925 Beville Rd. Suite # 14, Daytona Beach, FL 32119 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Mister DJ Entertainment

Mister DJ Entertainment is the most referred Mobile D.J. company in the Daytona, Flagler County, and Central Florida area. We are a Full-Time Professionally run service, Serving East Central Florida and the coast since 1992. We have expanded our service area to cover the coast from Melbourne to Jacksonville, and west to the Orlando area, Orange and Seminole Counties. We are licensed and insured.

We offer wired and wireless Lighting Décor, to enhance your event. If it's a Wedding, Corporate or School event, we will help you make it a success. We will make your guests feel comfortable, and your event fun!

Our D.J's have had extensive training in disc jockeying, emceeing, and other entertainment techniques. We take pride in providing personalized entertainment for your event. We offer affordable rates that include a Professional sound system, music, lighting and D.J. MISTER D.J. is a proud member of "The Wedding Professionals Of Volusia County" and "South Daytona / Port Orange Chamber".

brideshades withlogo
We had this much fun!
We had this much fun!
Catch the Excitement of a Stress Free and Fun Reception!
Catch the Excitement of a Stress Free and Fun Reception!
Indoor space
brideshades withlogo

70 Reviews for Mister DJ Entertainment

Julie Farrer · Married on 08/03/2019

Nothing but Excellent!

With having a destination wedding, I was a little nervous with picking a DJ that i haven't seen before and know nothing about. After talking with Jim the DJ, I felt very confident that he was the right DJ for my wedding. Great communication. He played all the songs that we requested to be played. He gave great recommendations on songs. He was fun! He also made me feel like we've known each other for a long time and part of our family.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Debbie · Married on 12/16/2018

Best DJ Around

Mister DJ is the best all around. Jim is extremely knowledgeable about how a wedding and reception should go. My daughter and her husband were on the dance floor all night. Jim made sure everything went smoothly and when things had to be rearranged he made it work seamlessly.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Nicole Suddard · Married on 11/10/2018

The Best Around

Mister DJ is really the best DJ in the area, hands down. I’ve had so many people tell me that my wedding was the most fun one they’ve ever been to, and I credit Jim 100% with making that happen. He did a perfect job balancing my more unconventional music requests with familiar classics that would keep people dancing. Even in my heavy ball gown and uncomfortable shoes, I had a hard time leaving the dance floor all night. I can’t recommend Mister DJ highly enough!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Mister DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 799.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 201.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mister DJ Entertainment 1
    "Best Of The Knot" 2010 Winner
    Thank you to all local Brides who voted for us. This the the third year in a row we have beed selected.

• The Pastry Studio
    The Pastry Studio Wedding Cakes

Mr DJ and his crew are always professional and always ready to make each event special. I know when I set up my cakes and see them on site, it is going to be a smooth event. -A class act.

• White Blossom Weddings and Events
    White Blossom Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Jim and the Mister DJ team are the best! As a wedding coordinator, I hired them for my own personal wedding-- obviously highly recommended! Clients beyond satisfied every time!

• Sandy Brantley Fine Art Photography
    Sandy Brantley Fine Art Photography Wedding Photographers

We have to say that working with Jim (AKA Mr. DJ) is always fun and entertaining. From the beautiful lights that set the party mood, to the smooth sounds that makes you feet move. Mr. DJ is sure to make your wedding fun and rememberable by everyone who attends. Make wedding planning easy, choose Mr. DJ and let the party begin. Thanks Jim for all you've done for Sandy Brantley Photography.

• 925 Beville Rd. Suite # 14 Daytona Beach, 32119 See on map