Mister DJ Entertainment Reviews

69 | Daytona Beach, FL

69 Reviews for Mister DJ Entertainment

Debbie · Married on 12/16/2018

Best DJ Around

Mister DJ is the best all around. Jim is extremely knowledgeable about how a wedding and reception should go. My daughter and her husband were on the dance floor all night. Jim made sure everything went smoothly and when things had to be rearranged he made it work seamlessly.

Nicole Suddard · Married on 11/10/2018

The Best Around

Mister DJ is really the best DJ in the area, hands down. I’ve had so many people tell me that my wedding was the most fun one they’ve ever been to, and I credit Jim 100% with making that happen. He did a perfect job balancing my more unconventional music requests with familiar classics that would keep people dancing. Even in my heavy ball gown and uncomfortable shoes, I had a hard time leaving the dance floor all night. I can’t recommend Mister DJ highly enough!

Hayley · Married on 10/20/2018

You have to book Mister DJ!!

Jim is amazing! We have seen him entertain at weddings we attended before ours. We booked him and had absolute communication the whole time. Day of the wedding, the timeline got a little rearranged and he was always at my side making sure everything was okay and updating me. Would recommend Jim any day!

Jamie · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing DJ with diverse crowd!

DJ knee a lot of the people at my wedding! He was friendly, professional and would definitely recommend him to any type of event!!!

Carole · Married on 02/11/2018

Jim from Mister DJ Entertainment was the DJ for our daughter's wedding. He was very professional and on key with the ceremony and reception. We could not be any happier going with this company. Thank you, Lance and Carole Hamilton

Elizabeth · Married on 01/13/2018

Mister DJ was great to work with. He was accommodating and would arrange phone calls instead of meeting for my husband and I since we lived out of state. I would recommend him for any wedding.

Donna · Married on 11/30/2017

Jim was so much fun to work with. He listened to us and actually was very personable during the reception.He involved people by name. I highly recommend him for all dj needs. Will definitely be calling him again.

Elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2017

If you want to hear from all your wedding guests how amazing your music was throughout your entire reception and how much fun they had whether they were on the dance floor or having a blast just watching people dance - then you need to book Jim immediately! My husband and I enjoyed our 2 1/2 year engagement and loved every minute of planning. Part of that planning included keeping a list of music we heard on Pandora or the radio that we knew we had to play at the wedding. We're 90's kids, so a lot of that list consisted of 90's hits. When we had our final meeting with Jim, we provided him with this list and he was just as stoked as we were about our music choices! We had a unique variety of songs from being introduced while Regulate by Nate Dogg and Warren G played, to our compilation of old school jams that he put together better than we ever even imagined. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and none of that would have been possible without Jim. He somehow knew our entire families' names without even asking and read the diverse crowd perfectly! It's been 3 days since our wedding and we're still hearing about how amazing our DJ was! He was so organized, professional, friendly, and fun! If you want the perfect wedding reception, book Jim asap!

Trina · Married on 10/05/2017

We live out of state & Mister DJ was recommended to us by our caterer. We communicated with Jim via phone & email. about a month before our wedding I emailed Jim our list of music. A few days before our wedding we met with Jim & he had all our music categorized, made a few suggestions & answered all our questions. We had recently attended a wedding & the music was so overbearing & loud you had to practically yell to talk to anyone, so were somewhat concerned about the music at our wedding being too loud. Jim reassured us that he always does a sound check & we had nothing to worry about. The night of our wedding Jim did an amazing job! Everyone had a blast & some people even commented about how nice it was to hear the music but it wasn't blaring so they could actually have a conversation. A BIG THANK YOU TO MISTER DJ FOR YOUR PART IN MAKING OUR WEDDING WONDERFUL!!!

Christy · Married on 09/23/2017

Mister DJ is the only DJ I would ever use in the future. They read the crowd and played what kept people dancing. They got to know the guests and acknowledged them dancing or when their song request came on. They were 100% what kept the wedding fun from start to finish!!

