23 North High Street, Dublin, OH 43017 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About White of Dublin

White of Dublin is a couture bridal boutique in historic Dublin, Ohio, serving the greater Columbus and central Ohio area. White of Dublin offers an intimate setting to find your perfect designer wedding gown, as well as, mother of the bride, bridesmaid and flower girls dresses. We also carry lingerie, veils, hair accessories and jewelry.

Follow White of Dublin on

copacabana 800x1070 800x1070

39 Reviews for White of Dublin

TAYLOR SMITH · Getting married on 03/09/2021

The Dreamiest Experience

White of Dublin made my wedding dress shopping a dream come true. Coming from a fashion & retail background, I had high expectations for this day and my wedding dress meant A LOT to me. Kelsey made us feel so comfortable and welcoming from the second we walked in the store. We had the whole place to ourselves which made the experience feel very personal and relaxed. Kelsey asked me some questions on what I was thinking as far as my dress & I showed her some inspiration photos but told her I wanted to try on all types of dresses to make sure I knew what I liked. Me and my family & friends sat and enjoyed some champagne while Kelsey went and pulled about 10 dresses from the aisles. I was SO happy she did this because it can get overwhelming looking at all of the dresses. She knew everything about all of the designers I tried on and what would look good on me - even though I wouldn't have pulled them myself! I ended up buying a Martina Liana gown that was so stunning & I probably would have never picked up without Kelsey's help and expertise. I have never received so many compliments in my life and I felt amazing in the dress. Dress shopping was one of my favorite parts of the wedding planning process and I could never have found my DREAM dress without Kelsey & White of Dublin!!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Taylor Botos · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Love White of Dublin

I didn't plan on purchasing my dress on my first time out looking, however that is exactly what happened. I loved the feel of white dublin and was treated so well, no pressure to buy and I even went well over my 1 1/2 hour appointment. They were so patient with me. So happy with my dress!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Heather · Married on 10/12/2019

My consultant, Kelsey, was amazing! I was nervous as it was my first appt. and wasn't sure I would find something I loved in my budget ($2k-$3k). Turns out, I had nothing to worry about!! Everyone was super down to earth, not at all pushy and I had plenty of options in my budget. My appointment ended up running a little bit over because I'm seriously indecisive, but they never once mentioned the time to me. I didn't even realize until my mom said something! They made me feel like I was the only bride in the store even though I wasn't. After taking a week to process, I went back and tried on more dresses...yes more!! Kelsey and the owner, Heather, were both amazing yet again and this time, I got my dress and veil! I can't wait for it to come in just so I can put it on again!!! Thank you so so much Kelsey and Heather for all your kindness and patience!

Sent on 08/28/2018

White of Dublin FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months, 12+ months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Enticing Icings & Custom Cakes Ltd.
    Enticing Icings & Custom Cakes Ltd. Wedding Cakes

Diane and Heather (White of Dublin) are an amazing team! Their boutique and lines that they carry will transform your search for the perfect gown into a magical experience. Once you step through the doors, you will know you are someone special and they go out of their way to help you choose THE dress!

• Lambert Photographs
    Lambert Photographs Wedding Photographers

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful...........

• Columbus Traveling Beauty Team
    Columbus Traveling Beauty Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

Beautiful dresses! Love how classy they are!

• 23 North High Street Dublin, 43017 See on map