographers to help make my work shine and I always know if Amanda is behind the lens it will look flawless!

• Greensboro, 27409 See on map