Port Orange, FL 32128 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Deals 1

About White Blossom Weddings and Events

White Blossom Weddings & Events is a professional event planning service that focuses on making each occasion a truly memorable experience. When family and friends come together to celebrate, it should be a stress-free time! We specialize in organizing sophisticated, stylish and unique events. Crucial details are not left to chance, as we will efficiently plan all aspects of your event. Weddings, Anniversaries, Sweet 16, Quinceañera, Retirements, Reunions... if you have a reason to celebrate, we will make it amazing!

Follow White Blossom Weddings and Events on

35 Reviews for White Blossom Weddings and Events

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2019

Emily = amazing!

Words can not express how much I have enjoyed working with Emily. Coming from a photography / wedding planning / production background myself I have to say putting my trust in someone else hands for once is something I didn't think I would be able to do but knew I had to! The second I found Emily I knew I was making the right choice. She was beyond amazing, helpful and made our day go swimmingly. Typically at weddings something always goes wrong, even the smallest of things.. I can honestly say NOTHING went wrong, no hiccups nothing. The day was beyond perfect, everything flowed so nicely and Emily helped all my vendors set up and put my mind at ease!

For any bride out there looking for someone who will take your stress away, do not hesitate and book her - She will go above and beyond to make your day magical!

10000000 Stars!
    xoxo, Ashley Taylor-Lillis

Sent on 05/27/2019

meghann · Married on 05/25/2015

I can't say enough in favor of Emily! She was such a pleasure to work with. Her calm demeanor and professionalism were exactly what I needed. Emily delivered beyond my expectations. In one meeting I was surprised at all of the details she had gathered from our prior conversations. It was very reassuring to know my wedding was as important to her as it was to me. Thank you for being the leader of my dream team!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Amanda · Married on 11/15/2014

I've got nothing but amazing things to say about Emily and her staff (we worked with Lina and Brooke the day of the wedding)! Emily took over all venue communication even before my contracted "start date" because of frustrations I was having regarding communication with my venue contact. Once my "month-of coordination" started, Emily was there any time I needed her, and answered all of my questions super quickly (no matter how dumb the questions were). Lina and Brooke worked my wedding day and they were AMAZING! There were a couple snags (location changes and room drama), and they handled them with such grace and positivity. They stayed an HOUR after our reception ended to handle a room issue, and decorated our room so beautifully! If you're considering hiring coordinators, use White Blossom Weddings! They were INCREDIBLE!

Sent on 11/19/2014

• How many planners are on your team? 8

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• White Blossom Weddings and Events 1
    Free Bridal Consultation
    Come in to White Blossom Weddings and Events for a complimentary style consultation! We will get to know you and how you envision your dream event, so we can start putting the White Blossom special touches in all the right places. Bring in photographs, magazine clippings, or anything else that inspires you, and put our creativity to work!

• Lola Grace Bridal
    Lola Grace Bridal Wedding Dresses

We always encourage our brides to get a planner if they can, and we are so pleased to know that White Blossoms will always take great care of anyone we send there way. Whether you need full wedding planning help or day of planning they can provide you with the solutions you need!

• Mister DJ Entertainment
    Mister DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

White Blossom will make any event a success. Their experience and attention to detail will make your event run smooth. Personalized service and Coordination is what makes them the best in the business.

• Michael's Photography & Video
    Michael's Photography & Video Wedding Photographers

Planning your OWN Wedding? May I suggest hiring a Professional. Emily, from White Blossoms is the glue that holds all of us other Wedding Professionals together!! Your Wedding's timeline is one of the single most important items to establish. As a Professional Photographer for over 30 years, I can attest that without a Wedding Planner, things can not only get off schedule; but get missed, over-looked, or simply forgotten! Do yourself a favor and give Emily a call to discuss your Special day. Michael Rollins Michael's Photography & Video

• Port Orange, 32128 See on map