LPGA International Reviews

30 | Daytona Beach, FL

30 Reviews for LPGA International

• Mitzy

Mitzy Morris · Married on 05/24/2020

Wedding of my dreamsA!A!A!

Alyssa was amazing!! She made my wedding the vision I wanted. The food was perfect!!! It was such a perfect day for me and my new husband!!!

Sent on 01/27/2020

LPGA International's reply:

Aww thank you Mitzy for your sweet words! You and Dale were so great to work with! I hope you all enjoyed your honeymoon!

Katharine Rodriguez · Married on 02/05/2020

Book with LPGA

LPGA is an amazing venue that will go the extra mile to give you the wedding of your dreams. I experienced no stress since there is a in house wedding planner and let me just say Alyssa is the best! From renting the venue and having a beautiful outdoor ceremony the pictures just don't do justice. You'd have to go and see it for yourselves! There is also food that is offered from cocktails to the main entrees and let me just say the food is AMAZING. They offer food tasting and you won't want to pass up on the tasty cuisine. Don't hesitate to book with LPGA they're the real deal.

Sent on 01/08/2020

LPGA International's reply:

Katharine and Kenton you were so great to work with! Thank you for putting your faith in LPGA for your wedding day! Happy New Year!

michelle forister · Married on 12/12/2019

Absolutely amazing

Alyssa Palladino event coordinator was the reason why we chose LPGA along with the spectacular ceremony site and facility. She was so easy to work with and made us both at ease through the entire process. The food was amazing, the ambience was great and our event was above no other. Everyone had an amazing time on our special day due to Alyssa making it happen they way we had visioned it to be. The best choice besides saying our vows to each other was choosing LPGA. I highly recommend for anyone planning a wedding

Sent on 12/19/2019

LPGA International's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle for your sweet words. It was so wonderful getting to know yourself, Rick and Gianna throughout the planning process. Happy Holidays!

Roxanne Sanchez · Married on 12/07/2019

Best day ever!

My husband and I couldn’t be more happy with LPGA ! They exceeded above and beyond. The staff were very professional and Alyssa is amazing! They made sure our day was stress free. Food was so good, everyone went for seconds. Everyone enjoyed themselves. We are so blessed to have got the chance to have our wedding at LPGA International.

Sent on 01/29/2020

LPGA International's reply:

Thank you Roxanne for your kind words! Your ceremony and reception was beautiful and I am so happy to hear your guests enjoyed the evening!
  • Craig

Craig Bicknell · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing Venue

Provided us with exceptional service. Amazing food, lighting just EVERYTHING.

They made my wife's dream wedding come true.

Sent on 12/05/2019

LPGA International's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Craig. Congrats again and Happy Holidays to you and Lilly!

• Raquel

Raquel · Married on 06/22/2019

Just the right place you are looking for, outdoor wedding, inside reception!

We loved this venue and its value! Alyssa was amazing to work with. She knows her stuff and goes above and beyond her duty to help make your day special. The staff were very helpful and friendly!

Sent on 07/08/2019

LPGA International's reply:

Thank you Raquel for your sweet words. It was so great to work with you and Riley! Wishing you all a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 05/25/2019

Best decision we made!

Choosing to work with Alyssa and have our wedding at LPGA was one of the best decisions we could have made. Alyssa was an absolute joy to work with throughout every stage of planning. She was extremely responsive to every question we had and worked hard to ensure our day was exactly as we imagined. The facilities and service at LPGA were perfect. I truly couldn't recommend better than LPGA!

Sent on 06/07/2019

LPGA International's reply:

Thank you Jordan for the sweet words. It was a beautiful day for a beautiful couple!

Denise · Married on 04/06/2019

Highly Recommend

We had the best experience with Alyssa Palladio. She was absolutely amazing! She took care of everything and our day went perfectly! And the location is gorgeous, great for pictures and plenty of room for our guests to spread out. We received lots of compliments from our guests about the venue. The food was delicious and they accommodated a few of our guests that had specific dietary needs. We recommend this venue without hesitation.

Sent on 01/04/2020

LPGA International's reply:

Thank you Denise for your kind words, it was great to get to know you both throughout the planning process. Happy New Year!
  • Carli

Carli · Married on 03/23/2019

Better than imagined

Everything was absolutely amazing! The venue is beautiful and they do everything there from the food, tables and chairs, and pergola drapery. Alyssa, the event coordinator was outstanding throughout the entire planning process and the day of our wedding! She’s experienced and helps you to feel calm. Everybody raved to me about their food too (get the bang bang shrimp)! They were extremely flexible with us as well, as my *now husband* is military and so were many groomsmen and guests that we had to work some changes around. Outstanding — I could not recommend enough! They provide discounted golf for the groomsmen the morning of, and you can order lunch while getting ready in their (fancy) “locker rooms”. They have many add-ons available (like the string lighting and gold chiavarri chairs) and we were able to bring in a photo booth and candy buffet table, as well as a dresser I painted for decoration. They have a beautiful veranda for cocktail hour and also let you decorate the table in the entryway! Also, these are only from half the photos! They allow sparkler send-offs through the entrance and it is MAGICAL. Our wedding was amazing thanks to everyone at LPGA International and so reasonably priced!

Sent on 03/23/2019

LPGA International's reply:

Thank you Carli for your kind words. It was so wonderful to work with you and Mark! Cheers to a lifetime of love and happiness for you both!
  • Latisha

Latisha · Married on 03/23/2019

An Unforgetable Day!

The staff at LPGA helped to make my wedding day one of the most memorable days of my life. Everything was set up to the highest standards and all of my needs were tended to right from the beginning. Alyssa is an amazing coordinator!

