23 North High Street, Dublin, OH 43017 Map · Phone number

About White of Dublin

White of Dublin is a couture bridal boutique in historic Dublin, Ohio, serving the greater Columbus and central Ohio area. White of Dublin offers an intimate setting to find your perfect designer wedding gown, as well as, mother of the bride, bridesmaid and flower girls dresses. We also carry lingerie, veils, hair accessories and jewelry.

Follow White of Dublin on

e10e46063c051838 The Little Pearl Boutique Sassi Holford 102 740x1110
copacabana 800x1070 800x1070

37 Reviews for White of Dublin

Heather · Getting married on 10/12/2019

My consultant, Kelsey, was amazing! I was nervous as it was my first appt. and wasn't sure I would find something I loved in my budget ($2k-$3k). Turns out, I had nothing to worry about!! Everyone was super down to earth, not at all pushy and I had plenty of options in my budget. My appointment ended up running a little bit over because I'm seriously indecisive, but they never once mentioned the time to me. I didn't even realize until my mom said something! They made me feel like I was the only bride in the store even though I wasn't. After taking a week to process, I went back and tried on more dresses...yes more!! Kelsey and the owner, Heather, were both amazing yet again and this time, I got my dress and veil! I can't wait for it to come in just so I can put it on again!!! Thank you so so much Kelsey and Heather for all your kindness and patience!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Mallory · Married on 11/02/2018

Beautiful shop with excellent bridal consultants! I love that I had a personalized private appointment. They listened to what I envisioned while still offering their expertise with what would look good on my body type. I said Yes to the Dress and can't imagine my big day without my dress! I am so excited for my wedding and to be able to wear my dress. Thank you for all your help in finding my dream dress to go with the man of my dreams!!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2018

This was the best bridal gown shopping I have ever experienced. I wish someone would have suggested for me to come here first because I wouldn't have struggled or had doubt that I was going to settle for a dress that wasnt something I loved. As soon as I walked through the door I was greeted by Heather and Tori and let me tell you those two ladies made me feel hopeful that I would be walking out with the wedding dress that I was looking for. Every other place I went too, I told them I was looking for a black wedding dress and the consultants just shoved me away and didnt give me a great experience. They treated me as a lost sale. I even said to each place I know black gowns are hard to come by and I know I have to keep and open mind and I do see white wedding dresses that I would love to try on so I hope that doesnt discourage this apt.. As soon as I told Tori and Heather I wanted a black wedding dress, they just lit up and were so excited to help me. Heather and Tori went above and beyond to help me get my dream wedding dress and I will forever suggest brides to come to White of Dublin first because they will not walk out disappointed and will walk out with their dream dress. I was the only person there trying on dresses and I would never suggest a bride go to a place where they will be sharing a consultant or see a bunch of other brides trying on gowns. It makes the experience so much better and you dont feel rushed or waiting for a bride to get out of gown that you want to try on.  I will forever be grateful for these two ladies and there will never be enough words or actions to show how much I appreciated everything they did for me. I am still in shock. I will always say great things about White of Dublin. Words will never be enough. Im truely so happy!

Sent on 04/22/2018

White of Dublin FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months, 12+ months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Enticing Icings & Custom Cakes Ltd.
    Enticing Icings & Custom Cakes Ltd. Wedding Cakes

Diane and Heather (White of Dublin) are an amazing team! Their boutique and lines that they carry will transform your search for the perfect gown into a magical experience. Once you step through the doors, you will know you are someone special and they go out of their way to help you choose THE dress!

• Lambert Photographs
    Lambert Photographs Wedding Photographers

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful...........

• Columbus Traveling Beauty Team
    Columbus Traveling Beauty Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

Beautiful dresses! Love how classy they are!

• 23 North High Street Dublin, 43017 See on map