Amanda Sutton Photography Reviews

78 | Winston Salem, NC

78 Reviews for Amanda Sutton Photography

Amy Pierce · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Extremely happy with Amanda

Amanda was a pure gem to work with. She brought out the best in both of us in all our photos. She was patient, kind, helpful, and fit right in with our family & friends. I would highly recommend her to others for their special day and beyond.

Sent on 01/11/2020

Erika Cottrill · Married on 05/23/2020

She is wonderful! :)

I can’t say enough about Amanda. She made our wedding day so smooth and effortless! She was extremely detailed in her work. Everything from a misplaced strand of hair, to a forgotten ponytail on a wrist.. things most photographers would let go, she made sure each photo was thought through and perfect!! She was so easy to work with and so so kind! I would highly recommend her for anyone’s special day! :)

Sent on 07/15/2020

Jenna Stone · Married on 11/16/2019

Amanda Sutton is the best!!

Amanda Sutton was the perfect photographer for our wedding! She is so talented and captured the best pictures of our day!
    Thank you so much Amanda!!

Amber Church · Married on 09/14/2019

Worth every penny!

There is no one else I would have photograph every huge milestone in mine and my husbands life. Amanda is genuinely one of a kind and I promise you won’t be disappointed ❤️

Sent on 01/18/2020

Lindsay · Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful experience!

Amanda was amazing from start to finish! We had a destination wedding, and I still found her extremely affordable. Always quick to respond to emails, very organized and on top of getting a timeline put together to make sure you get all the pictures you want on your big day! On the day of she was great at making things happen and directing the photos. When we received our final product we were blown away by the quality! Amanda got every picture I wanted and then some! Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 12/09/2018

Always a pleasure to work with and pictures...perfect!

Amanda did our engagement photos and wedding photos. She will soon be doing our prenatal photos as well, we’re so excited! We were engaged at the beach and eloped to Yellowstone National Park. She could not have captured every moment any more perfectly. She has an adventurous heart and is very genuine. She also makes you feel very comfortable while she’s taking pictures and I have so many favorites....every time she has truly captured the best side of us. Her love for photography and her clients shows in her work. You will not be disappointed!

Carrie · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful!

Amanda made this part of our wedding day so stress free and enjoyable. She is so knowledgeable about her craft! We didn't have to worry about anything. She walked and talked us through the day with her which made it so easy on us. We were comfortable the whole time. Our pictures turned out amazing and we are still so happy that we chose her for our special day!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Ellie Bautista · Married on 10/06/2018

The sweetest spirit to accompany your special day

Amanda’s sweet presence and professionalism can not be overstated. Her work is beyond a job for her- it is a calling. This shines through in all she does. She brings a calm and centering presence to what can be a stressful time and clearly wants to encapsulate the beauty and significance of the day through her photos. She managed to be present and capture sweet in-between moments while also moving so quietly and gently that it felt as though she was always meant to be there. She has an incredible eye, a profound gift and has given us priceless keepsakes of our wedding.

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • F

Faith · Married on 10/05/2018

I used Amanda for my wedding day and my husband and I were completely blown away by her talent and professionalism. She was extremely reasonable price-wise, and has a multitude of pricing options based on what you are wanting (engagement portraits, getting ready pictures, etc). Amanda came in with a plan, and even got to our venue early in order to scope out potential spots for our wedding pictures. I was incredibly impressed, and cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Kaley · Married on 08/05/2018

Amanda was so great to work and everyone in the family and bridal party loved her personality and her assistant photographer! The pictures we have seen so far are so beautiful!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Kayleigh · Married on 06/02/2018

Fantastic Photographer for Indian Wedding

Amanda traveled all the way to India to photograph my wedding! She was nothing but professional and kind to us and our families. I immediately felt comfortable around her. Due to a mistake my husband and I made in planning, one of the locations we had picked for a photo shoot didn’t work out. But Amanda quickly found another location that was just as beautiful and memorable. I’m so thankful we had her.

