Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sandy Brantley Fine Art Photography

We're Infectious! Our photography style is catching on like wildfire. Come see what's causing the ep
Moments... That's what it all comes down to, MOMENTS that make life worthwhile. Everyone has a life story made up of those moments. It is my goal to help you tell your story through pictures that capture the moment. I work on location with natural light whenever possible. My style is relaxed with less artificial smiles and posing and more interaction with me and with each other. I strive to capture glimpses of each unique personality. Tell your stories with the moments we capture for generations to come.

Thank you for your interest in my art. I would love to talk with you personally.

Sandy

Sandy's Story

Sandy Brantley's path to photography has been somewhat unconventional, so we thought you might want to know more about how she started.

Sandy graduated from Stetson University in 1992 with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. She married the love of her life only a month after graduation and is still happy to be Mrs. Sean Brantley. They have 2 children, Doug and Sami. Sandy was VP of Enterprise Systems Management when she decided climbing the corporate ladder in a fortune 50 company was competing with her most important job of raising and caring for her two young children. She left to stay home with her children while they were still young. She found herself with time to hone talents she had always enjoyed, but never had the time to persue. Sandy has done many interesting things along the way. She wrote a book, founded and sold a scrapbooking education manufacturing company, and even worked on Home Shopping Network (HSN) as an on-air guest host. As a favor to a friend, she started shooting weddings as a second shooter. That was it...she was hooked. The rest is history. We are happy that she ventured out on her own and started Sandy Brantley Photography. Her passion for the craft continually drives her to find the latest and greatest in technology and in the art that is photography. We think it shows.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Orlando

Follow Sandy Brantley Fine Art Photography on

8 Reviews for Sandy Brantley Fine Art Photography

Our entire experience with Sandy has been awesome from the beginning. Her and her hubby are not only great people but great photographers. They are well organized and very prefessional. When it comes down to it a bride only has so much time and so many things to do. Sandy knows this and is great at keeping you on schedule and helping in so many ways. Our photos turned out BEAUTIFUL and were exactly what I was envisioning- because Sandy saw to that. I am so glad we were blessed with such a great team for our special day and will definitely want to use them again in the future.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 1/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sandy is an absolute dream to work with. I can't say enough wonderful things about her art. The images she captured were flawless, amazing, and told the story of our very special day. As the mother of the groom I appreciated how she took the time to work with me and my son to capture that very special moment before the service. It is a picture I will cherish forever.

I will warn you that Sandy wasnt' the least expensive wedding photographer interviewed - but, especially in fine art photography - you will get what you pay for.

Profile Picture Emily, 2/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The first compliment we want to give Sandy – she is flexible! We scheduled Sandy for a graduation photo shoot, but when she arrived at our house she found out that she was photographing our wedding that day instead (we kept the fact we were getting married a secret from everyone). She changed gears on a dime and took many wonderful photographs of the day’s events at 3 different locations. Sandy helped make our wedding day so much fun as she was our only witness and our only guest. She had many creative ideas to animate the Photos and was so open to any of our wishes. Our wedding video was ready in a short time for a celebration gathering which was really nice since many of our family and friends were feeling kind of left out. The beautiful and thoughtful video brings the day back to life and many to tears when they watch it. Most important – she made the bride look beautiful and 10 years younger – thank you Sandy! Obviously, Sandy loves what she does and it shines through her wonderful memorable creativity. We love her.

Profile Picture Denise, 2/10/10, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1306196112621 page11fernandez
220x220 sq 1306196119793 page12fernandez
220x220 sq 1306196128840 page13fernandez

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Sandy Brantley is Fine Art Photography. Our staff loves to work with them. They are very attentive to get candid photos, an experienced to capture those creative shots. Photography will class, and images that will give you the "wow" factor.

Sandy takes great personal pride in her work. Having done a recent wedding with her, I know she works very hard to capture all the client's wishes and then some.

If you are looking for a tremendous photographer, look no further than Sandy Brantley Photography. We at Carefree Catering have had the pleasure of working several weddings with Sandy, Sean and their crew. When I tell you they are nothing but professional, personable and talented, it is an understatement. Don't trust your once in a lifetime photos to just any company, give Sandy Brantley a call.

Sandy is great to work with and does a great job. She has unique photos and makes sure the bride & groom enjoy their reception.

102 Shadow Creek Way, Ormond Beach, FL 32174   See On Map