Wild Blooms Bridal

Wappingers Falls, NY View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Wild Blooms Bridal is a private bridal boutique as well as a full service wedding planning & floral design company in the Hudson Valley area of New York. Lauren will be by your side throughout the entire planning process to make sure she brings your wedding vision to life! From day of coordination to full service wedding planning & design- you can rest assured that all of those behind the scenes wedding details will run smooth so you can be fully present and enjoy your day with no worries.

Lauren also can include wellness options — such as private yoga classes — to help you stay grounded and present so you can be radiant on your big day. In addition offers complimentary honeymoon travel planning, and owner Lauren will even provide you with some of her own personal travel recommendations to make your honeymoon the trip of your dreams.

Wild Blooms Bridal offers an assortment of gowns ranging in size, style, and fabric. We offer a private, VIP exerience when searching for the wedding dress of your dreams- where you get the entire boutique for yourself! Trying on wedding dresses becomes FUN again and you get expert advice on your wedding :)

Experience
Lauren Pasternak is a seasoned wedding planner with more than ten years in the event planning and travel industry. She’s a certified yoga teacher as well as a world traveler, and aims to help women feel like goddesses on their wedding day while creating truly soulful experiences. Wild Blooms Bridal received a Wedding Wire Couples Choice Award in 2018.

Lauren Pasternak offers well-rounded wedding planning experiences, and will assist you in co-creating the wedding of your dreams. Whether special day is a civil, religious or non-religious ceremony, destination wedding or elopement, Lauren will help make sure that every detail goes according to plan. Planning services include:

• Full plannning
  • Vendor referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Honeymoon planning

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

• Nicolette
    Nicolette D. Married on 07/25/2021

Second dress, best choice!

I came to Lauren fresh out of the pandemic, after r scheduling my wedding for the second time. At this point my original dress (davids bridal) would be out of season and much too heavy for a July wedding. She made me feel so comfortable and I ended up finding my forever dress that day! I am so glad I stumbled upon this shop on Instagram, I had so many compliments day of! Thank you Lauren!
  • Kristie
    Kristie T. Married on 07/23/2021

Can't wait to use her again for our postponed reception!

We used Lauren as our florist for our micro wedding and were so beyond thrilled with her work! She's incredibly accommodating and easy to reach. She worked hard to keep us within our budget and created a beautiful vision for our wedding day! When I walked into my bridal suite and saw the beautiful gift and card she left for me, it made me tear up!! These extra touches are what makes her so amazing to work with. We can't wait to use her again for our postponed reception next year too.
    Amber Married on 05/26/2020
    Words cannot express my gratitude for Lauren! She took every vision that we had and turned them into reality. She is professional, attentive to detail and extremely enthusiastic. Any concern that we had, she took immediate interest in and made sure that not only was our happiness met but exceeded. Our wedding day was beautifully put together and went as smoothly as any bride could hope for. Thank you Lauren, for your phenomenal service and for making our wedding day as beautiful as we imagined. We will recommend your services for years to come!

Sincerely,

77 photos · 11/03/2018

Pricing

Wild Blooms Bridal Price Rates

2691 West Main Street Wappingers Falls, NY, 12590
Location of (Wild Blooms Bridal)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding