Sofie Rd, Monroe, WA 98272 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 6
  • Deals 2

About Whitney Davis Photography

I am Whitney and my ultimate goal is to be the photographer you will remember for a lifetime. If you are looking for a person to show up, pose you and take some photos, I am probably not the right choice for you. If you are looking for a photographer to show up, tell bad jokes to your bridal party, meow at your dogs, run with your kids, and provide you with the most genuine and natural laughs and actions, let’s grab coffee and talk about your dream because that is the exact experience you will get choosing me as your storyteller.

Let’s go hiking for your engagement session. To the river for your bridal shoot. Let’s go to the beach for your family portraits. You know of this amazing tree down this one random back road that you would love to shoot by? Let’s go! You saw this maternity photo on Pinterest you just have to have? Girl we will make it happen. I climb trees. I sit down in rivers in my jeans to get the perfect water/portrait ratio. I chase sunsets. I love all sessions. Lifestyle? LOVE! You would prefer to be posed? Perfectly fine, I’ve got you. Shy behind the camera? Not when this session is over you won't be!

A tiny bit about where you might find me when I am not “working”: I will likely be at home in my “Cat Mom” sweatshirt, probably feeding my cats or trying to edit photos with them lying on my keyboard. All 5 of them. If you can't find me there, I might be adventuring with my husband to find new brick walls and cool staircases to use as local photo props. Or maybe we are driving around discovering new quaint coffee shops that I can bring my clients to for consults. We might be surfing the internet planning our next tropical excursion. Hawaii is my life. I wear a wave ring on my left hand next to my wedding ring to symbolize one of my absolute favorite places on earth. I could also be at my barn spending time with my horse, King.

Hawaii: This wouldn't be an accurate representation of myself if there wasn't a small section about Hawaii. We’ve traveled here time and time again. I hope to expand my business here in the future and spend part of the year in my own paradise. My heart is stretched between the PNW and these blissful islands. We spent our honeymoon in Hawaii and we were shamelessly the tourists that spied on every stray cat to make sure they were okay, scoped out every coffee shop on the island of Maui to find the best blended coffee, and ate at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company every chance we could.

If you are looking for a photographer to tell your story in a unique way that showcases you and what you are about, let me buy you coffee at one of the amazing local businesses I have found over the years and we can get to know each other.

Follow Whitney Davis Photography on

Whitney Davis Photography 7
  • Y

yessenia · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect and Stressfree

We initially had a friend capturing our wedding but with an emergency I had to find a new photographer within a month.

I scrolled down wedding wire and Whitney's smile caught my eye...very welcoming.

Very responsive and helpful with any questions I had.

Whitney is more then reasonable in price for what she offers and the turnaround for our photos was quicker then I expected

The day of the wedding Whitney had her hands full with my wedding party & guest but was able to capture so many special moments.
    We actually hired her husband Korbin and what an amazing team they make.
    We have looked at our photos and watched our video daily.
    Words cant explain how happy I am with Whitney's work.

To top it off... they found time to fill out my wish/ date jar suggestions.
    Just made it really personable... not just a job.

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Whitney Davis Photography 8
    Whitney Davis Photography 9
    Whitney Davis Photography 10
    Whitney Davis Photography 11
  • Kelly

Kelly Malone · Married on 11/08/2018

Nice warm wedding photos

I was on a budget when looking for wedding photography, I came across Whitney from a friend on Facebook. The whole process was so simple, pricing was fantastic and her work is phenomenal. We got our photos and our wedding video within a few days of our wedding and were beyond amazed with how everything turned out. On our wedding day she was helpful with getting us in the best lighting and she used her time very well. I hardly noticed the cameras all day so it wasn't a big distraction at all. I will most definitely be using her for photos in the future.

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Whitney Davis Photography 12
    Whitney Davis Photography 13
    Whitney Davis Photography 14

Paige Boyett · Married on 08/04/2018

Whitney was Amazing!

So cheerful, flexible and easy going.
    She had started out a little late (my venue was a little hard to find!) and had no problem adding the extra time it took her to get there back on so she could make sure I got all the time I needed her for. And she was everywhere at once! She flew in and out of my dressing room, taking pictures of my Braids maids and I getting dressed, then to the groomsmen doing the same and then out to take pictures of all the decorations. She even helped me put my fake eyelashes on!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Whitney Davis Photography Pricing

Whitney Davis Photography Price Rates

Whitney Davis Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

View more weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Whitney Davis Photography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Whitney Davis Photography 2
    Pine Creek Farms and Nursery - Partnered Venue

We are so thrilled to be partnered with such an amazing venue.

We provide a 10% discount to all couples who book us for wedding photo/video, and Pine Creek as their venue consecutively for their wedding or event.

• Sofie Rd Monroe, WA, 98272 See on map