Kellie · Married on 07/08/2017

My husband and I used Mister DJ for wedding in July. He was great! Jim offered an excellent price, had great music, kept the reception on schedule and the guests dancing. I highly recommend his services!!

Donna · Married on 04/29/2017

Mister DO was the absolute best. He was always available to talk, super easy to work with, and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was everything we wanted and more. If you want your guests engaged in the dance floor, Mister DJ is your choice!

Thanks Jim for everything

John n Donna, Port Orange

Jonathan · Married on 02/24/2017

After talking with other, Mister DJ was more personal and very friendly. Jim was one we talked to and after talking with him it was decided to go with him. He helped us with music that we didn't know we needed. Always friendly and professional. At the wedding he kept everyone entertained and the night on track. I still hear a month after that the music for the reception was great.

Heather · Married on 01/15/2017

We were so thankful to use Mister DJ for our wedding! Coming up with a song list was really easy with Jim's suggestions paper we could choose from. He was very professional and kept everything going and included us when we needed to be included or give answers! I highly suggest using them if you need a DJ!

Jessica · Married on 11/19/2016

Mister DJ did my wedding and we were very happy with our decision! They were very professional throughout the entire process. They were super easy to work with and I loved that they felt the vibe and the crowd to determine what type of music to play at my reception. My guests loved the music and were out on the dance floor the entire night! Thanks for the great job, Mister DJ! I would recommend them to anyone!

Samantha · Married on 11/19/2016

I loved working with Mister DJ for my wedding. Victoria did a great job with our music selection and also conducting our reception. Although we had made a schedule for the reception before the wedding day, she was very flexible and still took cues from me on the timing of certain things. Everything turned out so perfect and the pricing was amazing. I loved all of our music and our guests had a fantastic time at our wedding.

• Alicia

Alicia · Married on 05/20/2016

We used Jim from Mister DJ for our wedding and he was fantastic! He met with us beforehand and got a sense of what music we like and the what kind of feel we wanted for our reception and then he took it from there. The dance floor was never empty and people were talking about what a great selection of music he played. My 9 year old nephew summed it up best by saying, "I've never danced this much in my life and I like it!" Jim's a pro and I would definitely recommend him and his company to anyone.

• Ciara

Ciara · Married on 01/10/2016

Mister DJ is a great guy and an awesome DJ! He is very well versed in his trade and will not let you down in any aspect! He was very responsive and flexible as well!

• User6020445 · 2+ years ago

We were super happy with Jim. He had been the DJ for the grooms older brothers weddings and was absolutely fantastic. Super nice guy, great communication and he really got everyone involved during the reception. He was very pleasing at all times, really cared about the event and we couldn't have been happier with the result. Thanks so much JIM!! We highly recommend him as your DJ.

Mr. DJ was perfection he made our wedding what I had always hoped! He listened to all my requests and was so helpful. Everyone should use him for weddings:)

Did an amazing job at our wedding. Easy to work with and made the whole process simple. Kept everyone entertained! Thank you for everything!

Kristin · Married on 10/02/2015

We used Mister DJ as our DJ for our October wedding. Jim was so professional and so much fun to work with. Our entire wedding raved about him for days and days afterwards! He played all of the music that we asked for! I would recommend Mister DJ to anyone!!!!

September · Married on 08/30/2015

Wonderful service with clean clear contract. DJ was able to feel the moods of the guests and play upbeat and calm music with perfect timing.

Mister DJ Entertainment was perfect in every single way! we had John do our wedding and he was fun, funny and so kind to us. I really would recommend this company. completely affordable, on top of their game, listened to every request we had and made it happen, everything ran so smooth with John running things on the microphone. The music was on spot with what we wanted and John dressed and acted very professional. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

The first place I was going to have my wedding closed and we had to change dates last minute. Mister DJ was able to rework his schedule to accommodate our new venue and time.

He kept all of our guests on the dance floor and made sure all our song requests were played. He is very professional and great at his job! Thank you Mister DJ for making our reception great!!