0-200
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About LPGA International

If You Can Dream It, We Can Create It!

Your wedding should be as special as the love you are celebrating. Our expert staff at LPGA International has coordinated numerous weddings but never one quite as unique as yours.

The Crisp Room, which accommodates up to 150 guests, is adjacent to the lounge, a great place for your cocktail hour. Enjoy butlered hors d'oeuvres on our veranda, overlooking the 18th Fairway and lake.

Having your ceremony on site at LPGA International is effortless. Private bridal and groom suites are available before and after the ceremony. Beverages and hors d'oeuvres are served to the bridal party as they relax and prepare for the event. Your guests can easily migrate from the lake or poolside ceremony location to the lounge or veranda for the cocktail hour.

If your guest count exceeds 150, allow our creative team an opportunity to design a floor plan utilizing up to the entire facility.

Let today be the day you start planning the rest of your life. Contact us today to find out how to begin creating your memories.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Centerpieces (1)
Chair Covers (1)
Decor (1)
Chairs (1)

We planned our wedding from California and Guam (I was in Guam and the bride in California). The time zones made it difficult to plan and we were both unsure about our decision to wed in Daytona (we did it for family and friends). Alyssa, the private events director, put our minds at ease and we were not disappointed in the slightest. With her creativity, leadership, and adaptability she put together the most beautiful wedding reception and she far exceed my wife and I’s expectation. Alyssa took our thoughts and vague descriptions of the reception we wanted and made them real. I highly recommend Alyssa and the entire staff at LPGA International for anyone that wants their wedding in the Daytona Beach area. Don’t let yourself have any doubts, you will be satisfied with the results that Alyssa will produce.

Profile Picture Frank, 12/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Alyssa and her team made our wedding day so seamless. I truly appreciate everything she did for us and would use LPGA as a venue for events in the future! I couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you Alyssa for everything you did for us. We truly appreciate it!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/5/17, 1 Review

21 Photos

LPGA Wedding Photo Album

21 Photos

10 ENDORSEMENTS
LPGA is a great venue for your event. Beautiful views and gazebo area. Food and banquet staff are great. Personalized service will class!

The staff at LPGA does a wonderful job to make sure each event is flawless-- our clients are in excellent hands at LPGA! Food, view, service-- A+

LPGA is a location for a wedding or party you can be proud to use. LPGA boasts being one of the most beautiful golf courses and event sites in our area. Top notch all the way! From the grand entrance, to the professional service, the amazing vast menu, the ceremony sites, and views, what more could you ask for? I could go on and on. LPGA will not dissapoint you. Trish Bruno, Owner- Simply Roses Florist

My Chocolate Fountain looks even better when it's set up at a stunning venue such as LPGA International. My first client had her wedding reception at LPGA and it was love at first sight for me. At every event that I have been fortunate enough to work at LPGA, the guests rave about the superb service and out of this world view. From their world class buffets to their elegant ceremony/reception rooms, they never disappoint! LPGA is one of my favorite venue, aesthetically and customer service wise.

An exceptional place to host your affair. Staff and food is always excellent. And Lorraine, of course, is the best!

Events