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie Wild · Married on 03/15/2019

Simple and Stress free

We are extreme procrastinators and thankfully Alyssa had us covered. I was able to provide her with my vision and she made it happen. Everything was so simple for us and it really helped keep my stress level down. We had a very non-traditional wedding with a split ceremony for our close friends and family and a larger reception. I was very worried that this could quickly become complicated and confusing for us and our guest. I am very pleased to say this was not the case. The day of was executed flawlessly and if any problems did happen they did a fantastic job of handling them with out pulling us away. All of my guest told me how impressed they were with the venue and staff and that they were all having so much fun. I can happily say this was one of the best days of our lives and I couldn't of asked for anything more. If you are looking to get the most for your money I highly recommend LPGA International in Daytona Beach. Easy planning, day of coordination, and excellent staff, I do not have enough kind words to say about Alyssa and the LPGA team!

Sent on 03/27/2019

LPGA International's reply:

Maggie thank you so much for your Kind Words. It was great to work with you and Casey throughout the planning process!
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 05/05/2018

Picking LPGA as our wedding venue was the best decision we made in wedding planning! Alyssa went above and beyond throughout the entire process – offering recommendations and support that helped everything fall into place. The venue was beautiful and our guests could not stop talking about how great the food was! Our wedding was better than we could have ever imagined and we know a huge part of that is due to LPGA, Alyssa, and all the other staff that helped make our day so special!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Juhlya · Married on 02/19/2018

Alyssa not only answered every question I ever had but she also made my life so easy! She was always so organized and professional and reassuring! My wedding was everything I could have ever dreamed mostly because of her and the venue is BEAUTIFUL and affordable!

Sent on 05/01/2018
  • F

Frank · Married on 12/27/2017

We planned our wedding from California and Guam (I was in Guam and the bride in California). The time zones made it difficult to plan and we were both unsure about our decision to wed in Daytona (we did it for family and friends). Alyssa, the private events director, put our minds at ease and we were not disappointed in the slightest. With her creativity, leadership, and adaptability she put together the most beautiful wedding reception and she far exceed my wife and I’s expectation. Alyssa took our thoughts and vague descriptions of the reception we wanted and made them real. I highly recommend Alyssa and the entire staff at LPGA International for anyone that wants their wedding in the Daytona Beach area. Don’t let yourself have any doubts, you will be satisfied with the results that Alyssa will produce.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/05/2017

Alyssa and her team made our wedding day so seamless. I truly appreciate everything she did for us and would use LPGA as a venue for events in the future! I couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you Alyssa for everything you did for us. We truly appreciate it!!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Robin · Married on 06/10/2017

This is a fantastic place for a wedding! This was a second wedding and we simply loved the views. Most importantly, when it started raining - Kristen and the whole crew at LPGA were sure the clouds would clear and we could follow through with an outside wedding. They were of course right - and our wedding was simply perfect! This place will not leave anything to chance! They are fabulous and I would not have changed a single thing!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Samantha · Married on 11/19/2016

LPGA International was the best venue I ever could have chosen for my wedding! Anything that I wanted, Lauren and the staff were able to accommodate, from changes to the menu to help with my decor and how to set certain things up. The food was amazing, the venue was stunning, and the pricing was unbeatable for the service we received. I would most definitely choose LPGA again if I did everything over.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/19/2013

Amazing venue! Beautiful view! Great food! Jeannelle is amazing, she does everything for you!!! She gave me the day if my dreams I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 11/15/2013
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 03/24/2012

LPGA International was sooo awesome. They are flexible and help make your wedding day exactly as you want it. The staff there is great as well. The food was so delicious. We also had our rehearsal dinner here as well. It is such a gorgeous location overlooking the golf course. Get married here!!!

Sent on 04/10/2012

Jeff · Married on 11/11/2011

My wife and I loved working with the staff at LPGA. Kristen and Lyndsey nailed every single detail. They special orderd whipped vodka for my bride, made sure we always had everything we needed during our reception as well. During the planning, they were always able to meet with us when ever we had a question or concern. When we had to leave messages for them, they returned our calls VERY promptly. Kristen's and her staff made sure we were relaxed and enjoying our reception and not spending our time stressing out. Thank you Kristen and Lydsey for making our day unforgettable!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Laura · Married on 06/11/2011

The ladies at LPGA make all of your dreams come true. They did not fail us. We did not have our own wedding planner and guess what. With these ladies, we did not need them. They were accommodating in every way. They even had to run out at the last minute to fulfill something another vendor did not do! Choose LPGA and put your mind at ease. My groom and I were both impressed and pleased.

Sent on 07/05/2011

Elizabetbh · Married on 03/26/2011

We used LPGA international for our daughters wedding this past march. Trish and Lorranine were an absolute pleasure to work wiith. They made sure our daughters wedding day was PERFECT!. They both share a passion for the work they do.
    The food and service was excellent.
    I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 04/07/2011

Annette · Married on 01/07/2011

Look for experience; it is invaluable. Team LPGA listened to my ideas, and with their skills and experience, took them to a much higher level. Brides don't like surprises on their wedding day, but I loved my surprise of an astonishingly beautiful wedding reception at LPGA. I trusted them, and the result was absolutely delightful. We are still hearing from family and friends that it was the nicest wedding they've ever attended. This was in large part due to the expertise and creativity of Lorraine Vosmik and Trish Moore!

Sent on 02/23/2011

Traci · Married on 09/04/2010

The staff was wonderful to me and my groom. They made very thing so smooth and such a wonderful experience.

Sent on 09/30/2010

jasmine · Married on 06/19/2010

I had my rehersal dinner at LPGA! It was amazing! The food was fantastic! The flexibility was amazing! The fun stuff we could do during the event was such a nice touch!

Lorraine and Trish were the two women that worked my event! They were amazing!

Sent on 09/02/2010