Nearby Vendors to Consider

About White of Dublin

White of Dublin is a couture bridal boutique in historic Dublin, Ohio, serving the greater Columbus and central Ohio area. White of Dublin offers an intimate setting to find your perfect designer wedding gown, as well as, mother of the bride, bridesmaid and flower girls dresses.  We also carry lingerie, veils, hair accessories and jewelry.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Jewelry (2)
Mother of Bride (1)
Formal Gowns (1)
Sample Gowns (1)

Beautiful shop with excellent bridal consultants! I love that I had a personalized private appointment. They listened to what I envisioned while still offering their expertise with what would look good on my body type. I said Yes to the Dress and can't imagine my big day without my dress! I am so excited for my wedding and to be able to wear my dress. Thank you for all your help in finding my dream dress to go with the man of my dreams!!

Profile Picture Mallory, 11/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Today was my first day trying on dresses. I had an idea in mind and White of Dublin was wonderful. I was told they are somewhat conservative in the dresses they carry so I was worried about what I'd find. They listened to what I wanted and helped me figure out how to modify a dress that would work for my body and style and budget. They were friendly and made me feel comfortable and listened to. Such a wonderful experience. I highly recommend going here to find your dress.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This was my first time shopping for wedding dresses and White set the bar. I was greeted upon walking in and was served a mimosa which made it all the more fun. I worked with Haley to find my dress and she was wonderful. She eased my nerves and was considerate of my budget. Going into the appointment, I thought I wanted a particular style of dress but by the end of the appointment, I had changed my mind. Haley really listened to me and pulled different dresses that matched what I wanted.This place is a class act and I will be recommending White to other brides.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils, Appts. Only, Customization, Bride

White of Dublin Pricing