992 Waterford Pt Drive, Port Orange, FL 32127 Map · Phone number

About Carefree Catering

Welcome to Carefree Catering, Central Florida's fastest growing full-service caterer! We're glad you found us. Rely on our award winning service and food when selecting your next caterer. Family owned and operated, our passion for elegant as well as tasteful catering goes back many years. Whether planning an intimate rehearsal dinner for 20 or that memorable wedding reception for 300, Carefree can create a menu that is perfect for you. First choice of area Chambers of Commerce, Police Departments and area brides, let us create your perfect party. We truly hope that when choosing your caterer, you’ll make your next affair ... Carefree! Call us for a free consultation and lets get the party started!

Follow Carefree Catering on

Dessert bar station
CCLogo3

50 Reviews for Carefree Catering

Kelsey Gindlesberger · Married on 11/08/2019

Carefree leaves you with no worries

Carol was wonderful, helpful and so easy going about the whole process. We got compliments on the food at our wedding and we had so many options to choose from when selecting our menu. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Marie · Married on 05/10/2019

Yummy Food & Friendly Service

I decided to go with Carefree Catering based on their reviews and the ease of their menu selections and prices. I didn't feel confused when making my decisions on prices and meal options unlike other catering companies. I corresponded with them by phone and email. The other reason I decided to go with them is because they provide tablecloths, napkins, glassware, and silverware. I was happy I didn't need to rent tablecloths and that my wedding would have a finished look. Cake cutting service was also included. The staff was very friendly and Gary and Carol were both there to greet me on my wedding day which was nice. My husband and I sat down to our sweet heart table with our cocktail appetizers waiting for us. We were even served and didn't have to get up for food. They were so nice and asked us if we needed anything while we were eating. I was starving at that point so I was very pleased with this! When the wedding was over we were pleased to find left overs boxed up for us and our cake too. We ate wedding left overs for the next two days and loved it! We got compliments on how good the food was from our guests. I was happy with our decision to go with Carefree Catering and so was my husband and Dad.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2018

Carefree Catering makes your gathering Care Free......

Carol Shepherd, owner of CareFree Catering, was one of the nicest, most conscientious, professional people I have ever done business with. Not only was the food delicious, both vegetarian and regular, the staff was so professional and fun to be around they help make one of the greatest days in my life, perfect. I am the father of the bride. I had 12 people want the recipe for the meatballs on the appetizer table. My daughter and now son in law live in Pennsylvania, so my wife and I had to do all the leg work here in Florida. We interviewed 3 caterers. Care free was right in the middle price wise, but over the top in actual service. Although my daughter picked 90 % of what they wanted, Carol knew so many little things we just wouldn't have thought of to make it perfect. They were very flexible and very help full. The place settings were beautiful. Every thing was on time, complete,they missed nothing. We couldn't be happier with Carol and her amazing staff. I will never hire any one else for anything catering related and will highly recommend these fine people to any else. They made one of the greatest days in our families history, perfect, beautiful and tasty.. Thanks Carol..Lee, Bonnie,Jenn and Sam.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Carefree Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 39.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 39.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 45.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 32.00
    China
    Linens
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    African
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
    Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Kosher
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

• KC Sound Express DJ's Wedding DJs

I've worked many a wedding with Carefree Catering. They do a spectacular job, outstanding service and excellent food.

• ARTC Events, LLC
    ARTC Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Gary & Carol at Carefree Catering are an absolute joy to work with. They will accommodate any special needs and work diligently to keep your budget in check. I can guarantee you will feel like you are walking into their home for a home cooked meal. You will not be disappointed with Carefree Catering. So go ahead and give them a call and see why ARTC highly endorses Carefree Catering!

• Mark Dickinson Photography Wedding Photographers

Professional staff, always friendly during the event even while on the go! If you are reading this... You have found your caterer!

• 992 Waterford Pt Drive Port Orange, FL, 32127 See on map
    3867565735 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Carefree Catering)