Lansdale, Lansdale, PA 19446 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Deals 2

About Where's Pete Band

Where’s Pete Band is a wedding band in Lansdale, Pennsylvania. They are a popular special events band that features two lead vocalists, a rhythm section, and brass section. They were awarded Best Wedding Band in 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 by Montco Happening, an annual people’s choice award in Montgomery Country.

Where’s Pete Band is known for their extensive repertoire including rock, pop, jazz, funk, R&B, Latin, country, dance, and more. Their full band setup includes male and female vocals, bass guitar, keyboard, drums, guitar, saxophone and a DJ, sound and light engineer. They offer a band and DJ combo package, enhanced lighting package, band and string ensemble, and a band and harpist combo package. You can cover your ceremony and reception music in a one-stop shop. Where’s Pete Band helps you find the best package for your needs and makes your music planning process seamless and stress-free.

Follow Where's Pete Band on

Sweets for dessert
Sweets for dessert
Performance at davinci's
Performance at davinci's
Miles, having some fun behind the drums!
Miles, having some fun behind the drums!
The band
11406978101530733332936408713049671064447000n

• Videos 10

29 Reviews for Where's Pete Band

Christina · Married on 12/22/2018

So easy to work with and the band rocks

Where's Pete is awesome!! They were so great to work with: very responsive and flexible. I asked them about changing the song for the Father Daughter dance two days before our wedding and the band learned the song for us and performed it! Everyone was on the dance floor all night. The band did an incredible job.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Jessica Weishew · Married on 11/23/2018

Incredible!

Wheres pete managed to have a great party all while staying classy.. the band and vocals were incredible! My guests still cant stop talking about it. Wheres Pete stole the show at my wedding! I'm so happy they played. All ages had a blast.. and when they sang my first dance with my husband it was sung with emotion and bought me happy tears! They are truly incredible!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Leah · Married on 05/19/2018

Where's Pete was an absolute dream to work with. Like many couples planning weddings, we live far from our wedding venue, are very busy, and wanted wedding planning to be as simple and stress-free as possible. Miles from Where's Pete was played a huge role in making that possible! Our venue rarely has bands perform, but Miles took the initiative to coordinate with the venue (leaving very little work on my part) to make sure that everything was seamless. The band also learned not only our first dance song, but also the mother-son dance song, even on short notice! All the band members were warm and friendly--I wish I'd had more time to chat with them. (I'm hoping to catch a show in the Philly area this summer.) The dance floor was packed during the entire reception, and we had the best party of our lives. Thanks Where's Pete!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Where's Pete Band's reply:

The you for that very kind review. I am happy you felt satisfied with our performance and our services. We appreciate you including the band in your celebration and wish you a happy and healthy life together. Hopefully we'll see you at a show soon!

Miles

Where's Pete Band FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Reception Music
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Classic Rock, Classical, Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Strings, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, MC, Music During Breaks, Vocals, Liability Insurance
  • What items are available? Disco Ball, Fog Machine, Gobo Projector, Lighting, Sound/PA System

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Where's Pete Band 1
    Where's Pete Band String Ensemble Combo
    Add that extra touch of sophistication to your event by hiring our string ensemble for your ceremony or cocktail. Hire Where's Pete and receive a 50% discount on our string ensemble.
  • Where's Pete Band 2
    Where's Pete Band/DJ Combo Package
    Can't Decide between a band and a DJ? Then have them both at a one sensational price. Hire The Where's Pete Band at the regular price and you can have the services of one of our fabulous DJ's at 50% off!

• Lansdale Lansdale, PA, 19446 See on map