Easton, Easton, PA 18042 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 50
  • Pricing

About Whimsy Weddings

Whimsy Weddings – Planning, Florals, & Design is a wedding planning company located in New York, New York. This company was founded by the husband and wife team of Erich and Tatiana. They bring their creativity, love and one-of-a-kind experiences to every celebration they plan. They can handle vendors, venues and the logistics of planning and design so you don’t have to worry about the minuscule details on your special day. Clients praise Erich and Tatiana for their impeccable tastes, designing ability and professionalism.

Whimsy Weddings – Planning, Florals, & Design offers partial and full planning for a variety of wedding types, such as double weddings and civil ceremonies. A list of their services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Four planners

Other Services
This company offers floral design services for your celebration. Styles include classic, romantic, rustic and vintage. A list of their floral services include:

• Cleanup and setup

Beautiful bride
Beautiful bride
file jun 08 9 14 22 am
Whimsy Weddings
maggie and byrongreenpoint loftnicki sebastian pho
file jun 08 9 14 04 am

Whimsy Weddings 7
  • Rachel

Rachel Kemp · Married on 03/24/2019

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tatiana and Erich are incredible! We hired Whimsy Weddings for planning and flowers for our wedding last month at 26 Bridge and they exceeded our expectations! The flowers were gorgeous and the whole night just went so smoothly because of their expert planning.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Laura · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely AMAZING !

I CANNOT say enough about Whimsy Weddings and their insanely beautiful work! I found Whimsy Weddings while browsing through Instagram; I was quickly sucked into their page after scrolling and seeing all of the absolutely stunning weddings that they had done before. I had fallen in love with how elegant, classic and romantic they made each venue look along with their breathtaking bouquets for the bride/bridal party.. but I figured it would be way over my budget. I contacted Erich & Tatiana, the friendliest and most adorable couple/team, and was pleasantly surprised at how they would be able to make my vision a reality all within my budget ! Planning with Erich and Tatiana was an absolute pleasure and they blew my expectations out of the water. From the ceremony florals that spiraled down the stairwell, the elegant arch that they decorated with florals and fabric, to the menus & place cards and the incredible table decor...I was in awe when I walked into both the ceremony as well as the reception. I am SO happy that I stumbled across them and I would book them again in a heartbeat. They are more than worth it and my our day so perfect !

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Whimsy Weddings 8
    Whimsy Weddings 9

Taylor · Married on 06/30/2018

We had gone to a wedding in 2015 that Whimsy had done, and we fell in love. When we had gotten engaged I knew that Whimsy was who we needed to execute our wedding plans and ideas. We chose the Day of Planning, &Floral Design.Tatiana and Erich answered any email or question I had. When it came time for the walk-through I really felt like my vision came alive, it was easy to see how hard Tatiana and Erich work to plan eveything out. They work with the logistics so well and really tamed our large (25 ppl) wild bridal party and ensured that everyone was where they were supposed to be. It wouldn't be a wedding without a few mishaps but Tati, Erich, and Carina handled everything like the professionals that they are. If you are on the fence about the day of planning, I highly suggest that you just do it.There are certain stresses that you just don't have the capacity to handle on your big day, and the day of planning really saved the day for us.Tatiana and the team's floral design was just PERFECTION. Tatiana's design surpassed my expectations. I have never seen such a beauty before, my bridal bouquet was MAJOR. Needless to say Whimsy nailed it, the bouquets, the ceremony, the centerpieces,the small side tables and how can I forget the PHOTOBOOTH FLORAL BACKDROP! If you are looking for the total package don't waste another minute, Whimsy is the way to go. If we could do it again we would chose Whimsy every time. Tati, Erich and Carina are like the 1992 Olympic Basketball dream team!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Whimsy Weddings Pricing

Whimsy Weddings Price Rates

Whimsy Weddings FAQ

• Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• Easton Easton, Pennsylvania, 18042 See on map