Nicole · Married on 03/04/2018

Let me start by saying that Amanda is hands down one of the most talented women I have the privilege of knowing! Going into our search for a photographer, I had a clear idea of what I wanted. Not your typical "bright happy posed photos." I wanted something artistic, dark, yet romantic, & alluring. Amanda was the first photographer I came across on Wedding Wire that peaked my interest. I reached out to her, as well as a couple others, hoping that she was in my budget. My fiancé & I were extremely budget conscious since we were paying for our own wedding. To my complete surprise, Amanda has a variety of package options that were flexible & so affordable. I was ecstatic that my favorite photographer was in our budget & available on our day! We met with Amanda immediately & booked her same day as meeting. Amanda is friendly, outgoing, creative & so open to everything that we wanted for our photo aesthetics. Amanda was responsive to all of our emails, met with me at the wedding venue to pick out photography locations, & made herself available to me in my other vendor searches through contacts that she had!

On the day of, Amanda & her second shooter that we booked was amazing! They arrived early to make sure everything would run through smoothly, they set a perfect time table for pictures & made sure that we got pictures with everyone that we wanted! Our couple pictures we so so so perfect & so beautiful! Amanda was encouraging & gave us perfect direction to make sure the photos were exactly what we wanted. I will 100% be reaching out to Amanda again in the future for any more family photos that we might want.

I cannot say enough how wonderful Amanda is & the value that you will get when you book her! Absolutely reach out to her ASAP! You will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/18/2017

We absolutely loved working with Amanda for our engagement and wedding photos. Amanda is extremely professional yet very personable. I get stressed out very easily and knew that I needed an easy going photographer for our day. She was so easy going and helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera! Not to mention, our photos turned out amazing!!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Jacquelyn · Married on 10/14/2017

Amanda is an absolute joy to work with and my husband and I are lucky to have been referred to her. She answered any and all questions that I had, she was extremely professional, and she is honestly the sweetest person ever. Amanda documented our engagement session and our wedding day. We were completely blown away by her talent and ability to make us feel so comfortable. Amanda doesn't just take pictures, she captures emotions and moments so naturally. As booked as Amanda is, she still managed to get our photos back to us in a timely matter. It is obvious that she dedicates a lot of time to her work and we truly appreciate her for that.

Sent on 11/29/2017
  • Elyce

Elyce · Married on 10/14/2017

What can I say other than Amanda is the absolute best. She did our engagement photos, my bridal photos, and our wedding photos. I am amazed at how fabulous they all are. Amanda is very easy to work with and she put us at ease immediately. We are not usually great in front of the camera, but somehow we looked relaxed and natural in every photo. She also gets photos back to you super fast. I can't say enough wonderful things about her.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Shasta · Married on 10/14/2017

Amanda is excellent and makes you feel so comfortable doing "you" while she captures the moments. She's organized, detail oriented, and is more than willing to help answer the questions you have leading up to the day. We only had her do our wedding day photos, but she was happy to meet us for coffee a while back to get to know each other. It didn't take but couple minutes before we knew she would be great for the job. Her work is amazing. Check out her website for yourself. I am so grateful to have worked with her and hope to work with her again in the future! Thanks Amanda!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

If there were more stars to give I would!! Amanda provided engagement and wedding photos for my husband and I. We were beyond pleased with her work. I had other brides tell me that her photos topped their own and were more affordable. I believe that all of my photos are magazine worthy! She was very flexible, easy to communicate with, reasonably priced and willing to risk a broken leg to shoot in our "ideal" locations (think middle of a river :)). We enjoyed our time getting to know Amanda and would definitely hire her again for other photo opportunities.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Amber · Married on 09/16/2017

I will never be able to thank Amanda enough for the precious memories she has documented. She has given us such a gift, being able to look back at our beautiful pictures for years to come. Amanda has done my engagement, bridals, boudoir and wedding pictures. She is so friendly and makes you feel so comfortable. I am so thankful to have been lucky enough to have her as my photographer, and now my friend. Thank you for everything you have done for us Amanda! We love you!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Allie · Married on 06/24/2017

We couldn't say enough INCREDIBLE things about the absolute professionalism and personality of Amanda Sutton. She was such a fantastic photographer and we felt so comfortable with her. Upon our first meeting, she was so welcoming that we felt as though we had known her for years. She is organized, friendly, helpful, and an incredible photographer. After our engagement session, I felt so at peace knowing Amanda would be the one capturing our special day. My husband and I chose to exchange our vows privately during our first look and I was so happy to have Amanda there to share that moment with us. I was so anxious and excited to see my husband for the time, I asked Amanda to hold my hand on the way to our first look- that's how comfortable I was with her! We saw a few sneak peeks of our photos the day after our wedding (how awesome is that?!) and they took our breath away- just so much more beautiful than we imagined. We love Amanda Sutton Photography and we recommend her as one of the most professional, reliable, creative and personable photographers to capture your special moments!

Sent on 07/04/2017

joe · Married on 06/16/2017

If you want your friends and family to say things like "Omg, incredible photos" when you share them on social media then search no further. Honestly though, I don't think my wife and I could have imagined the experience being any better. Immediately after the ceremony we choose to take some photos with Amanda beyond our typical family photos and definitely recommend it. Amanda's instagram account sums up the quality and attention to detail she's able to capture. It's worth every penny, book her now before she's too famous for you to afford!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Rebecca · Married on 04/24/2017

Where do I begin to talk about my love for Amanda, not only as a photographer, but as a person and friend? We went to high school together and lost touch until we both randomly took the same photography class a few years ago. In that class, we used to talk about how we dreamed of quitting our jobs and pursuing our photography dreams. One day, Amanda took the plunge and she has soared ever since. She's been taking photos of my husband and I since we began dating over four years ago. I have never seen someone excel at their craft as quickly as she has. It goes without saying that I admire her work, but I also admire her as a person. Her bravery and determination astounds me. She is adventurous and willing to do whatever it takes to provide her clients with the absolute best. After all, she stood in the pouring rain singing us Alanis Morissette on our wedding day. Not many photographers would have done that. If I can say anything else about Amanda, it would be that she is the utmost organized and professional vendor I worked with for my wedding. We booked her very early on in the planning process and she kept in touch the entire time helping us choose the appropriate ceremony time for sunset photos and keeping us up-to-date on her wedding day timeline. We moved our ceremony at the last minute due to rain and Amanda didn't miss a beat. She was always in the right place at the right time and I never once had to worry about anything. I highly recommend Amanda to anyone, not just NC residents, looking for an amazing photographer and I'm not just saying that because she's a friend. As an amateur photographer myself, I'm very picky about who I choose to do my photos and Amanda always wins, hands-down. I have never been disappointed by her work. I have seen her grow and evolve over the years and her work keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to see what the future holds for her and I will continue to book her for as long as she's taking pictures.

Sent on 05/02/2017

I loved working with Amanda, not only does she take gorgeous pictures she is very flexible and makes sure to make you center of attention on your big day. She also has a geat personality. We didn't have any problems with her at all and she took the time to make sure that we had all of our questions answered. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Christine · Married on 11/12/2016

I gave Amanda a total 5/5 because she deserves just that. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect photographer. Having a night wedding in the winter did not allow for much natural sunlight time, something that I didn't even consider would effect the pictures. But Amanda was quick to look for solutions, she offered her help in any way she could think of, without even charging a single penny more! She was always flexible, and agile; working around whatever needs arose at any moment. The photo's themselves turned out crisp and clear and edited beautifully. I am so so so so happy I went with her, and I 100% recommend her business.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Kady · Married on 11/05/2016

Amanda is extremely talented! She has a great eye for shots to really capture of the beauty of the day. Very easy to work with, professional and fun!

Sent on 12/22/2016